Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 168

"Mr. Xu, I advise you to rest well in the house and tell Uncle Zhong, otherwise, once you step out of this door, I can't guarantee whether it will be broken up by my brothers."

  "Xu Cinian, do you dare to threaten me?"

  Xu Jianguo never dreamed that he would one day be strangled by his eldest son, who was so disgusted. Under the public, he only felt that Xu Cinian's entire face was trampled under his feet by Xu Cinian, a high-ranking man cultivated for many years. His habit made him sneer directly, "Then I have to see if you, the rebel, are really going to kill me."

  As he said, he walked out of the room without hesitation, and instantly everyone around the door gathered together, took out the sticks and daggers neatly in their hands, and held them in front of Xu Jianguo.

  The sword was right in front of him, almost one step out of the door would pierce his neck. Xu Jianguo's face turned pale, he coughed violently, and pointed at Xu Cinian's nose with trembling fingers, "You— You inferior beast! Why didn't you die in jail back then!"

  Xu Cinian sneered, and did not hesitate to pat his hand pointing to him, Xu Jianguo staggered and bumped into Uncle Zhang.

  "Excuse me, I won't be able to die if you die."

  Uncle Zhang stared at Xu Cinian with a frosty face, and for the first time he rushed to unprecedented fear. He took advantage of the confrontation between father and son, secretly took out his mobile phone and prepared to call the police.

  Xu Cinian leaned over, and with a light wave of his finger, the dagger in the hand of a strong man behind him was thrown out, hitting the phone with a "bang", and the screen broke.

  "Uncle Zhang, save your energy. I said just now that you wouldn't let it go to the police. Now it is too late to report to the police because I regret it."

  "Ayong, Awei, take this uncle Zhang out to'enter'. Mr. Xu wants to'restore the old' alone with Uncle Zhong. He should not be mixed with an outsider."

  Xu Cinian smiled at Uncle Zhang like a hell Shura. With his fingers hooked, two strong men sprang out, quickly grabbing Uncle Zhang's two arms and twisting them back, dragging him out of the door.

  "What are you going to do! Master! Young master, are you crazy!? I've watched you grow up since I was a child, and the master is still your biological father! You wolf-hearted thing!"

  When Uncle Zhang was "invited" out, he kept screaming, but he was surrounded by people watching the excitement with cold eyes. He even laughed out because of his situation with Xu Jianguo. He looked at Xu Cinian, who was both strange and familiar. Can't hold back yelling.

  徐辞年挑了挑眉,就像压根没听见一样,完全不为所动,对于这个对徐建国“愚忠”的老头子,他没什么闲心去收拾,反正不分青红皂白的人多得是,不差张伯一个。

  张伯被眼睁睁的扯出了雅间,徐建国几次伸手去拦,但都被几个壮汉推开,他本来就身体不好,这下直接气的背过气去,跌在椅子上剧烈的咳嗽,整个人都不停地颤抖。

  直到张伯的人影消失在眼前,整个雅间只剩下徐辞年和钟叔两个人,门口堵着一群黑社会,他的保镖全都被控制住了,手机也被弄坏了,唯一跟外界沟通的渠道也断了,此时此刻,他竟然活生生的被徐辞年困在了房间里,孤立无援。

  这一刻他真的慌了,扶着椅子不由自主的往后退了几步,看着眼前仍然带着笑模样的徐辞年,又一次感觉到了让他深恶痛绝的强势和恐惧。

  以前徐辞年还在徐家的时候,老爷子把大半的家业都交给他处理,他这个当父亲的反而比不上儿子在公司说话有分量。仅仅是这样也就罢了,随着年龄的增长,徐辞年在商场上的才华也逐渐显露,他讨厌大儿子身上那股与生俱来的强势,仿佛所有人都会忍不住追随他,而自己这个当父亲的却只能被死死地压住,注定一辈子都翻不了身。

  这种糟糕的感觉持续了二十多年,终于在徐辞年进监狱之后才得以解脱,可现在这种该死的感觉又回来了!

  “……咳……咳咳……我真后悔当初没在出生的时候就掐死你。”

  他捂着胸口,整张脸都扭曲了,徐辞年的脸色瞬间白了一层,哪怕他已经对徐建国没有半分情谊,听到自己的亲生父亲说出这样的话,心上那道旧伤疤还是又一次被撕扯的鲜血淋漓。

  他嗤笑一声,“这话还是留给你的亲生儿子吧,跟我这个陌生人说什么?”

  “傻小子你跟这种人渣废话什么!钟叔替你教训他,你先带窝窝出去。”

  钟叔看出他的脸色不对,心里的火气再次窜上脑袋,伸手拍了拍徐辞年的肩膀,用眼神给他安慰。

  徐辞年笑着点了点头,转身走出了房门,临出门的时候看了徐建国最后一眼,冷笑一声,“徐先生,好好跟故人叙旧吧,再见,哦不,我们这辈子千万不要再见了。”

  Saying that the door was closed behind him, he closed it with a "click", and Xu Jianguo's painful cough and a violent cough came from the door. Perhaps Uncle Zhong couldn't help but act on him at last, but Xu Cinian never looked back from beginning to end. After a quick glance, the father and son are bound by this. What does the life and death of a stranger have to do with him?

  Outside the door, the people of the Azure Dragon Gang had their handles on layers. Uncle Zhang and all the bodyguards were put on their necks with knives, let alone the alarm, even if they did not dare to move, the entire restaurant’s rolling doors were all down, one in the restaurant. There are no outsiders, and no one will inform Xu Jianguo.

  Inside the door, Uncle Zhong limped and walked over step by step. Xu Jianguo was so shocked that his scalp was numb, and he didn't know how to get out for a while, "Zhong Debiao, you really have been a dog for a lifetime. You used to be a dog for Zhao Lan, now Let her be a dog again!"

  Uncle Zhong kicked over, and Xu Jianguo immediately fell to the ground with a sharp pain in his chest and coughing up blood.

  He has been dignified throughout his life, and has never learned boxing skills. At this time, his body is almost dead, and he is not an opponent of Uncle Zhong at all. After he hits his foot, he will reach out and fight back. As a result, Uncle Zhong pulls the collar and punches again.

  He suffered a few consecutive blows, he couldn't hold it for a long time, fell to the ground and coughed constantly, "Enough...you let me go, the Xu family...I won't hold you accountable!"