A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 54

Xu Cinian didn't say a word, and felt very unwilling to hesitate for a while. Regardless of whether raising Houttuynia can be successful, he should at least give it a try first. If he is hit by external conditions before he does it, it will be a real failure.

  Thinking of this, he took a deep breath and turned around and said to Xiaojun, "Listen to your eldest brother, don't interfere in this matter. Is the developer coming to your house for inspection today? I'll talk to him. If it succeeds Best, if you fail, it doesn’t matter. Anyway, I won’t be starving if I buy less land."

  He smiled free and easy when he said that, Chen Jun couldn't help but nodded, thinking how Xu Cinian was still so young after seven or eight years, and his smile was a bit tenderer than his twenty-something.

  ***

  Qu Cheng dubbed his pockets and walked forward from the rein, holding his suit jacket in his hand, with only a shirt on him, unbuttoning two buttons, revealing a strong and broad chest.

  He pulled up his cuffs, picked up a stone and threw it into the hot spring next to him, splashed with a splash, his eyebrows stretched, he smiled, and he seemed in a good mood.

  Next to him was an old man with a lean body and kind eyebrows. He smiled and said, "Mr. Qu is still satisfied? It's not my old man who blows it. Only our Chenjia Village in Qingyuan has a hot spring with living water, and the only spring is still on the ground of my house. , If you want to build a resort, you can decorate it here, and the grade will go up immediately."

  Qu Cheng laughed in a low voice, waved his hand and said, "This place is so beautiful, and I am reluctant to do a lot of work on it. Now the original look is very good, and there is no need to decorate those tacky things."

  The old man smiled and lost his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, Mr. Qu has a really good eye. I'll take you around my farm in a while, where the scenery is better."

  "Don't use it, my lord, this is enough."

  Qu Cheng smiled, turned around and winked at Ah Si, and walked along the winding field road alone.

  "Hey, Mr. Qu, don't leave yet..."

  The old man didn’t know. So, for fear that Qu Cheng didn’t see this place, he would go up and persuade him. As a result, Ah Si stopped him at once, smiled and took out a check from his pocket and stuffed it into his hand, "Old man, Our boss is very satisfied with this place. This is a deposit of 100,000 yuan. You will receive it first. I will come to you to sign the contract in a few days. The 300,000 yuan will be paid for you in full."

  The old man had never seen so many digits in his life, staring at the string of zeros on the check, his fingers trembled with excitement, and he yelled at Qu Cheng's back, "Mr. Qu, you are too polite! This...this money Why are so many, my old man looks dizzy! Don't leave at noon, come to my house for a meal! I will let my grandson slaughter live chickens for you!"

  The simple yelling made Qu Cheng laugh, and the old man ran up with a smile, grabbed him and dragged him to his house, not forgetting to introduce the beauty of Qingyuan.

  Qu Cheng listened with a corner of his mouth, and didn't say much. In fact, even if the old man didn't follow him to introduce the situation here, he had already felt it clearly before he came.

  Qingyuan is a beautiful place with picturesque beauty, one farmhouse at a step, a pond at a few steps, a small bridge with green mountains and green water, like a river south of the Yangtze River. For the harsh climate of S City, this place is a natural holiday destination, even for the old man. He will not refuse no matter how high the price is, because he has long been determined to get it.

  Followed the old man Chen all the way back home. Before he walked into the house from a distance, the old man couldn't wait to yell, "Jun'er! Chen Jun! Come out, I brought a great man back, you hurry up and sharpen our knife. The stupid chicken is slaughtered!"

  Hearing this name, Qu Cheng took a step forward and coughed to hide his embarrassment.

  Chen Jun, what a fucking history...

  "Ah, Chen Jun is really a good name." A Si pursed his lips and smirked, and was shivered immediately by his gloomy eyes, pretending to be innocent.

  The old man smiled and led the two in. At this time, Chen Jun in the room was opening his mouth and eating a few houttuynia cordata that Xu Cinian handed over.

  The door opened, and the five people looked at each other, all dumbfounded.

  The gazes of Qu Cheng and Xu Cinian met, sparks shot in all directions.

  Xu Cinian: Damn, I can run into him everywhere!

  Qu Cheng: Damn, how dare you feed other men!

  The atmosphere was instantly embarrassing to the extreme. Xu Cinian really did not expect to meet Qucheng in a remote area like Qingyuan. He was a little helpless for a while, put down his chopsticks and stood up and said, "Xiaojun, it seems that your house is a guest. Don't bother, let's talk about the two of us later."

  When he said hello to Old Man Chen, he got up and was about to leave. Chen Jun immediately held him down, "We haven't seen you for two years. You are also the guest I invited. How can you just leave?"

  "Grandpa, this is what I told you before to take care of my big brother Xu in prison, didn't you always say that you really want to see him? Now I have brought people to you."