A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 152

The feeling of being stuck in the air was too bad, and Xu Cinian panted in pain. After breathing a few times, he bit Qu Cheng's mouth like a vent, and squeezed a sentence from between his teeth, "You, it's you, Qu Cheng! Let go... let go!"

  The last tail sound hits the ground, Qu Cheng rubs it a few times quickly, and let go of him. The electric current flashes through the two people hugging each other, making a hoarse low growl, and a stream of Mi Qing liquid sprays out, splashing their stomachs and chests. .

  Xu Cinian lay tiredly on Qucheng's shoulders panting, sweating all over, the blue-green silk Tang suit still hanging on him.

  Qu Cheng smeared the two people's Mi Qingye silently, and while Xu Cinian was weak and unable to speak, his right hand got his fingers into his hips. Seam, pressed against the tight entrance, stabbed in with a little force.

  "Well……"

  Xu Cinian snorted and didn't resist too much, but his fingertips pinched Qu Cheng's shoulder.

  Fingers were poking into the body one by one with the slimy liquid. Xu Cinian was still half awake and drunk, frowning slightly, "Do you have a condom?"

  Qu Cheng smiled and shook his head, "Yes."

  "When did you put it on? I touched it." Xu Cinian was very sincere after being drunk, and said whatever he thought. As soon as the words were settled, he touched the guy who was stronger in Qucheng Stone. It was hot and hard.

  "Where is it!?"

  He frowned unhappy, got up and got up, "Don't do it."

  Hey……

  Qu Cheng almost vomited blood when he couldn't come up in a single breath. Isn't this considered unforgiving?

  Reached out and pulled Xu Cinian back, stabbed his fingers in, deliberately toward him. Feeling poked, bit his RU in his mouth. Head, when Xu Cinian was overwhelmed and had no time to react, he lowered his voice and said, "I really wear it. The new style is ultra-thin. If you don't believe it, you will know it after a while."

  "Um... Fuck, no... never heard of it."

  Xu Cinian panted heavily, all the sensitive parts of his body were controlled by Qu Cheng, and he drank a lot of alcohol, his brain was not enough, and he resisted dazedly, but was quickly pressed by Qu Cheng and his fingertips were poked. In the gut. At the most sensitive point of Dao, Xu Cinian suddenly yelled "Ah" in surprise, and then raised his hand to cover his mouth tightly, not letting himself make a sound.

  "Look, you want me too, don't you? If you haven't heard of it, it doesn't mean you don't. Brother loves you."

  He vigorously pressed Xu Cinian, who was still trying to resist. The four fingers were able to move in and out freely, and the fingers were pulled out to touch the flesh, and the entrance felt the crisis shrinking subconsciously.

  Xu Cinian's scalp was numb, and he tried to turn over, still yelling, "Don't... be crazy about drinking! Put on the cover for me! Ah——!"

  Before he finished speaking, Qu Cheng had pushed himself in, and the huge piece of meat suddenly broke open. Meat, the irritating Xu Cinian was almost out of breath.

  "Look, the latest ultra-thin styles and new year specials will definitely make you comfortable."

  Qu Cheng pulled out a little bit, and when Xu Cinian got used to it, he buried it fiercely. The two were already old acquaintances, and the big bird and the entrance had a tacit understanding of cooperation after a few strokes, and Xu Cinian felt Xu Cinian in a few seconds. .

  He was riding on Qu Cheng with a face full of unwillingness. The only remaining reason was able to tell whether there was a suit just now. As a result, his head was directly turned into a puddle, and his eyes were full of gold stars. It felt like sitting and meeting. On the stormy ship, every time he fell, he would be pierced severely, and then abandoned again, shaking with trembling.

  The silk clothes on his body were soaking wet. Qu Cheng used his teeth to open the buttons and stripped Xu Cinian bit by bit to reveal his flat chest. Without taking off the clothes completely, he let it loose. Hanging on Xu Cinian’s arm, every time he shook, the hem of his clothes would sway. The blue-green silk lined Xu Cinian’s red skin. Qu Cheng’s scalp was numb and his whole body was hot. .

  "Ah...hmm...you fucking...can't you just be lighter? Hmm..."

  Xu Cinian bit his lip and snorted, Qu Cheng turned over and pressed him on the bed. He worked hard and threw up the stormy waves with a month of praise, but his face was tender, and he bit his lips with a low smile, "Brother is rare, you love you." "

  "Brother did you cool?"

  "You fucking... cool fart! Ah!" Xu Cinian replied, breathless.

  "Unhappy what is your name? Huh?" Qu Cheng grinned, stabs his waist, the two figures are like entangled vines, shrinking and tightening, sweat is thrown everywhere with the violent movements, and the bed board is also Make a dull sound.

  At the beginning of the new year, when everyone fell asleep, they talked about lingering love songs.