A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 43

***

  Qucheng has been very busy these days. There are several upstarts who used drugs and molested the waiters in the Royal Court. As a result, they ran into the police station's anti-pornography and illegal activities, and they and the staff of the Royal Court were directly arrested.

  The drug-drinking incident can be big or small. Although Hao Ting did not harmonize, it was unavoidable to be implicated. Qu Cheng had been running around for this matter, and had not even paid attention to a serious meal for a few days.

  Today's things were finally resolved. It was rare for him to leave work early. As soon as he walked out of the palace, he saw Xu Cinian standing across the street.

  He was holding Wowo in his arms and holding a lot of things in his hands. He stood in front of the stall of the doughter across the street. Wowo pointed at this for a while and pointed at that. He looked curious to see which one, and his big eyes blinked and blinked. I really want to buy it home.

  Ah Si followed Qu Cheng’s sight and couldn’t help but snickered, “Brother Cheng, isn’t that a sister-in-law? Oh, I’m waiting for you with a doll outside on such a cold day. This is the rhythm of another village. ."

  Qu Cheng glanced at him and said nothing.

  Ah Si, who had been attacked by Qu Cheng’s face for several days, fell into discomfort, and quickly covered his mouth, for fear of being killed by Qu Cheng’s gloomy eyes.

  "Give you a salary increase this month."

  Suddenly, Qu Cheng came up with such a sentence, slammed on Ah Si's head like a big golden egg, and his mouth opened wide in an instant.

  This...what's the situation? Just because he praised Xu Cinian, he was given a salary increase. Then, can I just be my sister-in-law? Brother Cheng, can you pick up your morals? RMB can't be so profitable!

  "Car keys." Qu Cheng stretched out his hand.

  Ah Si was still immersed in the unreality, and gave the key obediently.

  "Remember to issue an invoice if you call, and I will reimburse you tomorrow."

  Qu Cheng patted him on the shoulder, took the car key and turned and walked across the street.

  "..." Ah Si stood there for a long time before reacting, he...looks like he was...completely abandoned by the boss who cares more about sex than friends...

  Xu Cinian had seen it since Qu Cheng walked out of the palace, but he has been standing still, pretending to be a buyer of noodles, thinking about how to speak for a while.

  If you directly say, "I want to invite you to dinner, you can choose the place you want", it seems very reasonable, but he has already bought the food, and then he will go to the restaurant in Qucheng, it seems very nondescript.

  But if you go around the corner and say to invite you to my house for dinner, you feel that you can't hold back your face. After all, the embarrassing relationship between the two is very strange once they live together under the same roof.

  Before, my head got hot and wanted to invite him to dinner, but now it's really hard to get off.

  Just when Xu Cinian was struggling, the Wowo lying on the buns suddenly grabbed the corner of his clothes, pointed to the face in front of him, and said, "Give me to my father, my uncle, and me to the city. City, all."

  "What are you going to give me, little guy."

  Qu Cheng didn't know when he walked to Xu Cinian's side, with a smile on his eyebrows, his original cold facial features softened, quite a bit of tenderness.

  "Chengcheng!" Wowo flew up in surprise, entangled Qu Cheng's knees like an octopus, blushing with joy.

  "Oh little guy, you seem to be fat again!" Qu Cheng was staggered by him, and he was happy in his heart.

  Although he has always liked children and has been very childish since childhood, he was very happy when he saw Wowo. When he saw his soft face, he wanted to go up and kiss the couple hard, making him very inexplicable.

  "Only there is, I am Lightning BIUBIUBIU!"

  "?" Qu Cheng was taken aback, and didn't understand the meaning of this sentence for a long time.

  Xu Cinian next to him couldn't see that they were tired on the road, and couldn't help coughing a few times, covering their foreheads and saying shamelessly, "Cough... he meant he was thin like a lightning..."