A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 127

Saying that Xu Xinnian took out a cheque from his arms and wrote 20,000 yuan and threw it on the ground, "Just as I invited a dog that can't bite people, you quickly take your money and roll it out, but Since you know so many secrets of me, be careful one day I find someone to kill you, so don't come to me and cry."

  He threw down the money and turned his head without hesitation. Chen San hesitated for a while, hesitated for a while and gritted his teeth, "Wait a minute! I will do it! But you have to tell me why you want to kill someone? It’s our rules, otherwise, please be smart."

  Xu Xinnian smiled, suffocating his anger for a day and finally healed a lot. He pretends to be grandson in front of Xu Jianguo, but there is no need to pretend to be grandson in front of others. As long as he is powerful and powerful, he dares to kill anyone who wants to kill him. Since he could kill old man Xu and Xu Cinian, now It doesn't matter if you add one more life.

  "Because of what I like, others can't touch it." 

  With a loud word, after he wrote Chen San another check for 100,000 yuan, he ordered "Waiting for your good news", then turned and left.

  After staring at Xu Xinnian leaving completely, Chen San suddenly collapsed on the ground, his head was covered with sweat, his hands were trembling in fright, he pulled off a button on his cuff, and said tremblingly, "Cheng...Brother Cheng... …I did what you said, can you let my wife and children go now?"

  Standing on the top of the building and seeing everything in his eyes, Qu Cheng did not reply, his face was gloomy and the storm was coming. He made a "let go" gesture to the brother next to him, and his eyes were fierce to the people around. shudder.

  He is really fortunate that he erased his household registration and identity before Xu New Year’s resignation, and secretly protected him from the air. If Xu New Year’s idiot|people knew that his brother was still alive, it would be more ruthless than now. .

  Just because he ran to Xu Cinian's house a little bit more diligently, Luo Xiaomao became innocent as a shield. What about next time? Who can guarantee that Xu Xinnian will do something crazier? This man is a madman. The stuff in his head is not as good as a snake and scorpion. He can kill a life for such a small thing. What is terrible? Can't he do that?

  At this time, Qu Cheng really regretted that he had saved Xu Xinnian's life at the beginning, even if he himself was really involved because of drugs, he was unwilling to gamble on the lives of Peacock and Wowo.

  At this moment, he had never wanted to kill a person so much. The hatred in his heart had reached an uncontrollable level. He took a deep breath and beckoned to Ah Si next to him, "Tell the brothers to act, as I said before. You don’t have to leave Xu Xinnian alive this time."

☆, 48

  As night fell, the bar was full of voices and lively.

  On the dance floor, the men and women danced in a tangled manner. Accompanied by the dynamic dance music, the young faces were full of madness, and the screams were wave after wave, setting off a frenzy on the dance floor.

  Xu Xinnian sat on the high stool at the bar counter with a bunch of bright and dripping roses in front of him. He looked at his watch impatiently again and again, but Zhang Ting never appeared.

  He originally thought that women would like those petty bourgeois cafés, or boring opera houses and amusement parks, but this time she made an appointment at a bar for an unprecedented time, saying that she had never been here before and wanted her boyfriend to be with her. Be brave together.

  Even if Xu Xinnian felt unhappy, he agreed to please Xu Jianguo, but the agreed time between the two was eight o'clock in the evening, and it was already past nine o'clock. The woman didn't even see a ghost.

  "Master, why don't I go to Miss Zhang's house, maybe she has something urgent." The assistant Xiao Wang couldn't help but ask.

  "No, call her again. If no one answers us, we will leave immediately. I have no time to waste time on a woman."

  Xu Xinnian waved his hand, emptied the fourth glass of whiskey, reached out and said to the waiter, "One more glass."

  The bartender who was wiping the glass gave his finger a finger and glanced at Xiao Wang next to him, "Sir, you have already had four glasses."

  "Why, are you afraid that I won't pay?" Xu Xinnian raised an eyebrow displeased, and when he saw Xiao Wang's intention to persuade him to drink, he immediately pushed him hard, "Didn't you let you call? How can you pay? No? What are you doing here?"

  Xiao Wang gave him a worried look, and finally left his seat obediently. As he passed the dance floor, Ah Si, who had been sitting in the dark for a long time, took a look at the bar, faced the bartender's sight, and made a gesture and then silently Followed out.

  Seeing Xiao Wang and Ah Si leaving behind, the bartender quietly raised the corners of his mouth, turned his head and asked Xu Xinnian, "Sir, are you sure you want another glass of whiskey?"

  Xu Xinian became impatient when he asked, and took a few hundred dollars from his pocket and put it on the table, "Hurry up and get the wine."

  The bartender smiled and accepted the tip, took the glass and turned to get the ice cubes. When pouring the wine, no one noticed what he took out of the cufflinks of his shirt and quickly threw it into the wine.

  The amber liquid mixed with ice cubes instantly melted the powder. It is colorless and tasteless. You can't see any clues. Xu Xinnian didn't have any doubts. After getting the cup, he looked up and took a few mouthfuls without noticing the bartender's face. A smile aroused.