A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 69

I'm going... So my sister-in-law is not a sister-in-law, but a brother-in-law! I really want to find something incredible...what to do, will I be blocked by Brother Cheng! ?

  Xu Cinian’s awkward neck was red, and he got up with a violent cough. Qu Cheng’s face was completely black. He stared at Ah Si who was ruining good deeds, wishing to throw him straight upstairs, "What's wrong?" Now? Don’t you know if you knock on the door first!"

  Ah Si was stared at her scalp numb, and she wanted to cry without tears. If I knew that you two were rolling together in the house, I would not dare to come in even if it was on fire, boss!

  "Brother Cheng... you'd better go down and take a look, this matter can't be said for a while..." He glanced at Xu Cinian next to him, hesitating whether to make it clear now.

  When Xu Cinian saw this posture, he knew that he was in the way. He picked up Wowo, who was still confused, and said, "It's getting late, and I should go too. You should be busy."

  "Wait, I'll see you off."

  Qu Cheng understood that although Ah Si was a little bit more than 250, he would never break into his office for no reason, but now the big things are not as important as the peacocks, and other things will be discussed later.

  He said that despite Xu Cinian's objection, he wrapped a thick coat on Wowo and drove the person downstairs. A Si Dian followed behind him, sweating anxiously and dared not speak much.

  When the two of them walked to the ballroom downstairs, they suddenly heard a loud noise, and Ah Si behind him slapped a spirit, and hurriedly rushed out to block Xu Cinian’s vision. Qu Cheng glanced downstairs, his face immediately ugly. Extremely, he put his arm around Xu Cinian and walked aside, "It's too noisy here. Let's change the stairs."

  Xu Cinian was unclear, so he frowned, "What the hell are you two secrets doing?"

  As soon as the words should fall, I heard a loud noise from downstairs, and then someone shouted, "Don't fucking stop! Isn't it just two glasses of wine, I really can't afford it, Dong Feng?! Tell Tiantian and Lele to come out and say I miss them!"

  Hearing this name, Xu Cinian's face changed in an instant, his arms around Wowo tightened, and a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth, "It turns out that it's Dong Feng, and he still has the time to drink with the scandal. It's really leisurely."

  Qu Cheng's face was no better than him, and he turned around and asked Ah Si, "Are you talking about this?"

  Ah Si bit his head and nodded, "He has been arguing for more than two hours. He has drunk six glasses of wine before and has not paid for it yet. He also clamored for our MB to come out to accompany him. When he came out to stop him, he started beating and cursing like this."

  Xu Cinian looked down at Dong Feng, who was drunk and crazy downstairs, and his disgust was extremely disgusting. He couldn't believe that he had been with such a man for four years, and was even cheated by such a scum!

  When he was in college, Dong Feng was one of the top students in the school. He was handsome and gentle, and his heart was also upright and kind. In addition to his inferiority and his bitter cold background, he was simply the object of praise. As a result, he was greedy for vanity. There is no cure for it to be like this.

  He withdrew his gaze and didn't want to look at Dong Feng again. He was not at all soft about his embarrassed appearance now. These were all he was making and he couldn't blame anyone.

  Reaching out and grabbing Qu Cheng's cuffs, he wrapped the coat on Wowo, "Let's go, there is nothing to see."

  Qu Cheng raised his eyebrows, "If I were you, I would go to the bottom of the well."

  Xu Cinian smiled and shook his head, "His business has nothing to do with me. The security guards will blast him away. Why should I mix and dirty my hands with such a person."

  Saying that he turned around holding Wowo, his back definitely did not hesitate, just like him, decisively and simply, throw away the dirty things, it won't be a pity that he won't go back and pick it up again.

  Qu Cheng stared at him for a long time, and after lowering his head to give a few words in A Si's ear, he hurriedly followed.

  Dong Feng wore a decent black suit, sprayed with brand-name perfume, and tens of thousands of dollars in leather shoes on his feet, a pair of high-class people, but there was no penny in his wallet.

  He drank a glass of whiskey, hiccuped severely, and reached out to hug the Tiantian MB next to him, "Give me another glass, and my brother will tip you."

  The boy called Tiantian glared at him in disgust, and moved aside, "Mr. Dong, you have been doing it all night, and you haven't paid a cent. What's the use of talking about it?"

  "You guys||People say to try again, when did I come and I didn't give it to you? Last time I C, you didn't feel good, so I gave you fifty thousand, and now my fucking doesn't let you return it That's not bad!"

  Tiantian was originally a high-level PR of Hao Ting. Usually, if you spend tens of thousands of dollars, you can’t move him. In the past, Dong Feng was with him when he was rich. Now everyone knows that he was kicked out by the Xu family, even the rent. I can't afford it, and I have to shit.

  "Oh, what Mr. Dong said, it is only natural for me to pay for your female ticket. If you pay for the wine and tips this time, of course I have to treat you as an uncle, but you can still get the female ticket for mine. Money?"

  He sneered and sneered, and Dong Feng slapped him severely before he finished speaking, "What are you? You have a face to make irresponsible remarks!"