A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 129

"Fucking Nima!" The brawny man's blushing and thick neck, his arms clamped, directly threw Xu New Year on the ground, then pounced on him and started to pull his pair, and in a few strokes Xu New Year's upper body was stripped. One polished, and he wanted to pull his pants.

  The people around were frightened by this scene, screaming and retreating to the side. At this time, Xiao Wang had already returned, and Xu Xinnian could not be found everywhere. When he saw the people on the three and three layers on the dance floor, his scalp numb When he saw the scene in front of him, he immediately yelled and rushed forward, "Who are you! Our young master, you dare to move too!?"

  Xu Xinnian was embarrassed at this time. He was so humiliated under the gaze of everyone, tears came out, and while struggling, he hid behind Xiao Wang.

  "Your young master? Even if the king of heaven and Laozi are here, I can't beat Grandpa if you dare to scold him!" The strong man pushed Xiao Wang away, and after Xu New Year, he slapped a dozen more slaps. Kiss him indiscriminately.

  Xu New Year's face was pale in shock, and he kept screaming. There was a mess around him. Some ran out and some yelled to call the police. At this moment, he was standing upstairs watching the lively Qucheng, and he saw Zhang pushing in from a distance Ting.

  He raised the corners of his mouth and called the manager downstairs. Dozens of security guards who had been waiting at the back door of the bar received orders and rushed into the bar as if they were late, and held down the troublemaker. Han, evacuated all the frightened guests.

  Xu Xinnian’s drinking spirit came up completely, his face was red, his head was extremely excited, his body was hot but he didn't have any strength, Guang LUO’s body was full of kiss marks and pinch marks left by the brawny man, as if he had just done something with someone. That stuff.

  After he was rescued, he panted, his head dizzy, and he didn't even know where he was. He trembled and took out his cell phone to call the police, only to find that his cell phone was stepped on in the chaos.

  His whole face was distorted with hate, looking at the strong man who was escorted away by the security guard, he was about to catch up with this wine bottle, and the little king behind quickly hugged him, "Master, stop making trouble! What's wrong with you? , Let's go home quickly! If the master knows it, it will be all over!"

  "Don't worry about me! I must kill him!" Xu Xinnian's eyes were red, and he had been irrational with stimulants. He stared at the strong man and jumped on it. As a result, the strong man sneered and sneered at him. He said, "Smelly female cousin! If you are lucky today, next time Grandpa will be on you in public!"

  Many people around heard this sentence. I don’t know who was unable to hold back a laugh. Then everyone burst into laughter. Zhang Ting, who happened to hear this sentence, was silly. His face instantly turned pale.

  She was stuck on the road before, and three or four people rear-ended in the middle of the road and quarreled in the middle of the road. Her car couldn’t even move, and her phone couldn’t get through. She finally ran to think of apologizing to Xu Xinnian, but saw His boyfriend was full of alcohol and kiss marks, and was pointed at his nose by other men and cursed "female cousin". This kind of thing is not acceptable to a woman.

  Her family education is strict, her parents are both civil servants, and she has never been exposed to these dirty things. Xu Xinnian treated her very well before, like a gentle and considerate gentleman. Even if others say that he is gay, she never believed it, but now she sees him. Witnessing, she really couldn't believe it.

  After the shock, she took out a few photos of Xu Xinnian without even thinking of her phone, then turned and ran away with tears in her eyes.

  While arguing with Xiao Wang, Xu Xinnian obviously saw her too, and his face changed immediately, and he even went up to avenge the brawny man, chasing after him and grabbing Zhang Ting's wrist, "Tingting! Don't go!" "

  His feet were soft and his whole body was red. When he ran over, he staggered a few times. Zhang Ting pulled his arms back angrily, crying and cursing, "Xu New Year, you liar! Dead gay! You promised to eat with me just to get I see this?"

  Xu Xinnian gritted his teeth and restrained his anger. The blood all over his body was clamoring and erupting. He couldn't wait to go up and slap the woman twice, but she was chosen by Xu Jianguo, and he couldn't make things worse.

  "Tingting, listen to me, this matter is a misunderstanding, you delete the photo first, can we sit down and have a good chat?"

  He tried to make himself look calmer, but Zhang Ting was on the contrary. She was spoiled since childhood and couldn't bear a little grievance. Now she is even crying and yelling, "No way! I want to show these photos to Uncle Xu! I also have to hang on the Internet so that others will comment on me!"

  It's okay if she didn't say this. When she said that this completely angered Xu Xinnian's anger, he usually hid his emotions very well, but today I don't know whether it was drinking or why, his irritability seems to have changed. A person pulled Zhang Ting out of the bar with the help of Jiu Jin, "I tell you Zhang Ting! If you dare to tell Xu Jianguo about this today, I will kill you!"

  Zhang Ting was frightened by his red eyes. He clenched his phone and ran out. Xu Xinnian was already crazy. He caught up with her and threw her to the ground. He reached out to grab the phone in her hand, "Give me! Give the phone to me." Me! You don’t want to get out of here with my photo!"

  The surrounding guests have been evacuated by security, and there are only a few people left in the empty bar. Xiao Wang is also terrified when he sees his posture, and just hurriedly stepped forward to hold him, "Master, you are drunk! How can you be so right? Miss Zhang! Let go! Let go!"

  Zhang Ting screamed with fright. She couldn't believe that the person in front of her would be Xu Xinnian. While Xiao Wang was helping to persuade her, she ran out in a panic with her handbag.

  At this moment, Xu Xinnian was irritated by stimulants. After the insult just now, he wanted to find someone to vent his anger. When Zhang Ting ran away, his heart was completely cold.

  He can't let Xu Jianguo know about this, absolutely can't!

  Without knowing where his strength came from, he overturned Xiao Wang to the ground and ran after Zhang Ting.

  Xiao Wang staggered and got up and asked the waiter and bar manager nearby for help, but everyone around him didn’t respond like spectators. He had no choice. When he chased out alone, Xu Xinnian had already pulled Zhang Ting into his black Mercedes. .

  "Master! You can't drive after drinking! Master!"

  He kept yelling from behind, but the drunk Xu Xinnian couldn't take care of this anymore. He threw Zhang Ting into the trunk, turned the key and stepped on the accelerator, leaving only the billowing dust and smoke for Xiao Wang.

  After watching a good show, Qu Cheng closed his eyes and leaned in the rear compartment. A Si stared in disgust in the direction Xu Xinnian left and asked, "Brother Cheng, shall we follow or wait here?"