A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 60

"So I discussed with Mr. Qu, and I will pay him rent every month, and he will lend me the land. This will kill two birds with one stone. You and Xiaojun don't have to be embarrassed, right?"

  Qu Cheng watched Xu Cinian running the train with his mouth full, and the smile on the corner of his mouth never stopped.

  God knows that they had just gone out and kissed them for more than two hours. They never talked about anything related to the land. They reached an agreement and paid rent and borrowed the land.

  The daughter-in-law has been chased, isn't anyone who buys this piece of land pays for it?

  Xu Cinian felt a little numb in his heart when he stared at him like this, thinking that he had just been planted in Qu Cheng's hands in such a muddle, so embarrassed to find a place to sew in.

  However, no matter how he turned the river into the sea, his face was still serious, and the few words made the old man believe it, moved with tears and put away the check that was hard to get out of his fingers, facing Qu Cheng and Xu Ci. In Nian, the two of them are thankful and thankful, and they have to stay together for dinner.

  During the banquet, Chen Jun felt a bit strange about this incident when he was holding his job, but seeing Xu Cinian's face as usual, he couldn't tell why.  

  A Si next to him was immersed in the bitterness. The old man Chen was drunk and didn't notice that it was wrong. Only Chen Jun felt weird. He glanced at Qu Cheng secretly and saw that he happened to pick up a piece of chicken and put it in Xu Cinian's bowl. Mr. Xu, the two of us don’t know each other. Since we are both business partners in the future, we need to care about each other."

  The last four words were deliberately prolonged by him, and the tone was light and flirty. Xu Cinian gritted his teeth and patted Qu Cheng's hand between his thighs with one hand, and said without a smile. Up."

  Qu Cheng smiled and nodded, leaning back, and sneaking into Xu Cinian's clothes under the eyes of everyone, lingering on his waist.

  Xu Cinian couldn't bear it and threw his chopsticks with a "pop".  

  Chen Jun was startled, "Big Brother Xu, what's wrong with you?"

  Xu Cinian's ears were hot, and he gritted his teeth and squeezed a word from his teeth, "It's okay, I'll fight flies, ha...haha."

  "It's November now, so how can there be flies..." Chen Jun looked puzzled.

  puff……

  Qu Cheng, who was drinking, smiled, and squeezed Xu Cinian's fart with his fingers. A Si who caught a glimpse of this scene hurriedly lowered his head and saw the boss's decency.

  After a day of tossing, the two finally bid farewell from the Chen family. It was almost early in the morning when Qu Cheng sent Xu Cinian back home.

  "...I'm here, thank you."

  Xu Cinian bit his scalp and squeezed this sentence out of his mouth, still muddled in his head, feeling that this day was too unreal, and he still couldn't accept what happened before.

  "Wait a moment." Qu Cheng grabbed his hand suddenly, leaned half of his body from the driver's seat, and almost his whole body was pressed on him.

  The tip of his nose rubbed Xu Cinian’s face, and he laughed in a low voice, "Quaning, are we together?"

  "..." Xu Cinian did not speak, he was a little afraid to answer this question.

  "If you don't speak, I will take it as your default." Qu Cheng pulled his head and looked at him, his eyes darker than the cold night outside.

  Xu Cinian took a breath and breathed steadily, before suffocating a sentence, "Qu Cheng...I, I am a bit messy now, can you let me think about it first?"

  Qu Cheng knew that, although he knew Xu Cinian had this temper, it was a miracle that he could shed tears for him before. He didn't need to push people too hard, but he still felt dissatisfied. The whole person was sticky. Come over, pretending to be shy and say, "You have finished kissing others, remember to be responsible earlier."

  Xu Cinian couldn't laugh or cry, and stretched out his hand to push him, "How the hell are you so sick."

  "A kiss, a kiss will get you out of the car."

  Qu Cheng held down the doorknob and used his shamelessly to the extreme.

  Xu Cinian's face flushed again, "You, you... don't make trouble..."

  Qu Cheng remained unmoved, raised his eyebrows to look at him, his hand on the doorknob was motionless, his eyes gleaming, as if he would not give up until he reached his goal.