A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 61

Xu Cinian finally convinced himself to try to start a new relationship. There was still a hurdle in his heart, but seeing Qu Cheng's firmness, he remembered what he said by the hot spring pool.

  [I’m just standing here waiting for you to use it. You just need to say something, and I’ll be your gun, and I’ll hit it wherever you point it. Will I beg you to take advantage of me? 】

  A word resounded in his ears and hit his heart directly. Xu Cinian stared at Qu Cheng's pursed lips. He was also a bit dry and hesitated for a long time before whispering, "Cough...just a moment."

  Qu Cheng smiled and nodded his lips, "Kiss here, hurry up."

  Xu Cinian gritted his teeth and felt that he was so pretentious that he really didn't look like a man. He had even been in bed. Why did he feel so embarrassed!

  After gritting his teeth and stomping his feet, he closed his eyes and leaned forward. As soon as his lips touched Qu Cheng, he grabbed his neck and pressed his mouth on the door of the car.

  The soft and hot tongue came in, stirring his body fluid, as if swallowing him in one bite and couldn't wait.

  The memories of the hot spring returned instantly, and the bits and pieces of the past of the two people poured in front of him. Xu Cinian's feet were soft and he raised his head to bear his attack on the city.

  It was just a smash and a touch of his lips, but it turned out to be like this. Qu Cheng's chest was violently up and down, and Xu Cinian's shirt was lifted behind him, and his fingers had even gotten his breasts...

  The hard part rests on the small||abdomen, Xu Cinian's scalp is numb, and he makes a muffled grunt. 

  Qu Cheng cursed "Fuck" in his heart, gritted his teeth and let go of Xu Cinian.

  He had already used tough tactics once, and finally pried Xu Cinian's boring gourd by a corner. If he were to mess around at this important moment, he would be looking for a dead end.

  Xu Cinian’s blush turned into a piece of red cloth. It has been a long time since he had gone through these things. Suddenly he encountered a master like Qu Cheng, and he was really overwhelmed. He opened the car door and jumped down, "Uh... I will go first. It's..."

  Qu Cheng took a deep breath, breathed steadily, staring at his fleeing back, making himself amused.

  Fuck... When will I have to endure?

☆, 33

  When Xu Cinian returned home, Wowo was still not asleep, and as soon as he saw him, he threw himself up and hugged his thigh, "Dad! You are fat~"

  "It's coming back, not fat."

  Xu Cinian changed his slippers while correcting the little guy's grammatical error, "Does the little bump on your face still itchy?"

  "It's still itchy..." Wowo pursed her mouth, raised her neck and raised her hands to hug, "Daddy will stop itching."

  Xu Cinian couldn’t do anything about his son’s coquettish offensive. He smiled and hugged him, kissed his cheek, stretched his brows, and seemed in a good mood. "Who did you learn from this little bunny? Like, I know how to pick it up."

  Wowo smiled with squinted eyes, and got up to kiss his father two more times. When he caught Xu Cinian's lips, he was stunned. Suddenly he started to make a fuss about jumping off, saying that he would not let his father hold anything.

  Xu Cinian is unknown, so, "Wow, what's wrong with you?"

  While struggling, Wowo waved her small fist, "Daddy, let go, the infection is terrible, and Wowo don't infect Dad!"

  "?" What is the infection?

  Xu Cinian was confused, and saw Wowo pitifully drilled out of his arms and looked sad. "Dad's lips are all swollen. He must have been infected by the bed and the rash is itchy. Don't be afraid, Dad."