A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 78

Xu Cinian rubbed his hair, held Wowo with one hand, opened the quilt with the other, and ran out. As soon as he opened the bedroom door, he heard a loud bang, and Luo Xiaomao ran out with a greasy face. Seeing him is like seeing a savior, "Ahhhhh! I will save my life after the new year! Our iron pot is on fire!"

  Xu Cinian sighed, and ran into the kitchen after stuffing him into the kitchen. It was really messed up. Pots and pans were thrown everywhere, and the flames in the pot were still emitting black smoke.

  He skillfully lifted the lid of the pot, and when the flame went out, he lifted the iron pot and put it in the faucet for a dash, a plume of white smoke rose, and the kitchen instantly became peaceful.

  "Huh... it's gone..."

  Luo Xiaomao and Wowo breathed a sigh of relief at the same time, and Xu Cinian glanced at him, "How many times have I told you, don't go into the kitchen if you don't use a gas stove, do you want to burn our home to ashes?"

  Luo Xiaomao grabbed his hair awkwardly, "I'm not seeing you going to the detention center today to find Dong Feng, wanting to make some food for you to cushion your stomach, so that you don't feel sick after seeing him? It was not intentional. drop……"

  Xu Cinian laughed helplessly, and while tidying the kitchen, he turned around and asked him, "How do you know that I am going to the detention center to find him today?"

  "You need to ask. For obvious things, don't think that I don't know if you don't say it. The gossip news in these two days can be lively. Who doesn't know that your good brother and Dong Feng have joined forces in a reversal drama. ."

  As he turned on the TV, all channels were broadcasting the same blockbuster news.

  Xu Cinian saw the face that made him appetite again, turned back and walked into the kitchen without explaining to Luo Xiaomao. He rolled up his sleeves and started making breakfast, not taking it seriously.

  "...Following the latest news from this station, the Xu corporate scandal that has been quarrelsome recently|Another new development. Xu Xinnian, who has disappeared for many days, suddenly held a press conference with yesterday, claiming that everything was done to him by a man surnamed Dong. Persecution and planting, he wants to return the people a complete truth... Please see the live report sent back by the reporter below."

  The mechanical voice of the news announcer kept coming, and even Xu Cinian could hear it clearly even when he was in the kitchen. At this time, the TV screen changed and Xu Xinnian appeared in the camera. He was wearing a white loose coat and his face was pale. , His eyes were flushed and he looked very haggard.

  "...I have been pressing this matter in my heart. I thought it would rot in my stomach for a lifetime, but Mr. Dong did something like this to me and caused serious harm to me and my family, so I don't want to bear any compromise. Go on. I am not gay, and I have nothing to do with Mr. Dong. Everything is under threat from him, because he is an out-and-out drug addict!"

  Talking that the video of Dong Feng recruiting MB to take drugs in Hao Ting was released on the big screen, the audience was in an uproar.

  Xu Xinnian bit his lip, holding back tears, "I had to report him when I knew he was taking drugs, but he was beaten many times and threatened me to kill my whole family if I shake it out."

  "He usually looks like a good-looking man. Once he takes drugs, he is like a madman. He always acts on me. He wants to force a woman to fuck me several times. When I can't stand it, I call the police. The drug-stained needle threatened me that as long as there was a third person who knew about it, he would let me bury him with him, and said that he would tell him about my brother..."

  At this point, he paused on purpose. The reporter couldn't hold back all of them, holding the microphone at him, his eyes flashing, "Mr. Xu, what's the matter between you and Mr. Dong and your brother?"

  "Mr. Xu, listen to what you mean, Dong Feng not only treats you like this, but also has an improper relationship with your brother?"

  "Mr. Xu, do you mean I can understand that Mr. Dong gives you and brother Ling at the same time, then are you a third party?"

  …………

  One after another fierce questions rushed toward his face. Xu Xinnian cried more and more fiercely, as if he was about to shed all the tears of his life, and whispered in a dumb voice, "No, really not! Don't ask, I Brother has nothing to do with this matter, he is dead, can you respect the deceased?!"

  He whimpered and covered his face with his hands, as if I saw pity. The young reporters who were present felt compassionate and asked euphemistically, "You mean that Dong Feng treated you this way because of your brother. , You are not gay, but your brother is gay if he is intimidated by him?"

  Xu Xinnian nodded, choked and turned his head, "I didn't expect him to be this kind of person. I kept him in the company because of his relationship with his brother, but he threatened him with pictures of his brother repeatedly. I. My brother died early. Only my father and me are left in the family. My father is not well and can't stand the stimulation. If Dong Feng shakes out my brother's affairs, my father will not be able to bear it..."

  "I know this is cowardly, but my father is my last relative. I can't... can't make fun of his safety. If something happens to him is more uncomfortable than killing me..."

  Speaking of the emotional part, he almost couldn't talk about it. His pitiful appearance made it easy for people to believe that for a while, his image had changed from a homosexual who was spurned by millions to a little white rabbit who protected his family and dedicated himself.

  "I have been enduring it, thinking that if a big man is touched by him for a few times, it won’t be so good, as long as he doesn’t threaten my family, but whoever thinks that his appetite is getting bigger and bigger, threatening me from the beginning The company sought a position for him, and later let me be with him, and had to transfer all the company’s shares to him."

  "I really couldn't bear it. I decided to shake everything out after my birthday. The fish died and the net broke, but after he knew it, he tied me in the car and poured CHUN medicine and took that video... I really, really don't know anything. At that time, there was no consciousness at all, everything was designed by him to frame me!"

  After saying this, he couldn't cry. Everyone at the scene was stupid and didn't know who to believe.

  At this time, a reporter asked sharply, "You said that Dong Feng took drugs and coerced you, and that he was related to your brother. These are all side terms. Where is the evidence? There is no evidence who knows whether what you said is true or false."