Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 175

Yes, wait until the cost rushes to ask.

  Xu Cinian took two swimming trunks and continued to hang around with Luo Xiaomao in the store. Within a few minutes, his mobile phone suddenly vibrated, and when he took it out, it was a rechargeable text message.

  [Hello, your number 138XXXXXXX has been topped up to 20 yuan, and your call balance is 1 yuan. Please check it carefully. 】

  Xu Cinian's mouth twitched, and the black line on his head immediately dropped.

  Luo Xiaomao saw that his face was wrong, and he leaned over to see and couldn't help but laugh. "What's the matter with BOSS, so I charged you twenty yuan? Didn't you owe nineteen, one yuan is enough for what? ?"

  "I also want to know if this guy's head was squeezed by the door."

  Xu Cinian was speechless. He picked up the phone and called back. Qu Cheng answered quickly this time, and said with a smile, "Baby, should you miss me this time?"

  "..." Xu Cinian rolled his eyelids, "Don't interrupt, I ask you, I owe nineteen yuan, what does it mean that you pay twenty? Boss Qu, your family's daily running account is just fine Hundreds of thousands, just leave me the phone bill, right?"

  Qu Cheng smiled, pretending to be innocent, "Don't you have a dollar left? That's enough."

  "One yuan is enough for a bird?"

  Qu Cheng tweeted twice, and said in a serious way, "Baby, you see, I'll let you count. You usually hang around in three places, either Qingyuan Farm or your small restaurant, and the other is a small courtyard. These three places are all installed with fixed-line telephones, and you don’t need your phone bill at all. Also, the package of your mobile phone, the calling party is 1 cent per minute, and the called party does not need money. If you can’t say a few words, you will deduct the urine of my phone. One dollar is enough to make at least 10 calls, and you don’t take the initiative to contact me. I call you. One dollar is not only enough for you, but there is also enough for you to negotiate business with customers. Prevent you from fooling around with wild men, and save money, you can kill two birds with one stone."

  "..." Xu Cinian almost died of anger when he couldn't make it.

  Luo Xiaomao, who was eavesdropping next to him, couldn't hold back his laughter, and leaned on Xu Cinian's shoulders, and trembled, "Oh, I'm so laughing! Your man is a real treasure! Hahahaha..."

  Naturally, Qu Cheng heard Luo Xiaomao’s laughter and continued to coax, "We are both people who want to live together. If we have money, we must save some flowers. You see, to help you solve Xu Jianguo, I will throw I went in for tens of thousands. Twenty yuan is my last pocket money. Peacock, you see how much I love you. The only twenty yuan will be spent on my daughter-in-law. I will see if you spend the money."

  Xu Cinian's forehead bounced with blue veins, "Good wife, I thank you, you are so virtuous."

  "Good husband, you're welcome."

  As soon as the two sang and quarreled, they were full of joy, but Luo Xiaomao, who was laughing next to him, was hanging on Xu Cinian's body, and even tears came out of his eyes.

  Shun the phone, Xu Cinian looked suffocated and walked to the cash register with two L swimming trunks. The cashier on the opposite side was frightened by the look in his eyes and asked quickly, "First... Sir, just these two Is it a piece? Is it the right size? Should we recommend it for you?"

  "No, thank you, strangling the egg doesn't hurt me anyway."

  The cashier's mouth grew wide, and it took a long time to squeeze out a word, "Then... Then do you pay by card or cash?"

  Xu Cinian took out a gold card and handed it over, swiping the card without hesitation, took the swimming trunks, and left, full of anger.

  He wants to give a gift to Qu Cheng just because he has a hole in his head! Looking down at the two small swimming trunks in the plastic bag, he snorted, do you go to the hot springs on weekends? You can't kill that girl!

☆, 58

  The little guy Wowo didn’t know where he learned that Dad and Chengcheng were going on vacation together. In the past few days, they have been clamoring that they should go, and from time to time they climbed onto Xu Cinian’s shoulders, begging to "carry" with a pitiful look. .

  Xu Cinian really wanted to take his son with him at the beginning, but then I thought about it and felt that it didn’t work. The little guy has a bigger body and is like a big dumpling. Take him to the hot springs in case it gets flooded. What to do in the water, not to mention the fact that Qucheng’s resort has just been built, there may be some smell of formaldehyde inside, which is not good for children, so he didn’t agree when he gritted his teeth.

  For the sake of this Wowo sprinkled with him for a week, doing all the cute things, clutching his clothes every day and chanting "Soak the spring, go together", Xu Cinian has no resistance to his son, look at him This relented, and silently helped the little guy pack his little swimsuit on the night of the previous departure, ready to take him along.