A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 79

Xu Xinnian shook his head and said with a nasal voice, "I didn't lie, otherwise I would not take out the video of Dong Feng taking drugs. He often touches white powder, and there are stocks at home. If you don't believe it, you can wait for the police to come and search in person. I have been caught. He was forced to go nowhere. My father was still lying in the hospital. Now I am not afraid to tell the truth. I just hope that everyone can give me and the Xu family fairness and bring people like Dong Feng to justice!"

  "As for the things he was with my brother, I don’t even need to conceal it. The two of them are not known to others at school. If you don’t believe it, you can investigate it. My brother likes men. I know, I don’t have to hide..."

  The flashes flashed into a flash, and Xu Xinnian exited with tears. Almost everyone on the scene believed him, and every word he said was clearly recorded and spread across the streets within a few minutes.

  "Fuck, you are paralyzed! I have never seen such a man who talks nonsense with his eyes open!"

  Luo Xiaomao picked up the remote control and slammed it on the TV. He was so scared that he jumped up and almost choked to death by the glutinous rice ball in his mouth.

  "Guy Bao is not afraid, you continue to eat, uncle is not scolding you."

  Luo Xiaomao hurriedly smoothed the little guy, but he was still cursing in his heart, but he was still angry after watching this "whitewashing conference" several times.

  At this time, Xu Cinian came out of the kitchen with the plate and his face as usual, "Don't scold you when you are done, hurry to eat, and I will be out in a while."

  "I fucking don't understand what you think! It was so hard for you to ruin Xu Xinnian. Why didn't you let Qu Cheng kill him? Why would you want to help him with the bad things he and Dong Feng did? Is your head squeezed by the door?"

  Accompanied by Luo Xiaomao’s curse on the street, the TV was thrown into the broadcast, "...This station learned that the police have intervened in this matter, and a small amount of K fans were searched at Dong’s residence last night. Now Dong has been officially arrested by the police. If found guilty, he will be charged with racketeering, illegal drug possession, etc. The specific case is still under further investigation, and this station will continue to pay attention..."

  Luo Xiaomao stabbed with chopsticks indignantly, Wowo followed to learn, Xu Cinian held the little guy in his arms, while feeding him with a spoon, shrugged his shoulders indifferently and said, "Just let Is it useful for him to be ruined? Without a face, at most he will not see people, and being ignored by his father is at most spending less money. Isn't he still able to live a good life?" 

  "Then why don't you follow Qu Cheng's words? If you have a relationship with drugs, Xu Xinnian will never end well, right?"

  Xu Cinian shook his head with a smile, "Because I can't take Qucheng to risk, Xu Xinnian is different from Dong Feng."

  "Qu Cheng can do what he can do by feeding Dong Feng with hallucinogen, because he never showed up from the beginning to the end, but Xu Xinnian is different. He was caught by the police as soon as he met Qu Cheng. If you Is it him who foolishly believes that Qu Cheng has nothing to do with this matter?"