A Good Pregnant Life: Chapter 159

Unexpectedly, Xu Cinian arrived earlier than him. He got into the Bentley in Qucheng with two bags of bean paste in his hand.

  As the weather picked up, he wore a gray open-body sweater with two blue shirt collars turned inside, and matched with the newly-grown layer on his head. He looked very energetic. He raised his mouth and smiled, suddenly young Several years old.

  Qu Cheng's eyes were hot, and before he even said a word, he stole an incense and was slapped by Xu Cinian.

  "You don't even want me..." Qu Cheng flattened his mouth with an aggrieved look, completely forgetting that he is still in a suit and leather shoes, driving millions of luxury cars.

  Xu Cinian coughed a few times and shook the bean paste bag in front of him, "Didn't I bring you a supper?"

  He always doesn't like to speak too bluntly. Whatever I miss you, kisses and so on, he gets goosebumps when he thinks of it, but he does miss this man, so he doesn’t say it clearly, just take it. Food to bribe.

  "You gave me yourself as a supper. It's almost the same." Qu Cheng sighed and opened the plastic bag. He couldn't laugh or cry immediately, "Hey...even if you want to fool me, take a decent thing, what is this called?"

  He lifted up a little bunny bean paste bag with red rouge on it. Two chocolate eyes were round, and two white ears stood up. They looked like fools.

  Xu Cinian smiled and said calmly, "How am I to fool you? I took two buns all the way back from Qingyuan for you. Isn't that enough to explain the problem? Wowo wants to eat it all. I didn't let it. I deliberately snatched it from his mouth. You see there are tooth marks on it. Why are you so grateful that you are paying back the big brother."

  Qu Cheng can't laugh or cry, yes, it's really not easy to grab food from Wowo Mouth, should he be grateful?

  "All right, the steamed bun represents your heart, can't I eat it?" As he said, he bit off a rabbit ear, pretending to sigh "beautiful!"

  A five-big and three-thick man, holding a white fat bun in the shape of a rabbit, looks really happy. Xu Cinian stared at him for a long time, his mouth turned upside-down, and he didn't say much, and blasted Qu Cheng. In the passenger seat, he put on his seat belt and stepped on the accelerator.

  Bentley drove all the way onto the elevated highway, Qu Cheng raised his head and asked, "Isn't I talking about going to eat? Where is this going?"

  Xu Cinian smiled at him, eyes gleaming, "I'll know if I go."

  The car went around the elevated highway and went straight into the city center. After more than half an hour's traffic jam, Xu Cinian finally stopped at the gate of Hao Ting.

  This street is the most prosperous commercial street in City S. All the high-end shopping malls, hotels and entertainment clubs are basically concentrated in this area. From a distance, there is a lot of feasting and dazzling, and the neon lights are dazzling.

  Qu Cheng didn't know, so he looked around, "Why are you here? Do you want to go to Hao Ting? Then take me with you, go straight in and brush your face, tell them our relationship, and see who dares to stop you. "

  Xu Cinian walked straight forward, smiled and hooked his finger back at him, "If you follow along, it will be over. Take you to a good place."

  The two people walked side by side in the bustling commercial street. The people around were very crowded and crowded. The large LED screens all over the street were displaying the most popular luxury brands, as well as the brightly lit jewelry shops on the street. The diamond was illuminated by the light and it was almost blinding.

  When the two big men walked together, their bodies would inevitably hit each other. Qu Cheng walked forward blankly, but his fingers were drawn back and forth in Xu Cinian's palm, and Xu Cinian was pricked several times. He turned around and glared at him. When the two people met their eyes, they couldn't help but want to laugh, and looked back at the advertisement on the roadside.

  So tired of walking all the way, Xu Cinian stopped in front of a shop on the corner of the street.

  The whole street has a strong commercial atmosphere, and everything flashes with dazzling light as if it has been carefully packaged, but only the small shop in front of you is incompatible with the surroundings.

  In front of the quaint little door, there is a carved old door with red paint that is about to fall off. There are two stone lions on both sides, and four big red lanterns above the head. There is a plaque on it, stained with gold. Qi used a vigorous pen to write five characters "Zhaojia Private Kitchen".

  Qu Cheng was stunned for a long time, his eyes lit up when he reacted, "This is...your shop?"

  He had noticed that the store was under renovation before, but because it was not listed, he didn't take it seriously. Who would have thought that this peacock opened a restaurant on his eyelids, he didn't know it until now!

  Xu Cinian smiled and nodded, took out a key from his pocket to open the door, and beckoned him, "Come in, today I specially invited the city boss to come here for the first meal."

  Qu Cheng paused for a moment and couldn't help laughing. He stepped across the scarlet threshold, and the door of the house squeezed shut, as if he had suddenly taken him into another world.

  Brightly lit, the whole restaurant was arranged like a small tea house in the old laneway. The diners sat down to eat and drink, and ate a plate of melon seeds. Listening to the previous scene, the scene of the year came to life.

  There are more than a dozen wooden tables in the not-so-large room, the chairs are matching ancient-style long stools, and the red lanterns are hung around them. The walls are decorated with various New Year pictures and batik. Xu Cinian turned on the sound and played a babble. The old sing song, came over with a large copper kettle with a long mouth in his hand, and poured a cup of tea for Qu Cheng with a blue and white tea bowl.

  "Guardian, what would you like to eat?" Xu Cinian asked him with a smile, his narrow eyes bent and his eyes gleaming in the warm yellow light.

  Qu Cheng laughed and opened his mouth to say something, but after meeting Xu Cinian’s eyes, he coughed seriously, "Then it depends on what you have in the store? Let’s get two plates of pork head first, and then Let your boss come out to accompany me for a glass of flower wine and sing a little tune for me."