A Good Pregnant Life: Chapter 99   

The paper money that Qu Cheng bought in his hand and a lot of sacrifices and tonics shook in front of him, "See you, these are all used to bribe my aunt. After a while, the things will be given away, and the mouth will be sweet. The old lady is sure to admit me. "

  "My mother doesn't even care about Xu's family, so she cares about what you bought?"

  Xu Cinian smiled and ran on him, unexpectedly Qu Cheng would just want to ask this, "Speaking of which, why did you bury your aunt here? I thought that with your family's financial resources, at least the aunt should be buried in Xujiazu’s grave. ."

  "This is what my mother requested."

  Xu Cinian sneered, with irony on his face, "Xu Jianguo was still spending a lot of time outside before my mother died. My mother didn't want to meet him if she died, so she went back to her hometown."

  Qu Cheng didn't expect it to be like this. He was choked all of a sudden, and it took a long time before he said "Sorry".

  "It's okay, you don't need to ask. Actually, I want to find someone to talk about it. It will be even more uncomfortable to see my mother later."

  Xu Cinian smiled and waved his hand, and said as he walked up the steps, "Did I never tell you that my mother used to be Xu's cook?"

  Qu Cheng was taken aback for a moment, and shook his head.

  "My mother's name is Zhao Lan. Before marrying my dad, she was already a famous chef, but many hotels have to dig her away with high salaries, but she likes Xu Jianguo in her heart, so she is willing to stay in Xu's house and continue working. At that time, the financial resources of the Xu family was to open a few small roadside restaurants. There were less than three cooks in the restaurant and my mother. The signature dishes that were both popular and popular were all the secret recipes from the family that my mother volunteered. There is no Xu family now."

  Qu Cheng frowned as he heard it, and couldn't help asking, "Since your mother is the pillar of Xu's family, why did you take you back to your hometown later? What did you mean by living here as a child?"

  "Because I was born unmarried first. I grew up here when I was young, and I didn't even know what Xu's family was."

  Xu Cinian laughed sarcastically, "My mother grew up in the mountains and her family was considered wealthy. She was honest and careless. After she was pregnant with me, she was afraid that Xu Jianguo would not admit it, so she took me back to her hometown."

  "Without the Xu family, my mother almost broke down, because no one knew those secret recipes. With the same ingredients and proportions, other people couldn't make my mother's taste, so Xu Jianguo was overwhelmed and wanted to deceive my mother. When I came back, I didn’t want to marry her. Until my grandfather knew about it and personally took me and my mother home and forced Xu Jianguo to take responsibility, I was recognized by the Xu family.”

  After listening for a long time, Qu Cheng couldn't speak, staring at Xu Cinian's smiling face, his heart would rather become a ball. How many blows did this peacock go through before he could transform into his current invulnerable character, but anyone with a bit of weakness would have been unable to withstand so many things.

  "What happened later? Xu Jianguo can't always choose to keep Xu Xinnian as an illegitimate son because he doesn't love your mother, rather than your eldest son?"

  "What's the future?" Xu Jianguo is always drinking and drinking. My mother died of anger within a few years. He finally got rid of my mother. He was too happy to have time, and knew that he had Xu Xinnian, a normal son. Of course, he had to hurry up. I'm a deformed stumbling block."

  After saying this, Xu Cinian went forward, not realizing that he had revealed very important information at all. Qu Cheng stood where he frowned, and then caught up with him and grabbed his wrist.

  "Wait a minute, what is Xu Xinnian is normal, you are deformed? What does this mean?"

  Xu Cinian was stunned for a moment, and immediately wanted to bite off his tongue. He only talked about what happened back then, but forgot that the audience in front of him was not Luo Xiaomao, not his mother, but Qu Cheng who had to hide it anyway.

  "The deformity is that my facial paralysis can't please others, and it can't be compared to Xu Xinnian who talks to people, hells and hells."

  He tried to change the concept secretly, but Qu Cheng was not so deceived at all. He held him tightly and didn't let go. "No, you definitely didn't mean that just now. After the new year, did you hide something from me?"

  "You're okay, what are you thinking about, what can I do to lie to you?" Xu Cinian smiled calmly at him, pointed to a tombstone not far away and said, "That's it, let's go. Step, it will be dark in a while."

  When he said that he withdrew his arm, he did not wait for Qu Cheng to catch his eyes, so he climbed a few steps straight up and stopped in front of the tombstone.

  At this moment, Qu Cheng felt like being framed in the air, unable to get up and down, and he felt terribly uncomfortable, but he didn't know why. Looking at Xu Cinian's calm face, he murmured.

  Is he really thinking too much?

  The sky is getting darker and darker, the sunset is full of clouds, and the setting sun to the west has dyed the sky red.

  Xu Cinian put the bouquet in front of the tombstone, knelt down and wiped the photos on the monument with his sleeve. The black-and-white photo shows a woman who looks very much like him, wearing a turtleneck sweater, with long narrow eyes bent, her mouth pursing and smiling, gentle and dignified.

  "Mom, I came to see you."