A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 123

"Oh, it's the same thing. My biology is not good. I can't compare to your son Xu. I don't understand how you gave birth to the nest, but I might be able to get it out with a touch." Qu Cheng said. Yue Le, completely forgetting how bad he had done just now, holding Xu Cinian's hands.

  Xu Cinian has been worried for so many years. He was going to keep this secret and bring it into the coffin, but the problem he was worried about was suddenly changed by Qu Cheng. It was as simple as what to eat tomorrow, and it made him a little bit too. At a loss, his head was blank.

  In order to keep this secret, he didn't know how much work he took, and now he has solved it so easily. Then what is the secret of everything he did in the beginning?

  Thinking of a person who likes children so much in Qu Cheng, because of his own random thoughts, he will be forced to be separated from Wowo for so many years. He may even think that he will have no children in his life, and Wowo will never Calling him father, Xu Cinian suddenly felt very guilty.

  "Uh...do you really want to know?" Xu Cinian asked him.

  Qu Cheng was stunned for a moment, thinking that the secret that had troubled him for so many days was finally about to be solved, his eyes lit up suddenly, "Nonsense, as long as you don't tell me that you are actually a woman, I can hold any answer."

  "Uh...Of course, it doesn't matter if it's a woman. Anyway, I'm planted on your house sparrow. JJJ said it is the same for boys and girls. It's better to raise a pig if you don't study."

  "Go away, this is all messy."

  Xu Cinian laughed angrily by him, stretched out his leg and kicked him. He hesitated for a while and decided to tell the truth. But when he was about to speak, Qu Cheng suddenly interrupted him, "Wait a minute, you still don't want to tell me, there are some secrets to yourself. It’s interesting to find out. I think we might as well combine theory with practice. Let’s first study whether there will be a second child."

  After speaking, he Xu Cinian pressed himself down, Yueyue boasted something that had been hard for a long time and suddenly hit his lower abdomen, his fingers pulled away his pajamas and got in, holding up two groups of farts|stocks, fingertips When I touched the entrance, the meaning couldn't be clearer.

  Xu Cinian’s anger came up again. Without a second word, he dodged everywhere. Qu Cheng hugged him and dodged everywhere. The toilet was small and could only accommodate two people. The two people twisted into a ball and bumped into the wall. It couldn't be separated, but it made the atmosphere more ambiguous.

  Just as Qu Cheng dodged Xu Cinian’s fist, he pulled off his trousers, and the bird showed up and he leaned forward and kissed him. Xu Cinian’s scalp was numb in shock, and he couldn’t help it. Snorted.

  Qu Cheng let out a low laugh, opened his mouth and prepared to cover it, just at this moment a deafening cry came from outside the toilet.

  "Dad! Chengcheng! Uuuuuu...Where are you? Wuuuu..."

  The two twisted adults looked at each other at this time, and at the same time opened the toilet door and ran out. At this moment, Xu Cinian let out a sigh of relief in his heart: Damn, it can be considered saved.

  But Qu Cheng silently buried his head in his knees, and roared in his heart: Xiao Baotu, you are really my son! !

☆, 47

  Xu Xinnian sat in the car and kept looking at the screen with his mobile phone.

  He hasn’t seen Qu Cheng for more than a month. He still had contact with him on the phone before. Now he can’t even get through the phone. He also went to Hao Ting to find him before, but the secretary always said he was in a meeting. He was out of town, he was seeing guests... In short, the reasons were all odd and strange, Qu Cheng had lost contact with him like the world had evaporated.

  Xu Xinnian was not reconciled, but after thinking and thinking about it, he felt that he was too impatient. He should not be too hasty in pursuing a man. He had to suspend his appetite and always make an inverted posture to lose his share. He understands this truth, so after going to Hao Ting several times in a row without seeing anyone, he also calmed down and prepared to hang out for a while before creating another chance to see Qu Cheng.

  At this time, the car stopped, and the assistant next to him handed over a mobile phone, "Little Master, Miss Zhang has invited you to dinner tomorrow night. I wonder if you are free."

  Xu Xinian frowned and was very bored. He didn't like women at all, but in order to please Xu Jianguo, he could only endure it. Nowadays, people who want to meet can't be seen, and people who don't want to see always cling to him. When he thinks of it, he loses his appetite. .

  "Tell her that I will pick her up in person tomorrow and let her decide the time and place. By the way, remember to order a bouquet of roses for me and give it to me before tomorrow night."

  After speaking, he opened the door of the car with the food container, and walked into the hospital without looking back, without taking this matter to heart.

  Since Xu Jianguo's scandal broke out, Xu Jianguo's heart has been poor. He has been in the hospital intermittently for four or five months, but he still doesn't see any improvement. In his early years, he spent time and drink, and had already hollowed out his body. Now as soon as he is sixty years old, all kinds of problems have been revealed, and he is much older. He can only live in expensive nursing homes, a lot of them. Spend money to sustain life.

  When Xu Xinnian found him in the hospital garden, Xu Jianguo was sitting in a wheelchair in a daze, staring at one place, not knowing what he was looking at.

  "Dad." Xu Xinnian yelled, and walked over to help him pull the blanket on his body, "It's windy outside, why don't you wear more."