Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 91

"I can see many outsiders when I go down the mountain to sell chili every day. I know which one do you say to sprinkle?"

  "Damn, don’t talk nonsense! Brother Scar is waiting for someone to be arrested. If you don’t tell the truth, don’t blame us. You’re welcome! We’ve searched the other stores, and you’re left. Give me. Search!"

  "Is it really not? You collect protection fees every day, I dare not hide it from you. Hey! You can't come in!"

  The old man's voice came from next door, Xu Cinian's heart almost touched his throat, Qu Cheng's face was pale, he quickly looked around the room for a week, and saw the large wardrobe from the corner to the ceiling.

  "Here, resignation."

  He struggled to stand up, gritted his teeth and rolled up the bedding on the ground and the clothes of the two. Xu Cinian knew what he meant at a glance, helped him push into the closet, jumped into the closet, and just closed the cabinet door. The door of the house was suddenly kicked open from outside.

  It was pitch black in the small cabinet and it was difficult to breathe. Qu Cheng was so dizzy that he could barely breathe, but he clenched his teeth and made no sound. Xu Cinian pressed against his chest tightly, feeling the hot body temperature in front of him, looking at Qu Cheng's uncontrollable trembling shoulders, stretched out his arms and hugged him tightly, the two people were locked like conjoined animals. In the cabinet, separated by a thin layer of quilt and the cabinet door is a person with a scar face.

  "Everyone said that Mu Deren, you don't believe me. This is my doll's new house. What do you mean by breaking in?"

  The old man stood at the door, holding an oil lamp in his hand, looking helpless.

  Several people in black on the side frowned and looked around. There was no one in the empty room, and there was no trace of movement on the bed. There was a river behind this room. At this moment, the rush of water could not hide people.

  Is it possible that the old fox in Qucheng is really not here?

  The headed person walked into the room and stopped not far from Xu Cinian and Qu Cheng, almost reaching out to touch them.

  The hearts of the two people suddenly lifted up, Xu Cinian's face turned pale, and he turned around and approached the cabinet door, thinking that if they were found out for a while, he would only have to fight hard. Anyway, the scar face is not here. No one recognizes him, as long as someone else finds Qu Cheng, there will always be a way to escape.

  Qu Cheng was hot all over, but his bones felt piercing. As soon as Xu Cinian left his arms, he shivered with the cold, and could only drag people back again.

  The two people were entangled with each other without clothes. At this moment, the sweat was sticky on the body, and each other's breathing was close at hand. The hot air from Qu Cheng sprayed on Xu Cinian's face. The hot body curve fits perfectly, and the bulge in front of him is also Because if there is seemingly nothing, it will stand up.

  "Old man, why doesn't your son's new house even have a quilt?"

  The old man was stunned for a moment, then smiled and waved his hand, "If the weather is bad, put it away, otherwise it will grow moldy spots outside, you young people don't understand."

  The man obviously didn't believe it. He stared at the cabinet not far away, squinted his eyes, "Since it is put away, it must be hidden in the cabinet!"

  Saying that he was about to open the door of the cabinet with his hand out, Xu Cinian stared at the door, raising his fist at this moment.

  At this very moment, a person suddenly broke in at the door, "Brother Wang! Brother Scarlet asked you to go back, saying that he found Qucheng's car on the mountain. He was probably suspicious and had already fled down the mountain. !"

  The man named Brother Wang paused, stared at the cabinet not far away for a while, and finally dropped his hand, "Are you sure you found it?"

  "Yes, that's the car."

  Brother Wang sighed, looked back at the old man with a gloomy look, and waved his hand, "Okay, then let's go down the mountain now!"

  A group of people came and went fast, and in a while, they drove away.

  The room was calm again. The old man looked around and stared at the cabinet for a while before he whispered, "You are a sinner, get involved with that band of bandits, don't be afraid, people are gone."

  Saying that he yawned, he intimately helped the two of them close the door of the room, pushed open the door of the next room leisurely, and went to sleep.

  At this moment, Xu Ci, who was hiding in the cabinet, let out a sigh of relief. When he recovered, he was already in a cold sweat. He pushed Qucheng and said in a low voice, "People are gone, I'll go thank you, father, and ask him for some medicine. You wait for me for a while."

  "Not allowed to go."

  As soon as Xu Cinian left his embrace, Qu Cheng pulled the person back into his arms. At this moment, his face was full of sweat, and his eyes were in a trance with a trace of determination. His lips were not colored, "No going, very cold... …right here."