A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 87

Qu Cheng's driving skills were top in the Azure Dragon Gang back then, even Long Ge, who claims to be a good car driver, is his defeat.

  He took advantage of the scare face when he was still in shock, and he did not want to fight, and rushed directly into the forest not far away.

  "Damn! What are you guys doing in a daze! Chase me!"

  When Scarface came back to his senses, he held the pistol and slammed again, but without a single target, Qu Cheng disappeared into the dense woods in a blink of an eye.

  The two people who were still in shock rushed into the woods without turning their heads back. They did not dare to slow down at all. The headless flies ran for more than an hour. When it was confirmed that there was no one behind, Qu Cheng slammed on the brake. .

  Xu Cinian was panting for breath, and he hadn't recovered from what happened just now. No one would have thought that the peaceful and heyday would encounter gang revenge. If he hadn't experienced it personally, he would have felt that he was dreaming.

  "Qucheng, we can't drive anymore. Since that scar face is directed at you, it must not be so easy to give up. We have to leave quickly."

  Qu Cheng grinned and kissed Xu Cinian’s head a few times, “You really are the roundworm in my stomach, even I know what I think, let’s go, our honeymoon trip is estimated to become a jungle Adventure."

  These words amused Xu Cinian, he habitually squeezed his ears, "You still have the face to say that if you hadn't been going to travel, we wouldn't have encountered these things."

  Qu Cheng jumped out of the car, took Xu Cinian’s hand and ran up the mountain, and asked him with a smile as he ran, "You know why they are not angry at me? It has something to do with my underworld, maybe in the future You have to run into this kind of thing."

  "I am the only one who can fight, they dare to touch it and try."

  Xu Cinian spoke without hesitation, his attitude was extremely arrogant and arrogant, and there was an invincible smile on the corner of his mouth. Not only did he not get angry because of the revenge that Qu Cheng provoked, but he was always protective.

  Qu Cheng was overwhelmed with joy, "Okay, go back and fight as you please, and I will only fight for you in the future."

  The two experienced a thrilling shock, their heads were still buzzing, and the mountains and forests didn't recognize the way. They turned around like a headless fly, and they lost their way soon.

  Worse than this, the weather was completely dark and the mountain was pitch black. Even if the two held hands tightly, they still couldn't see each other's face.

  At this time, it rained again in the sky, and the drizzle from the beginning turned into a pouring rain. Both of them were a little dumbfounded for a while, and there was no way to go to the vast mountains and forests.

  Qu Cheng easily took off his coat and put it on Xu Cinian. He wore a T-shirt and made fun of suffering. "Look at how meaningful this honeymoon is, and we will share weal and woe. This trip is too damn worthwhile. !"

  Xu Cinian shivered and shivered, but still returned the clothes to Qu Cheng, "Okay, you can stop for a while, I think there is a stone cave in front, let's go inside to avoid the rain, if lucky enough to escape today Tonight, tomorrow we will be safe."

  "Let you dress as you wear, where there is so much nonsense." Qu Cheng arrogantly held his shoulders, holding the person in his arms and walking forward warmly.

  The road ahead was dark, and the two of them were stroking forward, for fear that they might encounter some beasts at this time. At this moment, there was a sound of cloth rubbing in the distance.

  Qu Cheng's eyes narrowed sternly in an instant, and he took a stick and blocked Xu Cinian with most of his body, "If they catch up, I will lead them away. You run down the mountain as soon as possible. Did you hear the police?"

  Xu Cinian didn't speak or answer. He was perfunctory with a "Um" sound. In fact, the whole person was tense, staring at the distance firmly, and clenched his fist.

  Whoever dares to come and try, come to play one, come two to play a pair, he will definitely not leave Qu Cheng here alone!

  The sound was getting closer, and accompanied by the flickering lights, the two tensed their bodies, even holding their breaths.

  The sound of footsteps is getting closer...The light flashed in front of my eyes, and I heard someone yell "Ah".

  When two people were about to shoot at the same time, they saw an old man's face through the light, and said with a heavy accent, "Oh, what are you doing! Are you going to scare my old man to death!? How can it rain? not going home?"

  The old man was holding an umbrella. He was chubby and kind. He looked like a local, wearing a raincoat, holding a flashlight and a hanging chili in his hand, as if he was about to go home.

  Although Xu Cinian did not have the strong premonition and instinct of Qu Cheng, his eyes were very poisonous. At a glance, he was definitely not from the Scarface group. He immediately relaxed his whole body, fucking with the old man. The same accent replied, "Master, I took my friend to play in the mountains, but I got lost, and the phone got a signal. Can I ask you to borrow an umbrella?"

  The old peasants in the mountainous areas are very simple. Seeing the smile on Xu Cinian’s face, he didn’t doubt at all. He gave a pitiful tusk, "Guwazi, how can you survive the night like this? Just come home with me if you don’t dislike it. , My baby and my daughter-in-law go to work, and we have a room for you to drip."

  Older Xu Ci exhaled, Qu Cheng also relaxed, and the two looked at each other, and both saw the smile on each other's face.