A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 41

Xu Cinian finally straightened his back, took out the cloth disguised as a hunchback from his back, and pulled off the moustache on his face. "Don't worry, there is no danger."

  Luo Xiaomao took the waiter suit he replaced from Xu Cinian, and asked uneasy, "Then what do you plan to do with the camera you hit on Dong Feng's car roof? In case it is discovered, we can all finish playing."

  Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows, took out a small organ from his pocket, and pressed it lightly.

  A red BMW in the underground garage of the Xu family made a slight "bang". The small sound did not attract anyone's attention. No one noticed that a mung bean-sized object on the roof suddenly broke and fell. Buried in the fur cushion under my feet, no trace can be found.

  "Since I have to do it, how could I leave any handle."

  "You bull... use the enemy's money to fan the enemy's face." Luo Xiaomao admired the five bodies, wondering how Xu Cinian's head was so much better than him.

  Just by hearing Xu Xinnian's call to Qu Cheng, he could come up with such a thorough series. First, he squeezed money from Dong Feng, coaxing him to relax his vigilance, and then used the money to buy equipment and fake photos to make the two cheap|people and dogs bite the dogs, and finally slap them in public and kill three birds with one stone. , Clean and neat.

  Even after a good show, the Xu family father and son would not doubt him, because Xu Cinian had long been a dead person in their eyes. Who would suspect that the "dead" could come back for revenge for no reason?

  Xu Cinian lowered his eyebrows and smiled, "This is called the'graciousness' of dripping water, and I should report it to the spring."

  Luo Xiaomao couldn't help but laughed, and started his motorcycle and left.

  Sitting in the back seat of the car, Xu Cinian looked back and gradually went to the Xu family mansion. For the first time in seven years, he felt calm in his heart.

  One day he will come back here, take back all that he has lost, and respectfully take his grandfather's rank back to Xu's house, so that his elderly can rest in peace.

  The Xu family's farce was not stopped until the police arrived in the early hours of the morning. The main hall was in a mess, with scattered debris and glass everywhere, and the guests were almost gone. The hall was empty and dark.

  Qu Cheng never left, leaning on a chair in the corner, with a cigarette in his mouth, orange sparks flickering at his fingertips, half-closed eyes wondering what he was thinking.

  After a while, Ah Si came back, holding a blue craftsmanship in his hand, "Brother Cheng, only found this, and no one else knows where the owner of this dress has gone."

  Qu Cheng opened his eyes, the smoke rings scattered and filled his expression, and he took his clothes and looked carefully, not even letting go of a thread.

  Ah Si didn't know what he was thinking, only knew that Qu Cheng was going to leave when the banquet first started, but after seeing the hot "car shock" on the big screen, he suddenly lost his mind, like a spectator. Seeing the end from beginning to end, I haven't rushed to leave until now.

  Qu Cheng touched the whole piece of clothing, flicked the soot with his fingertips, and suddenly found something in his pocket. When he took it out, he took a closer look and found that it was a piece of golden debris, like it was torn from an invitation letter or something. A corner.

  Reaching out to touch the pocket of his jacket that originally contained the invitation letter, he gave a low smile, his deep eyes gleaming.

  "The peacock pretends to be a fox heart, but you have calculated it."

☆, 27

  The Xu family scandal has made the city full of storms. The grievances of the rich and powerful, which were only available at eight o'clock in the blood, earned people’s attention. Coupled with the explosive gimmicks such as homosexuality and illegitimate children, for a time, whether it is the upper class or the ordinary people, Everyone knew about this and talked about it in the streets and alleys, and made the headlines of the major media that day.

  Xu Jianguo was bedridden because of a recurrence of a heart attack directly due to this incident. Xu Xinnian broke his leg and suffered such a big blow. He hid at home and even dared not see him.

  Dong Feng was even more miserable. As one of the "male protagonists" in the farce that night, not only was his head smashed, he even lost his job.

  He can get into the status of having a car and a house today, all of which is carried by the Xu family. When I was with Xu Cinian, I meant to climb the root of Xu's family. Later, Xu Cinian was imprisoned, and Father Xu died suddenly. If it were not for Xu Xinnian's secret help, he would not be able to keep his current position.

  But now everything was stabbed out, his reputation was scandalous, and he offended the Xu family. For a while, everyone pushed him down. No company was willing to use him, and he was embarrassed as a mouse crossing the street, and everyone shouted and beat.

  Of course, none of these farce has anything to do with Xu Cinian. He closed the newspaper and stretched out. After calculating the time, he uncovered the cage.

  A steamed white bean paste bun comes out of the pot, with two bunny ears erected on the fluffy and tender dough, and two round eyes are dotted with chocolate. The white and fat look is absolutely lovely.