A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 100

Xu Cinian touched his mother's face in the photo, and smiled at the corners of his mouth, "You are still so young for so many years, I am thirty years old, and you are almost my sister now, haha."

  He smiled forcefully, his words suffocated in his heart but he didn't know how to say, "How are you doing? Is the money enough? I thought about buying a sweater with you before but I didn’t have time to come back. Don’t worry, I’m fine. Yes, you have been making a fortune outside these seven years, so don’t worry about me."

  "Oh, by the way, I have left Xu's house now. Don't ask me the reason. Anyway, I feel comfortable leaving. I know you understand what I mean, so don't ask questions in your dreams."

  The wind blew the leaves and made a rustling sound, and the bouquet placed in front of the tombstone swayed. Qu Cheng stood behind him and did not speak, silently lit two sticks of incense and placed it in front of the monument, then silently stepped aside.

  "Don't you go."

  Xu Cinian grabbed his hand, sniffed his nose, and said to the tombstone, "Mom, I brought a friend to see you when I came back this time. You know I like men, so who is he? I'm not going to introduce it either. Are you pleasing to him when you look at him? If it is pleasing to the eye, she will be our wife." 

  The wind continued to blow, and the bouquet swayed more and more severely. A few petals were blown down and rushed to Qu Cheng, as if an old man was greeting him.

  Qucheng's parents died too early. They had been in the society of Brother Long since they were young. They had never experienced seeing their parents. Now, seeing Xu Cinian talking with his arms around the tombstone, his heart is both sad and faintly happy.

  Walking over and slowly squatting down, he held Xu Cinian's hand and intertwined his fingers, "Auntie, my name is Qu Cheng, Binocular Qu, the city of the city."

  "I have mentioned you many times before, but I finally met this time. I hope your old man will be pleasing to my eyes. Although I am not as handsome as your son, at least it’s not ugly. If you don’t look carefully, we are actually pretty good. Yes, if you don't believe me, I'll come closer and take a closer look."

  Qu Cheng said that he really moved forward a few minutes, his face still had the iconic sneer, and the atmosphere was relaxed.

  He didn’t want to make the atmosphere too sad, and he didn’t want Xu Cinian to cry. He hadn’t seen him for many years. Why should he let the elderly cry for their children again? Parents should enjoy the blessings of their children. Parents will only be able to see their children well. Really at ease.

  Xu Cinian was dumbfounded by his attitude, raised his hand and knocked on his head, "What's the matter with you guy? They all said they made you more serious. Is there such a way to greet parents?"

  "His... it hurts! It hurts! At the end of the new year, you will save me a little face in front of my aunt. It's the first time I've seen each other, so I must leave a good impression!

  "The good impression of fart, my face is all lost by you."

  Xu Cinian wiped the water vapor in his eyes, and continued to tap his head with a smile. Qu Cheng wailed pretentiously and laughed while being beaten.

  The black and white photos reflected on the tombstone with the sunset glowing through the sky cast a layer of red gauze on the gentle face of the old lady, as if she was smiling and blessing the two people in front of her silently.

  At this moment, the sound of footsteps came from the empty cemetery. From far and near, Xu Cinian turned his head when he heard the movement, and at a glance he saw the old man with a rickety back, with a cane in his hand, and slowly moved towards this side. Come.

  The light at dusk is too dim, and neither of them can see who this person is, only a general outline of the old man can be seen.

  At this time, the old man also saw them. He was taken aback for a moment, staring at the location of the tombstone for a while, then suddenly swayed and walked towards this side with a cane.

  "Do you know him?" Qu Cheng turned his head and asked Xu Cinian.

  "I don't know... Maybe he didn't come to us."

  Xu Cinian turned his head and continued to wipe the dust on the tombstone with his hands. At this time, the old man had already walked to the front, staring at Xu Cinian's back, the walking stick trembled, and his voice became dumb when he opened his mouth again, "Ci... Resignation? Did you come back?"

  An old voice came out from behind, Xu Cinian turned his head and stared at the thin old man in front of him, unable to react for a while, "Are you...?"

  "I am Uncle Zhong! Every year, do you remember me?"

  The old man stepped up, grabbed Xu Cinian's shoulder, his eyes were red with excitement.

  "Uncle Zhong...?" Xu Cinian said silently, his eyes widened suddenly after a while, "You are Uncle Zhong!? You, why are you here?"

  ***

  "Uncle Zhong is the old chef of our family. He has been following my mother for so many years, serving as both a servant and a deputy. He watched me grow up since I was a child. Then my mother got pregnant, and he went back to his hometown in Shancheng with him. When I returned to Xu's house, I never saw his old man again. I thought he already...I didn't expect to see him again in this life..."

  Sitting in the living room of Uncle Zhong's house, Xu Cinian was still surprised when he told Qu Cheng about the past.

Your uncle is your uncle after all, your uncle is your uncle after all, your uncle is your uncle after all