A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 57

No, no, Qu Cheng is not such a person, he must still be in the water.

  Xu Cinian suppressed the anxiety in his heart and looked around, "Qucheng! Qucheng!"

  He called out several times without hearing any movement. At this time, he was really a little panicked, even though he was not afraid of the day, he did not dare to joke about his life.

  He swung his legs and slid out and swam to the shore, but only saw a pile of clothes, and did not see the shadow of Qu Cheng.

  Xu Cinian was stunned. The drops of water from his hair dripped and hit the water. He took a deep breath, breathed steady, and plunged into the water.

  The turquoise hot spring water brought the temperature and the eyeballs were a bit painful. He did not dare to be sloppy, looking everywhere, and from a distance he saw Qu Cheng sinking motionlessly under the water, his head pointed at him, his face was not A little expression.

  At this moment Xu Cinian was really frightened. A horrible idea flooded his mind, and his heart suddenly missed a beat. He swam to the bottom of the water like crazy to catch Qucheng.

  In a panic, he did not hold his breath, a series of blisters popped out from his mouth, and a large stream of water instantly poured into his nasal cavity. As soon as he choked his chest, he felt the whole person falling down, and he might choke to death anytime, anywhere.

  But at this juncture, Qu Cheng still did not move, not even blinking his eyes.

  Xu Cinian’s head was blank. He held the last bit of breath and swam to Qu Cheng’s side. He tightly grasped his hand. At this moment, he had no time to think about anything. There was only one thought left in his head, that was him. Must be alive.

  He firmly grasped Qu Cheng and dragged him to the water, obviously he was almost suffocated to death, but he refused to let go.

  At this time, one of his hands suddenly hugged him, and then a piece of mouth|lips suddenly pressed...

  A lively breath was poured into his mouth. Xu Cinian's eyes widened, looking at Qu Cheng who was puffing himself in front of him, his head was stunned, and he immediately understood that he had been cheated, and immediately began to struggle desperately. There is no constitutional disturbance in the water.

  Qu Cheng hugged him tightly, held his lips firmly, and slowly exhaled into his mouth, his right hand was still holding his head as if it were soothing, his eyes were gentler than ever.

  Qu Cheng swayed his legs, holding Xu Cinian and quickly surfaced.

  Xu Cinian was exhausted. The four-year swimming champion almost drowned because of a rogue. It was a big joke to tell him. He slumped on the bank and coughed constantly, his face was flushed, and his hair was wet on his face. , There are drops of water hanging on the long and narrow eyelids, and I can't say a word.

  Qu Cheng curled the corners of his mouth and looked at his eyes. Before he was relieved, the whole person was covered, and he kissed his lips again without hesitation.

  "Well!"

  Xu Cinian let out a muffled hum, raised his hand and hit like crazy, completely losing his calmness.

  Qu Cheng pressed him tightly, his tongue pried open his lips, and grabbed the body fluid in his mouth, wrapped his tongue, sketched out crazy dance steps, MO*|*CA, 交* in each other’s mouth |*CHAN, to *SI|CHAN*mian……

  "Um... Um!"

  Xu Cinian couldn't get away, pulling his hair with both hands, biting his lip with his mouth open.

  The smell of blood permeated, and Qucheng still did not let go.

  At this moment, he felt that he was crazy. No, it should be said that he had gone from sinking to the bottom and watching Xu Cinian swam to him in a panic, even if he was about to die, he had to hold his hand tightly. crazy.

  The instability and gap in his heart seemed to have finally been filled. At this moment, Qu Cheng could finally be sure that Xu Cinian also felt for him!

  Ecstasy spread from his heart, and infinitely overwhelmed him. He felt like a drug addict. He clearly watched Xu Cinian's face pale and about to suffocate in the water. His distress was uncontrollable, but his body did not move. Twisted thinking that if he didn't move, Xu Cinian would always hold him tightly like this and not let go.

  The crazy raindrops fell, and neither of them thought that they would develop to this point. After breathing the gap of breath, Xu Cinian raised his hand and slapped him, "Qucheng, you bastard!"

  Qu Cheng laughed, holding his hand and kissed desperately again.

  He should have done this a long time ago. He should have made it clear to Xu Cinian long ago that he should have firmly controlled this peacock in his palm long ago, and kissed like this unscrupulously!

  "Resign, admit it, you don't have no feelings for me, otherwise you wouldn't try to save me."

  "You... let go... hands... uh..." Xu Cinian shook his head vigorously, panting heavily, but couldn't avoid Qu Cheng's hot lips.