Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 180

Reached out and pulled out the extremely colorful swimming trunks, the size was still two sizes smaller.

  Qu Cheng's face turned green in an instant, and Xu Cinian couldn't help laughing at this time, and then quickly coughed and said seriously, "Why don't you wear it? Don't you like it?"

  "Like... special, like..."

  Qu Cheng took a deep breath, and he was willing to give up. Anyway, it would not be ashamed to wear it to his wife, and he gave up.

  Under Xu Cinian's expectant gaze, Qu Cheng took great pains to finally put on the pink swimming trunks.

  As described on the swim trunks tag, this is a new type of nano-polyester fiber material, waterproof, high elasticity, and non-deformation. The three straps are tightly hooped on Qu Cheng. The pink straps are twisted into thin threads, and they are still faint. Some are transparent, revealing Qucheng's strong bronze skin.

  The two belts behind him were lifted up with hands to barely drag the two masses of meat on the buttocks, and they were connected to the belts on Yuekua. Le Qucheng almost couldn't get up, and the abdominal muscles on his lower abdomen were strangled. It became a red seal, of course these are not the points.

  The point is that there is only one net bag in front of this swimming trunk, which is specially used to enlarge the bird and the egg. Qu Cheng barely managed to stuff things in. The thin thread on the net bag was instantly pinched on the pillar, and the egg and the big bird were forced to embrace. Tuan, bulging a large group, still standing straight in front of you, there is a kind of restraint "beauty" that "spread its wings and want to fly".

  Xu Cinian took a look, wanted to laugh and get angry, and couldn't help cursing inwardly: What is it for you to grow up so big?

  With a low cough, suppressing the smile, he asked with a smile, "Is it comfortable?"

  "...Do you want to hear the truth or lies." Qu Cheng glanced at him.

  "Of course it's the truth."

  "It's really your mother."

  "Have you strangled the egg?" Xu Cinian stretched out his hand and fiddled with the one in Qucheng, but the thing jumped up, deforming the net bag.

  "..." Qu Cheng really wanted to hold down this house sparrow and give him a hard time, but it was obviously not now, "... I said baby, strangle it again, it's you who are unlucky. When the time comes, you have nowhere to cry."

  Xu Cinian sneered and slapped it twice. In Qu Cheng's gasp, he held the straight bird and squatted with a look of disgust, "You can't fucking be soft?"

  Don't fucking do it if you know it's hard! Look at you for a while! ! !

  Qu Cheng gritted his teeth in his heart, he had already pressed people down in his mind like this, but he still said bitterly, "It's not going to be soft to you...I accept this gift, we can replace it. Is it? It hurts me."

  Xu Cinian tried to hold back his smile, looking at Qu Cheng's appearance, and wanted to get close to him and kiss him. There is only one guy in his life that makes him like this.

  He felt all kinds of refreshments, but there was still no expression on his face. After taking the big bird out of his net bag neatly, he clapped his hands, "Well, I won't be strangling this way?"

  "..." Qu Cheng's face turned greener, and he shook his head.

  "Then expose it like this."

  Just expose it like this.

  Expose it like this.

  Expose...

  Qu Cheng couldn't get up in one breath and was almost pissed to death by Xu Cinian, reaching out to take off his swimming trunks.

  Xu Cinian held down his hand, "Why are you taking it off? Don't you want to soak in the hot springs for a while? That's good, with the beauty of a gorilla."

  "..."

  Damn, you're done with dead peacock! If you don’t die today, I won’t be surnamed Qu!