A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 174

Xu Cinian touched the tip of his nose silently, and the roots of his ears were a little red. In fact, he really didn't like to blush so much, and he usually had very few expressions, but everything seemed to be an exception whenever he encountered Qu Cheng.

  Imagine Qu Cheng taking off his suit and shirt in front of him, revealing a strong and sturdy body and two long, straight and muscular legs, and smiling at him while wearing only a pair of black swimming trunks...

  Uh... the tip of the nose seems to be itchy.

  "...Then buy it, it's not much money anyway." Xu Cinian coughed and went to the checkout counter with two swimming trunks. His face was still a little unsustainable, and he felt a guilty conscience.

  "Oh, don't rush to pay, have you chosen the right size?"

  size? Xu Cinian picked up his swimming trunks and looked at them. They were all size L. Luo Xiaomao leaned over to take a look. He couldn't help but show the look of aliens again, "You’re right, you can wear L. He wears this size too? What size does he usually wear?"

  Xu Cinian was asked again. At this time, he really found that he knew too little about Qu Cheng. Qu Cheng didn't know where to find out all his preferences. He knew that he likes spicy food but not salty. He likes to wear light-colored clothes and doesn't like fur...

  But he didn't pay much attention to Qu Cheng, except for knowing that he was not picky about food accidents, and the size of his clothes, he really didn't know anything.

  "I don't know, or just buy one, it's flexible anyway. We are about the same height. I don't believe I can wear it, so he can't fit it in."

  The shrewd boss Xu was very embarrassed and decided to let it go. Luo Xiaomao was completely speechless by him, "Okay, then you buy it, maybe he doesn't even need to take it off when he buys it, and he floats in the hot spring directly to let the people around him. Visit his LUO body for free."

  Xu Cinian was slightly entangled and glanced at Luo Xiaomao severely, and the appointed man went to the corner and took out his mobile phone.

  As soon as he was about to make a call, he found a short message reminding him that the balance was not enough 19 yuan in arrears. He touched his nose and borrowed Luo Xiaomao's phone to dial Qucheng's number.

  Normally, as long as it is a phone call, Qu Cheng will definitely answer it within a few seconds, but after I dialed it several times today, there was always a beeping busy tone, and no one answered.

  what happened?

  Xu Cinian was a little strange. He tried to dial again, and the phone was connected, but it was Ah Si who listened to the call.

  "Hey? It's Big Brother Xu, Brother Cheng is busy, what can you do with him?"

  "He is busy? If it is not convenient to answer the phone, then forget it."

  "Uh...not." Ah Si hesitated, as if he didn't know how to speak, "Brother Cheng met an acquaintance today, and the two of them are having a meal now, Brother Xu, are you in a hurry? I'll go in and find him if there is a hurry. ."

  Xu Cinian frowned, feeling a little strange. Usually Qu Cheng would take Ah Si with anyone when he saw him. When he never let him avoid him, who did he see this time, even Ah Si couldn't follow?

  There was some doubt in his heart, but he didn't say anything, "That's it, then forget it, I have nothing to do, wait until he is finished."

  As Xu Cinian was about to pick up the phone, Qu Cheng’s voice suddenly came from the receiver. As soon as Ah Si hurriedly gave him the call, he heard the familiar low voice ringing, with a vague smile, "Peacock , How did you change your phone to call me? How about yours?"

  Xu Cinian paused and wanted to ask who he was with, but after thinking about it, he laughed at himself. Everyone is an adult, and each is busy at ordinary times, so why bother to ask like a woman. What?

  "The phone is in arrears. I borrowed Xiaomao's phone to call you. I don't have a place to recharge. If it's convenient, you can help me recharge it.

  "Ah? That's it..." Qu Cheng curled his lips obviously unhappy, "I thought you missed me."

  His pretendingly pitiful tone made Xu Cinian laugh. He glanced at the swimming trunks in his hand and said, "Aren’t you going to Qingyuan together this weekend? What do you want to do? Quickly help me charge up some money. Surprise you."

  Qu Cheng laughed, his low voice rang in his ears, with a sexy hoarseness, "Ah...I can't wait to say that today is Sunday. Surprise, can I pick it myself?"

  Xu Cinian curled up the corners of his mouth, "Is it a surprise that I picked? Don't make terms with me, be obedient."

  Qu Cheng was poked to the point of a smile by his "obediently", and a hearty laughter came, "I am not a wowo, there is no such thing as coaxing children, if you call me obediently, I will charge you for the phone call."

  Xu Cinian curled his lips and remembered that on the night of the New Year's Eve, he was squeezed by this guy in the courtyard and called this name. He felt depressed and he hung up the phone with a click.

  As a result, after returning the phone to Luo Xiaomao, he remembered that he had forgotten the most important issue of size.