A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 121

At this time, Qu Cheng, who was supposed to "can't move anything" on the bed, strained his arms and broke free of the straps. He pulled off his blindfolded clothes and narrowed his eyes in the direction of the toilet.

  He has always been accustomed to Xu Cinian, and he is willing to cooperate even if he is fooling around. Knowing that these ropes can't tie him up, he didn't really resist just now, but this dead house sparrow dared to push his nose on his face, not only to put the nest The idea of ​​putting that little bunny's underwear into his mouth and opening up his back door is like death!

  Originally, he just wanted to know Xu Cinian's physical condition secretly, and didn't want to do anything. Now that the peacock has been riding on his head, he doesn't need to be polite.

  When Xu Cinian was about to urinate, the toilet door behind him was opened.

  He was stunned for a moment before turning his head to take a look, when a person suddenly pressed up behind him, blocking his path tightly, the moon was tight, and a big hand directly pinched his little brother who was exposed outside.

  The taste of suddenly being intercepted in the middle of the urine was too bad. Xu Cinian's scalp was numb, and both legs shivered uncontrollably. He turned his head abruptly and saw Qu Cheng who didn't know when he rushed to the back.

  "You... how the hell did you get in?!"

  The bundle is made up of hundreds of strands of nylon. The tough one is difficult to cut with a knife. Is this a beast? He can escape if he is tied into a zongzi! ?

  Qu Cheng evoked a playful smile, resting his chin on Xu Cinian’s shoulder, and his voice was steady and strong, “Peacock, remember not to keep the buckle when you tie someone next time. I can stop it when I am five years old. Escape from the box, not to mention your broken methods?"

  He stretched out his hand to squeeze his chin and shook it, and his smile became more playful. As soon as the lower hand pressed hard, the mushroom head in front of the grip became red, "Did I just say you don't fall on my hand, otherwise CAO I'm not dead, should we settle the ledger now?"

  "...Fuck, don't pinch! Let me finish peeing!"

  Xu Cinian’s scalp was about to explode, and his face was flushed. For all his calculations, he never thought that Qu Cheng was a fucking monster, and he could not be dealt with by the means of dealing with ordinary people, even the rope tied to the lunatic could not be made. Stay with him, this Nima is decisively black and blind!

  "Don't tell me, didn't you just play with my bird very happily? Now help each other, I will support you, you can pee, let me also observe whether you are really forward. problem."

  "No need! Get out of here!"

  The lifeblood was pinched in the hands of others. Xu Cinian, who had just taken the limelight just now, was really not working well every day. Two people could barely fit in the small toilet. When he moved, Qu Cheng’s Just put your hands hard, the toilet is forward, and Qu Cheng's stone chest is behind, there is no way to advance or retreat!

  Angrily, Xu Cinian picked up the toilet paper on the toilet and smeared Qu Cheng's face.

  Qu Cheng tilted his head and pressed his hands a few times, Xu Cinian couldn't hold back the "Well" grunt, and a few drops of mucus could not be controlled from the front.

  "Don't move around, I don't have the weight, if you screw it off, you can really only use the back."

  "Fuck... what do you want? You can't wait until I finish peeing if you have something?"

  Xu Cinian's qi was not evenly balanced. The bottom was straight and the red one was full of energy. At this moment, the urination came up and opened the skin of the front end, revealing a small mouth.

  "It's up to you, I watched you pee." Qu Cheng watched with gusto, and he tweeted twice, "Speaking of which, the root below you is not small. There must be a seventeen or eighteen? What a pure man."

  These words directly vomited blood out of Xu Cinian's anger. What is meant by "pure men"? It's hard for him to be a girl in Qu Cheng's heart! ?

  "Fuck off! I have nothing to say to you, let me go quickly!"

  "I said, today we both have to settle the ledger. I know your stubborn temper. If you don't pinch your shortcomings, if you can't tell the truth with your mouth, you will know how to bully me and what to say today. You have to explain things to me clearly, otherwise the two of us will be consumed like this."

  Qu Cheng looked like "I am an honest person," but he tightened his hands a little bit and whistled badly.

  Who is bullying whom? ?

  Xu Cinian wanted to cry without tears, his regretful liver hurts at this moment, and the strong urination made him unable to hold it anymore, so he turned back and kicked him fiercely, "Why the fuck are you so careful? Didn't it just tie you up? Well, it's a big deal I will tie you back after peeing, are you satisfied! Can you let it go?"

  He did not dare to speak loudly, for fear of quarreling the sleeping nest outside the toilet, he could only suppress his voice, his face was flushed with sweat, and his hurdle vest was soaked in the dim light. The next is more vivid and fragrant.

  Qu Cheng likes his stubborn and incompetent expression that he has to give in. At this moment, his expression has also eased a bit, holding Xu Cinian’s baby in his hand, blocking the front end, and gently rubbing his fingers on it. .

  "I don't want this, but a few words of truth from you, isn't it difficult?"

  Xu Cinian’s entire attention is now on the toilet in front of him, uncomfortably scratching his heart and brainstem, his legs are weak, and he can’t stand, he can only half-lean on Qu Cheng, not even noticing what he said. , Took a few breaths and said, "...you...hurry up, don't talk nonsense, just ask!"

  This is what Qu Cheng waited for. In fact, he didn't want to toss Xu Cinian like this, but he felt that the peacock was very attractive, and he wanted to look at it for a while, but also felt a little painful and didn't want to be true. Use this trick on him.