A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 59

However, the sentence "Sorry, you are so passionate, I don't like you at all", but I can't say it to the point of my lips.

  Looking at his uncertain face, Qu Cheng sighed and forced him into the corner, "Just because I was injured once, do you want to reject everyone who is good to you? At the end of the year, look at me, I am not Dong Feng, it will never be him."

  Xu Cinian's eyes widened suddenly, "You..."

  "……I do not understand what you're saying."

  He tilted his head in a panic, and Qu Cheng pulled his head and forced him to look at him, "Xu Cinian, oh no, or I should call you Young Master Xu, do you think the trick to deal with Dong Feng and Xu Xinnian is really Can you fool me?"

  Xu Cinian was stunned, and took a step back in disbelief, bumping his back against the rock behind him.

  How could Qu Cheng know so clearly, what other secrets he didn't know? !

  "I don't understand what you are talking about. I don't want the land of the Chen family anymore. Let go of me and I want to go back."

  Xu Cinian turned around and left. Qu Cheng stretched out his arms to block his way, raised the corners of his mouth and laughed at himself, "You said I'm a bastard, and set a sleeve to let you drill, so how much truth have you told me? Two years ago, you were drunk in the prison and called Dong Feng's name repeatedly. Now that you are determined to retaliate, why can't you let go of the past?"

  "Just because that scumbag hurt you, so I should be stunned for no reason. Xu Cinian, you fucking fair, you can't treat me like this!"

  All the lies were exposed by Qu Cheng, and for a moment Xu Cinian felt like he had been stripped||thrown outside with his bare clothes, embarrassed and embarrassed.

  Seeing him lowered his head, his fingers were trembling, and his heart softened. He stretched out his hand and took the person into his arms without hesitation. He lowered his head and kissed his forehead, "No matter how much wronged you are, I I will help you get back one by one. Whoever wants to have trouble with you, even if I go to jail again, he will not die."

  "Since you want revenge, you can take advantage of me? I'll stand here waiting for you to take advantage of it. You just have to say a word, and I will be your gun. I will fight wherever you point. I beg you in the new year. Is it possible to use me?"

  Xu Cinian couldn't say a word, he took a few breaths, a tear rolled from his eyes, and it hit the back of Qu Cheng's hand.

  The heart seemed to be wrapped in an invisible hand, and the hot current poured in and healed the old wounds.

  He wiped his eyes vigorously, not wanting to become so embarrassed, but tears gushing from his fingers, unable to stop.

  Why is there such a stupid person as Qu Cheng in this world...

  Qu Cheng held his face and kissed clean the tears on his face bit by bit, hesitated for a while before slowly kissing his lips.

  Xu Cinian closed his eyes, did not refuse, and did not want to refuse again.

  He thought that he had really fallen, knowing that feelings were simply unreliable, but he was still willing to gamble again.

  In the beginning, this was just a game of chasing each other. The goal was to hunt Qu Cheng into the French Open, but now that the prey has been caught by himself, the hunter has lost his heart. He has long lost this gamble completely.

  The two stayed outside for a long time. When they returned to the Chen family, there was a trace of unnaturalness on Qu Cheng and Xu Cinian's faces, and they twisted as if there was some hidden secret.

  Chen Jun looked at this, glanced at that, and had doubts.

  When the two of them went out, their swords were furious, and they promised not to give up. Who dares to stand in the way of fighting with you? Now that they have been out for "consultation" for most of the day, how come they all become little wives?

  Old Chen’s head was an important decision. He gritted his teeth and stomped his feet. He handed the carefully kept check for one hundred thousand yuan to Qu Cheng, "That... Mr. Qu, I should pay you back the money, I think. Now, there can be more land, but there are not many benefactors in this life. I will not sell this land. If you want to go to the court to sue me, then go. My old man has paid the bankruptcy and admitted."

  Qu Cheng glanced at Xu Cinian, and saw that he moved his eyes aside in embarrassment, his ears were still red, and he was very happy, and said to Old Man Chen playfully, "Master, you can think about it, the penalty is not It's cheap, you and your grandson may not be able to afford it in this lifetime."

  "We will sell liver and kidney and we will return it to you, so you don't need to worry about it! You quickly take the money and leave, we will sell it to Brother Xu.

  Chen Jun stood up with outrage, trying to protect Xu Cinian's posture. Qu Cheng was amused, and this kid was also pleasing to his eyes a lot.

  Standing up and stuffing the check into Old Man Chen's hand, Qu Cheng curled up his lips and said with a smile, "Master, don't worry, I have already discussed with Mr. Xu, I will buy this place, and you won't have to pay the penalty."

  The old man and Chen Jun were both stunned, and looked at Xu Cinian together. Great benefactor, you just gave up?

  Xu Cinian glared at Qu Cheng, then turned and patted Old Man Chen on the shoulder, "Old man, I helped Xiaojun at the beginning with a simple effort. I never thought of asking you to repay me. Besides, even if I bought this place cheeky, I can't afford you 300,000 yuan, and make you lose your hard-earned money in a lawsuit. I really can't do such a wicked thing."