A Good Pregnant Life: Chapter 90

Qu Cheng did not speak with his back to him, breathing heavily, obviously enduring it.

  Xu Cinian smiled helplessly, stretched out his hand to extinguish the oil lamp and candle, and took off the wet clothes on his body in the dark night. Qu Cheng turned his head and saw his smooth back and two balls that turned up behind him. Bairou, his throat became more dry and itchy immediately, stretched out his hand and dragged his ankle back to press on the bed, and shouted, "Face up, don't hold the two butts against me."

  The more anxious he became, the happier Xu Cinian was. At this moment, he finally found his place, deliberately lay next to him, and reached out to put his hand on his chest, "I have to sleep like this. If you don’t understand it, don’t look back. look."

  He said that he almost regarded Qu Cheng as a human pillow, or the kind with its own heating function, with his hands and feet wrapped around him, and his eyes closed warmly.

  Several times he was poked by something hard that someone had praised, and he would rub his feet with his feet. He half-closed his eyes and warned, "Look at your thing honestly. It's on the soles of my feet. If you accidentally step on it at night Don't blame me for that."

  "%……&(¥……(*(……"

  Fuck! You dead house sparrow is on purpose!

  Qu Cheng gritted his teeth and cursed a few words in his heart. He didn't understand why he was in control of the whole situation just now, but in the end he was stupidly controlled by this peacock?

  He gritted his teeth fiercely, and was tortured by Xu Cinian, and closed his eyes, resisting the discomfort.

  The two of them hugged and fell asleep in a daze. The mountains and forests were extremely cold in the middle of the night, but Xu Cinian felt unusually warm in his sleep, as if he was holding a hot pot next to him. There was heat on his body.

  He snorted comfortably, leaned back in the direction of the heat source, and prepared to go back to sleep without opening his eyes, but at this time he faintly felt the "heat source" around him trembling, with a slight tremor. The quilt also fluctuated.

  The more Xu Cinian thought about it, the more he felt wrong. He sat up quickly and saw Qu Cheng's flushed face through the faint light outside the window. He stretched out his hand and touched his forehead, which was hot and scary.

  "Qucheng, Qucheng? You wake up."

  He stretched out his hand to push him, but Qu Cheng frowned and did not respond. His whole body was so hot that he had obviously burnt for a long time.

  Thinking of this guy putting his only coat on him in the forest, he was wearing short sleeves in the rain, and thinking of his abnormal body temperature before going to bed, Xu Cinian's sleepy bugs woke up instantly.

  Usually, although Qu Cheng is as hard as a solid stone, he is healthy and healthy, but the individual will have a headache and brain fever, not to mention the two people just after a thrilling escape, this guy braved the cold and rained again. , It's strange not to get sick.

  "Qu Cheng, wake up, I'll take you to the hospital. You certainly can't look like this."

  Qu Cheng was shaken by him and finally recovered a little consciousness. He frowned and waved his hand, hoarsely saying, "...I will just lie down for a while, don't be afraid, you come and let me hug it, it's too cold."

  "You have thirty-eight|nine degrees if you look like this. What's the use of holding on, if you become an idiot, I don't care about you."

  Xu Cinian was anxious, but his mouth was still hard. Qu Cheng chuckled and coughed twice, "I really...cough cough...It's okay. I'm sure to sleep under the quilt."

  As he said, he stretched out his arm and hugged Xu Cinian, greedily taking the temperature of his body, and his tall body shrank, as if draining his whole body.

  In Xu Cinian's eyes, he had always been hard and strong like a mountain that would not collapse, but now suddenly became like this. Xu Cinian was caught off guard, and his worried palms were sweaty.

  He breathed steadily, picked up Qu Cheng and wrapped him all the quilts, got up and stood up, "You wait for me here, I'll go to the next door to find the old man to get some pills."

  "It's raining... don't go." Qu Cheng stretched out his hand to catch him, but he got nothing.

  Xu Cinian opened the door and wanted to go out. At this time, the sound of Xisuo Suo heard from far and near outside the door, and his pupils shrank when he looked out.

  Although Qu Cheng was very ill, he was not less vigilant at all. At this moment, he heard the footsteps caught in the sound of the rain, and he immediately sat up with his support, "Did they chase?"

  "Damn it, they are here at the right time." Xu Cinian clenched his fists, his chest rose and fell quickly, and his head went blank at this moment.

  It was still raining outside, and Qu Cheng was seriously ill again. If Scarface came to search the door, it would be hard for them to fly!

  Qu Cheng was very uncomfortable and dizzy as soon as he sat up, but at this time there was already a bang on the door next door, followed by a creak, and the old man's voice, "What are you doing?"

  "Old guy, have you seen a tall and big man from outside driving a car?"