A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 15

It's a pity that Qu Cheng didn't care about these at all at this time, and disappeared after a while.

  Ordinary prisoners must not arbitrarily run into the prison area without permission, but Qu Cheng can ignore this, and directly bypass the gate of the third area and ran to the second area. He ran into several small prison guards from the third area along the way. It was him. No one dared to block it hard.

  If no one walked to the second prison area next to Qucheng, he happened to see Fatty Wang swaying here not far away. Without saying a word, he ran to the corner and strangled his neck.

  Fatty Wang was so scared that he peeed in his ass. He thought he had encountered a prison escape, so he took the baton and hit him. When he looked up and found that it was Qu Cheng, he was dumbfounded, "Cheng...Cheng...Why are you here? I’ve been mobilizing people for a long time... We, we have something to say."

  Qu Cheng's face was sullen, and he didn't talk nonsense with him, "Where is the person who was sent to the third district last time?"

  "Wh... which one?" Fatty Wang wanted to cry without tears. He had escorted so many people to the three districts every day, no one knew which one Qu Cheng was talking about.

  "It's the one I said I want to cover!" Qu Cheng's face was very bad, as if Fatty Wang was about to hit someone if he said something more nonsense.

  "Oh, you said he, he was out of prison today." Fatty Wang could be regarded as saying that it was Xu Cinian, and he was relieved immediately, "He was sentenced to five years in total, and it will be full this year. He usually does some dirty work to earn Xing points, so he was approved to be released from prison half a month earlier. This morning, it was the note I approved for him. He already knew about this."

  He originally thought that Qu Cheng would be happy when he heard that Xu Cinian had been let go, so he deliberately raised his role. As a result, Qu Cheng was not only unhappy, but his face became even more black.

  "You said he knew it already?"

  Maybe Qu Cheng's face was too ugly. Fatty Wang had no idea at all, so he nodded, "I... I thought that since you said you want to cover him, you must have a good relationship with him. This matter should have been known long ago. It's..."

  Qu Cheng pursed the corner of his mouth, there was no expression on his face, and there was a dead silence in his black eyes.

  This guy came so suddenly, and left so suddenly... It was just one night, and he just left...

  He clearly knew that he was released from prison today, why didn't he say it last night! ?

  There was a burst of anger in Qu Cheng's heart for no reason, and then another burst of helplessness.

  From what position did he ask that guy to tell himself this? What's the difference between a good-sounding relationship and a bad-sounding relationship?

  Yeah, that's right.

  Who would be willing to stay in jail for a man who has just met twice? What's more, from Xu Cinian’s words last night, he can also tell that he must have been in jail that year. At this time, it’s hard to survive for five years. After leaving the prison, why should I be angry with him?

  With his arms down, Qu Cheng recovered his usual calmness and asked word by word, "What is his name?"

  Fatty Wang turned his head quickly, hesitated for a while, gritted his teeth and stomped his feet and said nonsense, "His surname is Chen, and his name is Chen Jun."

  He couldn’t tell the truth even if he was killed. Looking at Qu Cheng’s appearance, he clearly had a leg with Xu Cinian. Now one is released from prison, and the other is still in prison. In the resignation, where can he survive!

  What's more, now that Xu Cinian has been released from prison, the people in District 3 and District 2 seem to have nothing to do with him. There is no evidence for him to lie, and Qu Cheng will definitely not doubt him.

  Chen Jun...?

  Qu Cheng read it silently in his heart a few times, with mixed feelings for a while, throwing off Fatty Wang and left.

  He did not go to the playground, but went directly to the rooftop last night.

  There was no one everywhere, the sky was bright, and the mountain roads in the distance could be seen from a distance.

  The sun was shining and the surroundings were warm. Qu Cheng stood at the place closest to the high-voltage power grid and stared into the distance. He knew that Xu Cinian would definitely not be seen here, but he still wanted to come here to find something to think about.

  This inexplicable relationship came suddenly and ended quickly. It was like a boring fart, and it ended in such a hurry without even hearing the sound.

  Since you left so simply even the last leave, I am afraid I will never see you again in this life, right?

  Really damn unwilling, Qu Cheng twitched his mouth and smiled a little ugly. After a long time, he stood up suddenly and made a decision in his heart.

  Since the mountain is not mine, I will go to the mountain, as long as he can get out of prison, he does not believe in arresting this dead house sparrow!

☆、10【Cut the grass and root】

    Xu Cinian had previously imagined what it would be like to leave the prison many times, crying with joy or crying, but when this day came, he was calm instead, when he walked out of the prison, even the warning next to him could not help but watch him .

  I have seen so many prisoners get out of jail, and none of them is as calm as this person.

  At this time, the sun was shining, and tall plane trees were planted on both sides of the Mengshan Prison. The sun shone on the ground through the cracks of the trees, casting a mottled shadow. Xu Cinian raised his head and took a deep breath. This moment seemed like a world away.

  It has been five years, and he has waited for this moment for too long, so long that the hatred in his heart is no longer a desperate impulse. Instead, it settles into a scar in the deepest part of his heart, always with black blood, soaked. His internal organs may not be visible to others outside, only he himself knows that the time for revenge finally came.

  "7239, now you can get out of jail, and you will have to re-behave when you go out in the future, and make good reforms, you know?" the prison guard asked like a routine questioning.

  Xu Cinian curled up his lips and smiled, "Yes, I want to thank the party and the country for their kindness in rebuilding."

  The prison guard nodded and looked around, "Where is your family? Is anyone coming to pick you up?"

  Xu Cinian was stunned for a moment, then smiled and shook his head, where does he have relatives in this world.

  If my father can be cruel and not visit him once in five years, I am afraid he will never recognize his son again, let alone Dong Feng. The two people have no relationship for a long time. It is better to count on a dog.

  As for Xu Xinnian... Oh, that guy is his enemy, not his family.

  The big iron door of the third district prison "creaked" and locked behind him, Xu Ci exhaled in an elderly person, turned and walked forward, and the moment he stepped out of his leg, he caught the wound in his cock again, and he sucked in pain. With a sigh of relief, he couldn't help but think of what happened in the morning.

  Anyone who wakes up early in the morning and finds himself lying next to a LUO strange man will be shocked, Xu Cinian is no exception, so when he recalled what happened last night, he didn’t know how much willpower he took to restrain it. Stay in the mood and leave quietly.

  He was just drunk last night and didn't have memory loss. All the details of the love affair can be remembered clearly. His fiery body, deadly entanglement, and the way he kept breathing on the other person’s neck...