Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 157

A maid ran in in a panic, "Master, I don't know where a lot of reporters have come, and now they are surrounding the young master... Do you want to go out and see?"

  "Are those security guards eating shit? Can these people also come in?"

  Xu Jianguo yelled, coughing and patted the table while holding his chest, opened the curtains and glanced out. Xu Xinian had been pushed to the ground by the reporter, and his frozen mind was a little unclear.

  "Call for security and blast all these people away from the door!"

  Xu Jianguo's expression changed. He walked a few steps back and forth in the room, putting on his clothes angrily. If he could still speak coldly to Xu Xinnian just now, but now that the reporters have come, everyone knows what happened. If he doesn't show up at this moment, the Xu family's face will be completely lost!

  The security arrived soon, and all the noisy reporters were stopped outside the gate. Suddenly Xu Xinan was left in the empty yard. He still gritted his teeth and knelt on the ground motionless.

  Uncle Zhang helped Xu Jianguo to walk out of the gate. The wind and snow hit him. He clenched his neckline and coughed dullly. Seeing Xu New Year's miserable appearance, he suddenly felt a little trance.

  How did the young and caring young son in my impression... become like this?

  The moment Xu Xinan saw him, tears could no longer be held, he staggered to stand up, but forgot that he had only one leg left, and fell to the ground violently, "Dad...you finally agreed to see me One side."

  His whole body was numb and he couldn't stand up. He could only crawl forward in the snow with only one leg. His thin body left a winding trace in the snow, and waited until he climbed to Xu Jianguo's feet. Finally a smile appeared, "Dad... I'm sorry, I'm so cold... I can't stand up, don't blame me."

  He said that tears fell down, the corners of his mouth were smiling, but his eyes were red. The people who saw him were sad. No one thought about what he did wrong for a while. He just wanted to help him up and don’t suffer any more. .

  After all, Xu Jianguo was the only son left. Even if Xu Jianguo was hard-hearted, he was a little loose. When he saw the reporter who kept taking pictures in the distance, he asked Uncle Zhang to help him up, rub his forehead and said, "What are you doing back? The Xu family does not have a son like you."

  Xu Xinnian had been frozen for too long, and the underside was all numb, and both of them couldn’t stand it. He fell to the ground again and reached out to grab the corner of Xu Jianguo’s clothes, "...I’m not begging you to forgive me...I’ve already lost face. Seeing you, but...As a son, I haven't knocked you over during the New Year. I feel uncomfortable. I will see you today...I'll leave soon."

  He tried to stabilize his body, knelt down to Xu Jianguo and slowly knocked his head, squeezing out a little smile like a gossamer, "Dad... a good New Year, son is not filial... You have never given birth to me..."

  At the emotional point, he couldn't say a word that he choked. The servants and housekeepers around were moved to tears. After thinking about it, Xu Jianguo had done too much. His own son was just drunk and had an accident. How come to the point of unforgivable?

  With a long heart and soul, Xu Jianguo was moved by the sentence "Daddy Happy New Year". He did not forget how he spent the lonely and cold New Year's Eve. At that time, he hoped that someone could accompany him. Now Xu New Year is also considered And conscience.

  Reminiscing about the current situation of the company and the large-scale media coverage of Xu's family, he sighed, "It's nothing, let's talk about it if you have anything to say, it's too cold outside."

  Xu Xinnian gritted his teeth and waited for this sentence. Now he heard it with his own ears, nodded vigorously, choked and couldn't speak. When he raised his hand to wipe his tears, no one saw the trace of what he wished to be fulfilled. Smile.

  Stepping into the Xu family again this time, he must hold into his palm what he has not yet obtained and what he has once lost, whoever blocks and kills the gods, the Buddha blocks and kills the Buddha! 

  Closing the newspaper, Xu Cinian sneered, looked up at the car window, smiling without saying a word.

  Qu Cheng, who was driving in the car, turned around when he heard the movement, "What's the matter? What's the inexplicable laugh?"

  Xu Cinian curled up the corners of his mouth, leaned on the backrest and stretched out, "It's nothing, just lamenting the scourge for thousands of years, the ancients sincerely don't deceive me."

  Qu Cheng smirked, turning the steering wheel and turning the car into the trail, "Don't talk to me about ancient prose, I don't know if I'm an old man and I'm not literate, and which scourge is causing you?"

  "Xu Xinnian, I think there should be a small strong zodiac sign in the zodiac, which is exclusive to my dear brother."

  Xu Cinian grinned with a curled mouth, obviously not paying attention to the other person at all. "His life is really good enough. He can get into a new shell and rebirth when he is dead. The most serious car accident happened. He had to be a vegetative person. He was fine. He crippled one leg and was jumping around. Now the tabloid reporters who are fooling him have fired him into an innocent white lotus, and fooled the old man to take him back to Xu's house. I sigh for this skill. Not as good."

  At this time, just in time for the red light, Qu Cheng stopped the car, picked up the newspaper and glanced at it and immediately laughed out, "Oh, this bitter trick is really affectionate, no wonder he was able to abduct Dong Feng back then. Two or five eyes, but speaking of it, you could see Dong Feng in the first place, and your look is not much better."

  Xu Cinian laughed angrily, and reached out to Qucheng's ears in the driver's seat, "Yes, I am blind, otherwise I will not look down on you."

  "Hey! Don't pull, drive! If we hit a tree, we will be killed three times!"

  "Huh? Isn't it just two people?" Xu Cinian raised an eyebrow in doubt.

  Qu Cheng smirked, and glanced at Xu Cinian's stomach in the rearview mirror, "Isn't there another one in your stomach."