A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack-Chapter 74

"Later the regime was handed over and several princelings fell from power. Brother Long destroyed all hallucinogens in order to save his life, leaving only a small bag hidden on me. Until now, people leave the tea cold. There is no one in the gang except me. Know this thing."

  Xu Cinian was silent after listening, his head pressed against the wall, his back arched, as if he finally woke up after experiencing a nightmare.

  "...Why didn't you say it earlier?"

  "I don't want to say that I didn't want to drag you into the gang entanglement, but you slapped you for no reason, and I told you the truth in a vague way. I can't let you be a ghost in the future."

  Qu Cheng was buried in his neck with a low smile, soothing in a low voice, his broad fingers touched Xu Cinian's auricle, like a towering mountain standing behind him, sheltering him from wind and rain.

  Xu Ci took a long sigh of relief and turned back against the wall, still bloodshot in his eyes, looking extremely embarrassed.

  He raised his hand and touched Qu Cheng's injured cheek without saying a word.

  Qu Cheng leaned his right hand on the wall, looked down at him, with indulgent eyes, "Trust me once, and leave me dealing with Dong Feng and Xu Xinnian."

  After a while, Xu Cinian shook his head, raised his head and kissed the corner of his mouth and injured cheek, "Sorry, but I don't regret it at all. You should discuss with me when you do this kind of thing. You should have been playing after you cut it first."

  Qu Cheng laughed, turning his other side of his face and leaning over, "Well, good fight, let you fight here too, remember to fight symmetrically, I still have to see people tomorrow."

  Xu Cinian glanced at him and couldn't laugh or cry, opened his mouth and bit the tip of his nose.

  "If you know you are wrong, you have to listen to me.

  "Yes, ma'am."

  Xu Cinian raised his foot to someone's abdomen, and Qu Cheng pretended to yell a few times. In fact, it didn't hurt at all.

  "Tomorrow, let Xu New Year go, I don't care about Dong Feng's life or death, but you have to leave his life to me."

  Qu Cheng frowned and looked at him puzzledly, "You let me let him go? Once Dong Feng falls, he is likely to turn over. We missed this opportunity. When will we wait next time?"

  Xu Xinnian squinted his eyes, his mouth was playful, "The higher you climb, the harder you fall. How can you play after you kill him all at once?"

  Qu Cheng raised his eyebrows and stared at Xu Cinian's shrewd look. He couldn't help but curl his mouth, "Then what do you want to do?"

  "Of course I want to catch it." Xu Cinian smiled slightly, his narrow eyes raised, with a smile that he was determined to win, and he leaned over and said in a low voice, "You will be like this tomorrow..."

  After hearing this, Qu Cheng couldn't help laughing, "Peacock, you really belong to you."

☆, 36

  In order to be shameful and leave a good impression on Qucheng again, Xu Xinnian specially changed into a light blue sweater with a hood before leaving for the appointment. He wore a solid-color linen shirt, matched with white washed jeans and white canvas shoes. , The whole person is refreshing and refreshing, like a freshman who knows nothing about the world.

  For him, Qu Cheng is not only a big benefactor who wants to please, but more importantly, the people he has been thinking about for a long time. This kind of taste is like a person who has been hungry for a long time, and finally saw a piece of cheesecake. But he couldn't scratch his heart like his mouth, so he practiced his smile on his face before pushing the restaurant door open, trying to make himself look pure and harmless.

  When everything was ready, he rolled up a shy smile and pushed open the restaurant door, only to be stunned by the scene before him.

  There was not a single guest in the restaurant. The lights were dim, and violet scented candles were lit everywhere. The violinist was standing in the corner playing melodious music, and the waiter at the door bowed politely to him, "May I ask you Xu Xinnian Mr. Xu? Mr. Qu has been waiting for you for a long time. Please come with me and go here."