A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack-Chapter 65

"Brother Cheng... just now the security guard downstairs said that Mr. Xu is downstairs and must see you."

  "Would you like to resign? Please come up." Qu Cheng raised his head in surprise, isn't it about three o'clock in the afternoon, why did he come at this time?

  Ah Si glanced at him hesitantly, and shook his head, "It's not my sister-in-law...It's Xu Xinnian, the Xu manager of the Xu Group. "

  "What is he doing? I won't see him, find a reason to send him away." Qu Cheng's face changed immediately, and his brows frowned.

  "But... he has been standing downstairs for more than three hours. I heard from the security guard that he had been here since we went to work at 8 o'clock. He kept saying that he wanted to see you, but the security wouldn't let him in, and he has been spent until now. "

  "What's the matter with the security at the door? Why can't even the individual be sent away."

  Since Qu Cheng guessed that Xu Xinnian and Dong Feng were probably the culprits who caused the imprisonment of Cinian. He disliked Xu Xinnian to the extreme and waved his hand and said, "Leave him alone. He consumes, and follows me to the meeting room."

  Saying that he picked up the file and got up and walked outside, Ah Si hesitated to follow, "Brother Cheng, the security guard downstairs thinks the same way, but after all, he is Young Master Xu, and he started crying without saying a few words to Brother Security. So many people downstairs were watching, and many of the staff even recognized him. When he heard that he was looking for you, they all thought...what is the relationship between you and him..."

  As soon as he said this, Qu Cheng's face was completely black, and he raised his hand and looked at his watch.

  It's almost noon, and I will come to him after resigning in a few hours. If he sees Xu Xinnian here, there is no interest in dating him.

  When he thought that the date he was looking forward to was going to be disturbed by Xu Xinnian, Qu Cheng became angry, rubbed his forehead, and stood silently on the spot.

  The scandal between Xu Xinnian and Dong Feng was so fierce, at the cusp of the storm, he came to himself for help.

  It is estimated that it is not for money or profit.

  Since he wanted to ask me, he wouldn’t dare to make any storms. It’s absolutely impossible to go downstairs to see him. It’s enough to see Xu Xinnian’s face, but let him taste the sweetness first, and then boil the frog in water. It seemed interesting to let him wait to die slowly.

  There was a long silence, and he walked out of the office without looking back, and at the end he twitched his mouth casually and said, "A Si, go down for me and tell him that I have a meeting. I really don't have time to see him. By the way, take mine. Give him his business card and tell him if he has any difficulties, he can call my personal phone and don’t run out in such a cold day."

  Qu Cheng said this sentence as if he had formed a layer of ice ball, but Ah Si understood what he meant in an instant.

  For personal business cards, who care about cold and warm things, if you say it in an ambiguous tone, it won't be meaningful.

  Xu Cinian took Wowo's hand and walked slowly on the road. The weather has gradually cooled down. He specially prepared a small yellow chicken-shaped hand warmer for Wowo, which he held in his palm like a small hot pot. , Huan's little hands and little face are flushed and hot.

  Because Luo Xiaomao was not at home, he was not worried about being alone, so he brought the little guy to the appointment.

  He held Wowo in one hand and a lunch box in the other. Inside was the cold houttuynia he made at noon. The houttuynia marinated overnight, topped with old Shanxi vinegar, sprinkled with minced pepper and a little white sugar, it tasted special. It's crispy, and it doesn't have the original smell.

  Wowo kept belching full, patted his chubby belly with contentment, staring at the lunch box in Xu Cinian's hand, and his eyes lit up, "Zhen Ergen... still want to eat."

  Xu Cinian couldn't laugh or cry, and patted his little paw, "You ate a big bowl at noon, and you will have diarrhea if you eat it again. These are for others. You are not allowed to eat anymore, have you heard?"

  "Uncle Luo said that he eats more grass, and it becomes bleached, and the rash is also present."

  Wowo drank Houttuynia cordata for three days in a row and boiled the decoction. The eczema on his body was basically cured. As long as he didn't touch the allergen, he would not attack. That day he saw Luo Xiaomao holding the houttuynia in amazement After the acne treatment with this thing, I became more determined that I have to eat several bowls of this thing a day. It is delicious and can eliminate rashes.

  Xu Cinian felt deeply that he had cultivated this moral crisis after giving his son to Luo Xiaomao, and moved the lunch box aside, "No matter how useful it is to you, you can't eat more. You can't touch these."

  Wowo pouted, unhappy, "Who do you want to touch if you don't touch me?"

  Xu Cinian didn't speak, and coughed to hide his embarrassment.

  If he tells Wowo that this box of lunch is for Qu Cheng, the little bastard will be crazy?

  It was already more than three o'clock after the two people walked leisurely to the restaurant. Qucheng arrived earlier than them. Seeing Xu Cinian walking towards Wowo from a long distance, the corners of his mouth unconsciously evoked a smile.

  This peacock is wearing a gray slim coat today, with wide shoulders and narrow hips, with two big long legs, to wear out all the advantages of the figure, plus a small chubby doll in his hand, along the way I don't know how many people's eyes are attracted.