A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 24

"How is the situation in the south side of the city?" Qu Cheng asked with an unhappy face as he boarded the VIP elevator that reached the hall floor.

  Ah Si looked helpless, "What else? When Brother Long handed over the gang to you, Zhang Dawei was dissatisfied. Now you have cleaned up the Qinglong gang. You didn’t do anything about killing people and collecting protection fees before. Grabbed Brother Zhang's job."

  "He was frustrated in his heart and didn't dare to act with you, so he copied the guy and went to Chengnan Street to sprinkle. It is said that he robbed several hawkers and forced their families to pay protection fees. If he didn't pay, he would beat people directly, and he didn't know where to go. A man who sold won stew came out and beat him to pee. Unconvinced, Zhang Dawei called a dozen of his brothers to block people's house. They tied them up with the help of the crowd. Now even the police are alarmed. "

  Qu Cheng's expression became uglier the more he listened, and he sneered, "Does he dare to tie someone up? Shit, do you think he has to die too long!"

  "Where is that person now? Is he injured?"

  A Si shook his head, "Originally, Zhang Dawei wanted to take people to the warehouse, but the road was blocked by our people. Now everyone is on it, just waiting for you to come forward."

  Qu Cheng nodded, his expression slowing down.

  When he was released from prison and Brother Long forced the gang to give him, he said that as long as he was in one day, the Azure Dragon Gang would not be involved in crime all his life, otherwise, whoever loved to do it in the position of the boss would hurt his subordinates not to obey. He can't just sit back and ignore what he says.

  Walking out of the elevator, people from the Qinglong Gang stood on both sides of the corridor on the hall floor of the Haoting Club. At this moment, seeing Qu Cheng approaching, he immediately called out "Brother Cheng!"

  The sound was loud and loud even the people in the room could hear it. Zhang Dawei, who was forced to press on the ground and struggling, heard this sound, and immediately started to tremble, "It's over! Cheng... It's really here..."

  Xu Cinian, who was sitting on the chair beside him, looked at his virtue and couldn't help frowning. He said that he must be too soft, and he always encounters this kind of blood and light disaster. Selling a won stew can even run into robbery. Not to mention, he was tied up and brought here.

  And the word "Cheng" felt awkward no matter how I heard it, and it reminded him of the rascal two years ago, why there are so many people called "Cheng" in the world. Is it because he is all the people with the word "City" Mom is a gangster?

  The door of the room opened with a "click", and Qu Cheng walked in in black clothes, his angular face was tight, and his dark eyes were slightly narrowed, with a powerful aura.

  He copied his pockets, walked slowly in, glanced at Zhang Dawei with trembling legs, then cast his gaze to the other side.

  A blue figure ran into the eyes, tall and thin, narrow eyes, handsome and clean face... Everything that is familiar can no longer be familiar, it is no different from the memory.

  At this moment, Xu Cinian raised his head curiously and recognized Qu Cheng at a glance.

  The two looked at each other, and they were stunned.

  No one expected to meet each other in this situation. No, it should be said that Qu Cheng never thought that someone he had been looking for for two years would meet with him at this time. As for Xu Cinian, he didn’t feel that way. Because from the day he was released from prison, he never thought that he would see Qu Cheng in his life.