A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 120

Xu Cinian kicked him fiercely, and his legs were squeezed so that he couldn't use his strength. Both hands continued to hit him on the face, "You are also afraid of waking Wowo? What did you do when you were doing that stuff? Yes? Qu Cheng, you are really capable, you can even do such shameless things!"

  He lowered his voice and covered his face. Qu Cheng slapped him several times in a row, reached out his hand and twisted his wrist, coughed in a low voice, and said straightforwardly, "I'm not going to check your body for you, don't you go to the hospital for a checkup? , I can only come in person."

  "Fart, don't make excuses for your rogue activities!" Xu Cinian was pressed back on the bed by him, his teeth itchy, "What do you want to do in the hospital if you really have this ability? Haven't heard that you can go to the hospital for a physical examination? Stabbed in the body."

  Qu Cheng was arrested for a while, so he was not in a hurry at this moment, and he just broke the jar and played a rogue, "Why not? I just checked the front for you. Lie. Gland, you haven't heard of many old men's experiences. After a car accident, there will be a psychological shadow, frequent urination and painful urination. It’s good for you to check it out for you. A healthy body is a guarantee of sex. We should share it with our lover."

  With his high-minded sophistry, he instantly raised his hooligans behavior to a higher level of spirit, and directly laughed Xu Cinian angrily, "Okay, then you also get down and let me poke and let me share with you. Is there frequent urination, painful urination, and endless urination."

  Speaking of him, he suddenly shot, jammed Qu Cheng's right arm, pushed his shoulder hard, and directly threw the person onto the bed, got up and put his knees on his stomach, and began to pull Qu Cheng's pants condescendingly.

  Qu Cheng was successfully attacked by him. He lay flat on the bed with his toes and hooked his back. He smiled calmly and said, "My front. Are you sure if there is any problem with the columns and glands? How else is it? Coming?"

  Xu Cinian's fingers stiffened, he raised his hand to poke his forehead, and sneered, "You are the first stallion, and all the children in the world are your own, right? With such a thick skin, I am not afraid of flashing my tongue."

  He didn't want to reveal any wind on the issue of Wowo, so he didn't give Qu Cheng any chance to reply. He directly took out two binding straps from the head of the bed and wrapped them around Qu Cheng's neck around his two hands.  

  Qu Cheng was taken aback, and for a while forgot to fight back, staring at the strap on his hand and widening his eyes, "Where did you get this thing?"

  "You only stayed in the hospital for a few days? Of course you didn't know that this good thing was hidden in the bed."

  Xu Cinian raised the corners of his mouth, raised his hand to pat his face, and fully vented his bad temper after being awakened, "Do you know what this thing is for? The hospital specially used this kind of tape to tie you crazy in the middle of the night. If you touch someone else’s bed, you’ll be tied up into a zongzi once caught, and you’ll be given a tranquilizer, and your mouth will be blocked, so that you can’t get crazy even if you want to."

  Speaking of him, he pulled off Qu Cheng's pants, sneered and sneered at the heavy bird he praised. He lifted it up without even looking at it, and reached out to touch his back door.

  Qu Cheng's face immediately turned green, "Peacock, don't fucking die!"

  "Don't worry, I just want to share with you the trick of sex|charm, so that you don't get hypertrophy of your front, column, and glands, and you can't hold back urine when you get old."

  Xu Cinian smiled considerately, and he stretched out his hand and started to untie his trousers, preparing to dig out the bird, "It's just a shot of you, don't be nervous, you can be sure of your mental illness after a shot."

  "Fuck, I'm telling you, if you dare to mess around, C won't kill you after watching me!"

  Qu Cheng dumb eats Huanglian. He originally wanted to secretly look at Xu Cinian's body structure, but he became self-defeating and played with himself.

  Xu Cinian was suppressed by Qu Cheng again and again. Last time in Y City, this rogue used his illness as an excuse to put him in the cabinet to toss him to death. Today, he dared to move him in the middle of the night and never clean up this guy. It's utterly unreasonable!

  He glanced at the snoring wowo next to him, and smiled more softly. He picked up the wowo yellow chicken panties on the table and stuffed it into Qucheng’s mouth, “Well, it’s the first time. It hurts a little bit, I know you are not afraid of it, but it’s not good to wake up the Wowo by calling out, right? This is for you, you have to be good."

  Saying that he grabbed Qu Cheng’s chin, he had to put his underwear into his mouth. Qu Cheng’s hands were tied, and he didn’t dare to resist vigorously and hurt him. At this moment, he was angry and laughed, “Peacock, don’t regret it. , You dare to squeeze in, you will suffer from your hardship in the future, I will do what I say!"

  Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows, revealing an expression of "Who is afraid of you", without any hesitation, he really tucked the dimpled panties into Qu Cheng's mouth...

  Damn Nima——! Qu Cheng almost vomited blood.

  Xu Cinian, you wait, next time C is not dead, I will not be named Qu!

  After Xu Cinian put his mouth in his mouth, he covered his eyes with his clothes, and looked at Qu Cheng lying on the bed with his hands tied and unable to move. He finally felt at ease. Just opened his eyes and found that he was stabbed. The ass fucking|The feeling of the egg has disappeared a lot.

  He pulled out the dining table on the hospital bed and set it up at the end of the bed. After making sure that Wowo was not awake, he moved Qu Cheng’s two legs and put it on it separately, and said with a smile, "Don’t be nervous, just hurt it, and slowly Just passed."

  "!!!" Qu Cheng can't see or move, and can't speak, so he can only flop a few times on the bed, and the muscles of his whole body are stretched.

  "No one has died since ancient times, I really went in."

  Xu Cinian looked at Qu Cheng's body guarded but unable to move, restrained his laughter, and slipped into the nearby toilet quietly.

  He was actually scaring Qu Cheng. He really didn't have any interest in his back door. Now he breathed out a bad breath, only feeling refreshed. After waking up, he urinated along with him. He opened his belt and pulled out the guy to prepare to release the water.