A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 45

The two people looked at each other, and their mouths were full of sweet twice-cooked meat. The suddenly quiet kitchen only heard the bubbling sound of the pot, and the atmosphere became subtle.

  Xu Cinian pulled his arm back, coughed slightly, breaking the ambiguous atmosphere, "You just said that I don't seem to be able to cook, and I haven't said exactly what I like."

  "Brother son." Qu Cheng laughed, stretched out his hand and stole another piece of meat to eat, "I remember I said before, when I see you, you are like a child from a good family, and you are still a kind of wealthy family. With a bunch of servants and housekeepers, my eyes narrowed, my brows raised, I looked like you were all kneeling and licking."

  Speaking of him, he followed Xu Cinian's original appearance, standing straight, closing his chin slightly, and watching people with a quarter of his light, "Qucheng, you are a fucking rascal."

  His virtue made Xu Cinian laugh directly, and he picked up a carrot and threw it at him, "Shit, I'm not as hypocritical as you."

  Qu Cheng couldn't help but laughed out, "Don't you believe it? I didn't even have a cocoon when I touched your hand at the beginning. When I saw that I didn't work at home, who would have thought that your cooking skills are so good?"

  He uses the word "touching" very delicately. No matter how he hears it, he has a deep understanding of Xu Cinian, and he has touched it from top to bottom, but he can't make a mistake in his words. Xu Cinian raised his brows. Secretly scolded a rogue in my heart.

  "I did not cook often before, but I learned a little bit of fur from my mother."

  It's rare to hear Xu Cinian take the initiative to talk about his own affairs, and Qu Cheng's eyes narrowed subconsciously, "Auntie must be better to cook before? I taught you a little bit of fur to catch up with the chef's craftsmanship."

  "My mother's family has been a cook for generations. My ancestors also cooked for Lafayette in the Qing Palace, and I probably inherited some genes." When it comes to his deceased mother, Xu Cinian's smile is a little bit bigger than usual.

  "Then your family also engages in catering?" Qu Cheng went straight in, asking very clearly.

  Xu Cinian chopped vegetables with his fingers and shook his head with a smile, "My family is poor, where can I have money to open a restaurant."

  "Okay, the vegetables are almost fried, you can help them out first."

  A perfunctory sentence passed, obviously he did not intend to tell the truth. Qu Cheng has already determined Xu Cinian’s identity firmly. Such a test is only to make him tell the truth to himself, but this peacock is a dull gourd with a severe mouth. It seems that he has to keep working hard if he wants to confess his mind to himself.

  Qu Cheng smiled and didn't say a word. He picked up his plate and walked out of the kitchen. He reached out to greet Wowo who was sitting on the sofa watching cartoons, "Dough, it's time to eat!"

  ***

  One meal, two majors and one snack are very satisfying. Xu Cinian bought a lot of good ingredients, and he rarely showed his true skills, making every dish exquisitely delicious.

  Sweet and soft twice-cooked pork, cool winter melon pork ribs soup, spicy fried wings, and the most delicious hairy crabs in late autumn. Taste a mouthful of oily mouth, dipped in the seasoning of old vinegar and ground ginger, The pure white crabmeat melts in your mouth, and the mouth is not close to each other. The originally round belly directly bulges into a small ball.

  For this reason, Qu Cheng smiled and teased him while poking his belly, "Dough, you are not a lightning bolt, you are obviously a bunch of candied haws."

  "Not vegetarian dough! Vegetarian lightning!"

  "Well, it's not dough, it's round candied haws."

  "City villain!"

  "Okay, I'm a badass, but... you want me to admit that I'm a badass, you have to answer me a question first."

  "Xia Mi?" Wuwo saw that Qu Cheng suddenly lowered his voice, and puffed out his buns with a serious face.

  Qu Cheng was amused by his silly manner, and after a glance in the direction of the kitchen, he whispered, "Tell uncle, who the hell is your mother? Tell the truth, otherwise I won't take you to buy noodles tomorrow."

  Wowo didn't know that his mother was a magical thing from a young age. He looked at Qu Cheng inexplicably and shook his head, "There is numbness..."