Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 163

Xu Jianguo waved his hand, looking up with a frosty face and staring at the simple and vigorous sign in front of him, as well as the red lanterns and stone lions at the door. For a while, he felt a bit like a world away.

  He remembers that when he was young, the Xu family had not yet started. When the old man set up food stalls on the roadside every day, he often told himself that if he had money in the future, he must open a quaint restaurant in the city center. For small restaurants, the door faces do not need to be too big, but red lanterns and stone lions must be hung up. This is the most authentic Chinese restaurant.

  He said this wish since he was young, and then he kept talking with Xu Cinian for many years, but in the end he failed to realize his wish.

  But now, the restaurant in front of me seemed to be destined in the future. It was built completely according to the wishes of the old man during his lifetime. Xu Jianguo suddenly remembered the past and wanted to go in and find out.

  "Help me in and let people find a good seat...cough...cough cough...I didn't plan to leave since I came today."

  "But the doctor said that your body is best to rest in bed."

  "Uncle Zhang, your nonsense is really getting more and more, why don't you decide the Xu family?"

  Xu Jianguo glanced at him coldly, Uncle Zhang fell silent immediately and dared not speak any more, put away the black umbrella and helped him into the restaurant.

  "Guest, is it for snacks or dinner?" A waiter dressed as a shop assistant smiled and greeted him in a mandarin jacket at the door.

  Xu Jianguo glanced at him and walked slowly in, as if he didn't even hear the waiter's words into his ears.

  The waiter was a little dazed for a while, but looking at the ostentation of the old man in front of him, he guessed that he was a big man, but he was not annoyed and still followed up with a smile, "How many gentlemen? If your husband likes lively, just sit in the lobby." There will be a Kung Fu tea performance here for a while, and there will be some old opera verses, you should like it."

  Xu Jianguo stopped and glanced at him dismissively, "I have eaten so many restaurants, but this is the first time you see a waiter who likes to make ideas so much. Whether you come to eat or I eat, it’s hard to sit there. Do you want to specify?"

  The waiter looked stiff, then smiled and nodded, "Sorry, sir, it's me who talked too much, I will show you where you like it."

  "No need, find a private room for me."

  "This... our private room has been booked today, do you think..."

  Xu Jianguo snorted, looked at the entire restaurant, staring at the "Zhao Jiayan" advertisement on the wall and said, "Your restaurant is really small, you don't even have a private room."

  The waiter has never seen a host who makes things difficult for people. It doesn't seem to be like coming to eat. It's clearly to find fault, right? Just when he wanted to reply again, Xu Cinian's voice came from the microphone on the neckline, "Xiao Wang, do as he said, and leave a private room for him."

  The waiter didn't know why, but he took Xu Jianguo to the private room against the wall according to the boss's intention.

  Xu Jianguo had enough cynicism, and stopped saying anything. After sitting down, he didn't even look at the menu, and said directly, "I heard, cough... Your'Zhao Jia Yan' here is very famous, and it is better than Xu's restaurant. good to eat?"

  The waiter didn’t know his identity, and nodded with a smile, “I’m not sure who is better than anyone. After all, Xu’s can’t do it anymore. We’re not bragging without comparison, but our chef’s skill is absolutely nothing. That said, would you like to order a'Zhao Jia Yan' first?"

  Xu Jianguo's face immediately became ugly. After taking a few sips of tea, he asked with a gloomy face, "It's better not to tell the big story too early. Just order the Zhao Jiayan you mentioned. By the way, is your boss right? Mountain city people?"

  The waiter didn't understand what the old man was asking, and shook his head while writing the list, "No, our boss is a local."

  Not from Shancheng?

  Xu Jianguo frowned. Could this store have nothing to do with Zhao Lan? But what happened to Zhao Jiayan's sudden appearance in S City?

  He was puzzled and asked a few more questions. The waiter asked three questions, and he lost the interest in continuing to ask questions. He closed his eyes and leaned on the chair while waiting for food, but inexplicably began to go about it.

  Uncle Zhang next to him filled him with tea at this time, and waited for the waiter to leave before he whispered, "Master, the young master just called and said that he has already arrived in South Korea and will undergo cosmetic surgery in a few days, so don’t worry. he."

  Xu Jianguo was in a bad mood. Now when he heard about Xu New Year’s news, his brows became even tighter, and he sneered, “He’ll be passionate about himself. I’ll give him money to go abroad for plastic surgery. I don’t want him to lose it The Xu family’s face, when it comes time to talk about business, and seeing his half-dead look, I'm so frightened. Where can I still have time to cooperate with the Xu family?"

  Uncle Zhang didn’t have much to say, and he hesitated for a while before speaking slowly, “Master... do you really plan to hand over the Xu family to the young master again? He is like this and has caused so much trouble to the company, you Really rest assured?"

  Xu Jianguo showed a deliberate smile and coughed for a while before he said, "Give him the Xu family? Oh, do you think I would still believe this brute? His current scandal is so fierce. If Xu Jianguo didn't make a point, It's like exposing the spine and poking someone else, but it's just giving him food to eat. I can't be guilty of losing the Xu family's face for this."

  "What's more, the company has put several five-star hotel projects in its hands, all of which are unfinished projects, and they are doomed to lose money. I now direct these projects out and throw them to Xu Xinnian, which is equivalent to throwing a big Burden. Now that he has set up a company independently with a small debt owed by the Xu family, he has nothing to do with the Xu family. If he loses his money by then, it is his own responsibility. Then I can use this excuse to treat him. Completely drive out of Xu's gate."