Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 83

Xu Cinian looked at him with a smile, but didn't speak, nor did he pick up the lunch box.

  Qu Cheng grabbed the black stubble hair, stared at him, and forced it into his hand, "I came here to deliver food to you. You are not allowed to eat it! You can't say it is unpalatable even if you vomit. It’s half, but you, a dad, have to set an example and take the lead. Eat!"

  Seeing him deflated and trying to protect his face, Xu Cinian felt a lot more relieved, and asked you to squat with me again, and make you tremble again | to hook up with Xu Xinnian like a sorrow, and I will never die you.

  Picking up the spoon and taking a bite, Qu Cheng looked at him nervously, Xu Cinian stretched the corners of his upturned mouth, his face expressionless, "It's really unpalatable."

  Qu Cheng's face turned dark, and his shoulders collapsed. "I obviously did it bit by bit according to the recipe... Forget it, don't eat it if it tastes bad, let's go out to eat."

  As he said, he reached out and took the lunch box in Xu Cinian's hand, while the other hand held him and walked out.

  Xu Cinian flashed around and avoided his hand, "Hey, I've been working in the field for a day, and I'm exhausted. Where else would you let me go."

  Speaking, he picked up the spoon and ate two bites of egg fried rice, while he was picky about the batter, the one was not cooked, the salt was too much, the green onions were not cooked... while holding the spoon and eating bite by bite.

  "Okay, you owe this house bird to clean up, right? Dare to play with your city brother!" Qu Cheng now knows that Xu Cinian is deliberately playing with him, and immediately stretched out his hand to pinch his itchy meat, specifically facing the back Work hard on the waist, collarbone, thighs, and armpits.

  Xu Cinian’s lower back is very sensitive, and it always itches badly after a poke. At this moment, he was squeezed hard by his big hand, and he laughed, and the lunch box in his hand was almost overturned, "Hey! You are enough... …It’s okay… It’s so itchy, don’t scratch…"

  Qu Cheng grabbed and pinched Xu Cinian's taste, hugged Xu Cinian with his right arm, locked him between the stove and himself, up and down his hands, rubbing the two groups of farts behind him with his palms, and his palms went to Xu Cinian. Drill in the shirt buttons.

  The hot temperature rushed up, the peacock's smiling cheeks were flushed, and his narrow eyes were raised, which suddenly made his breathing a bit heavier. Xu Cinian was also touched by him, his scalp was numb, his legs became weak, and he stretched out his hands. Push him aside, "Damn, where are you touching! I'm eating, stop making trouble!"

  "It's slippery here." The palms slid into the back waistline.

  "Fuck...you idiot, can you think about something else besides this stuff? I'm sweating in a stinky sweat, and I'm all rotten. You don't dislike it."

  "Is this rare?" Qu Cheng laughed, sticking out his tongue to lick the back of his neck. The entrance was slightly salty, the smell of sweat, but it was not smelly and had the soapy smell Xu Cinian often used.

  Xu Cinian was amused by him, and kicked him back, "I can't see that you are still a tremor, so I came to my house to give me a bath."

  "This is what you said. If you don't lick your whole body clean today, it won't be finished." Qu Cheng grabbed his speech disorder, pushed aside the lunch box specially prepared before, pressed Xu Cinian against the pool, bowed his head Just nibble.

  Xu Cinian was actually touched by him. He opened his ears while biting his mouth, "You fucking wait until I'm full! I've been busy all day, and I can't deal with you."

  "Busy, what day are you busy? I really don’t know what you think. No matter how important the broken ground is, it can’t be so busy. Listen to me. I won’t go tomorrow. I will feed you. I have strength."

  Qu Cheng laughed and pecked at his neck. Xu Cinian slapped him away with a smile, "Go away! Isn't this a career? It's not serious like you."

  "No matter, you are going to the south with me tomorrow. You have already bought the air tickets. No matter how busy you are, you have to put it down for me. Let's take a trip."

  Xu Cinian was stunned for a moment, and then he came to understand, "Dare you come to me today to tell me about this, right?"

  Qu Cheng smiled and stretched out his hand to untie his belt, "This is only one of the goals, and the ultimate goal is to successfully tie you on the plane tomorrow."

  "Your head is squeezed by the door? But where is the new year to go? I have a lot of things to do tomorrow, I have no time to go crazy with you." Xu Cinian strangled his pants to prevent him from going. Pull down.

  "Oh... peacock~" Qu Cheng came up with disgustingly squishy, ​​aggrieved face, but his movements were unambiguous, like a strong monster. He tore off Xu Cinian's clothes in fours and fives. Knee apart his two legs, rubbing in the middle, "We haven't seen each other for several weeks, and we haven't had a good date together since we were together. Can you bear it? You can take a vacation tomorrow? Well, go go go."

  "Be less nauseous and speak seriously!" Xu Cinian couldn't stand his pretending to be shy, and he was so disgusted by thunder.

  "You must go, there is no discussion, otherwise, don't blame me for tying you up on the plane tomorrow, and I will do what I say." Qu Cheng pulled off his pants and lifted it on his shoulder.