A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 73

Xu Cinian’s whole body was dripping water, he was only wearing a pajama, and slippers on his feet. After standing at the door for a few minutes, a large pool of water accumulated under his feet, and the entire frozen mouth turned purple. But still staring closely at Qu Cheng's eyes.

  Qu Cheng couldn't see it, stretched out his hand to take off his clothes and put them on him, but was pushed away.

  "Don't think that you are a mafia. Whoever touches drugs will kill you! Have you ever thought about setting up Xu Xinnian and getting you to the police station instead? You are a prisoner, and then You have to take the gun directly when you get in, do you fucking know!"

  Qu Cheng never stared at him, his forehead was tight, and his patience finally ran out. He threw his clothes to the ground and shouted, "I know! But when I think of what they did to you, I'm him Mom can't bear it! Since Dong Feng and Xu Xinnian ran into my hands, if I don't avenge you, I won't be a man!"

  He raised his hand and slammed it on the wall, and the door frame was shaken by him with a loud bang.

  Xu Cinian stared at him for a long time, a sour taste stuck in his nose, making him unable to say a word.

  Qu Cheng dragged him into the room, and the door slammed shut. There was dead silence in the room, and both of them were silent.

  "Qu Cheng, you idiot, why bother?" Xu Cinian gave a wry smile after a long time, his voice low and dumb.

  "You feed Dong Feng with drugs and meet Xu in the New Year. You are planning to let him plant Dong Feng, then secretly stuff him with drugs, and then let the police come and get it, right?"

  Qu Cheng's Adam's apple scrolled up and down a few times, and he didn't speak, which was regarded as a default.

  Xu Cinian sniffed his nose, as if he had made a lot of determination, and leaned forward and grabbed his arm tightly, "Qu Cheng, listen to me, you can't do this. You ruin the white powder now, this The less things people know, the better."

  Qu Cheng remained unmoved, "I have made an appointment with Xu Xinnian, and the police have already greeted him.

  Xu Cinian rubbed his face vigorously, his eyes were red like rabbits, and he pinched his shoulders hard, almost pinching blood stains, "I beg you, don't you do this? It doesn't matter to you at all. I would rather both of them get away with it than let you lose your life. Do you know the fuck! If you make up for it, let me live!?"

  "You can't fucking do this...!"

  At the end he almost choked up, his face was pale without any blood, and his regretful intestines were green. He had known that Qu Cheng could do this for him, he shouldn't have told him everything at the beginning, let alone What should I talk about sincerely!

  Qu Cheng squeezed his head vigorously, held his face, and said in a deep voice, "This is not as bad as you think, can you let me explain it?"

  "Give me things, give me things! Whoever wants to die, you can't die anyway!" Xu Cinian almost lost his reason in annoyance. He didn't want to listen to any excuses at all. He pushed him into the house and turned the cabinets and cabinets. Find out what might cause Qucheng to die.

  Qu Cheng hugged him from behind, ignoring his struggle and pressing him against the opposite wall. "Calm down at the end of the year! I didn't touch the white powder at all. It's useless if you look for it!"

  Xu Cinian turned his head back suddenly, and then felt cold all over, "A Si told me, when will you still want to lie to me!?"

  "Because I didn't tell the truth to Ah Si either!"

  Qu Cheng couldn't help roaring out, Xu Cinian paused, the whole living room was in a mess, and the silence can only hear each other's heavy breathing.

  "Since I decided to leave Mengshan Prison and look for you, I didn't plan to go back again. I finally caught you, so why would I be willing to go to jail again?" Qu Cheng laughed bitterly, his tall body buried on Xu Cinian's shoulders. Hot breath sprayed behind his ears.

  "But you are now doing a big jail job."

  Qu Cheng chuckled and tightened his hands, "What I gave Dong Feng is not drugs, but a fake hallucinogen, even if the police really come to catch me, I am not afraid."

  Xu Cinian was stunned, turned his head and widened his eyes, "What is pseudo-psychedelic...?"

  It is rare for Qu Cheng to see him in such a confused look, so he leaned forward to kiss his earlobe as if he was soothing, "This thing has the same effect as white powder, it will produce strong hallucinations, and make people want to go|immortal, just like the real one. It’s the same medicine, but it doesn’t cause dependence, and it’s not a drug at all. Even if the police check it with an instrument, they can’t tell the truth.

  "Then why do you have these things? A Si has been following you, wondering if this thing is not a white powder?"

  Qu Cheng sighed, and struggled for a long time before slowly speaking, "A Si has only followed me in the past two years. The internal news in the gang before was not known at all, and I didn't want him to mix up. Long brother was still alive before. At that time, in order to keep the gang alive, they had to rely on a few princelings in the city. At that time, these people all took drugs, and in order to get money faster, they were asked to research this hallucinogen and rely on the Qinglong Gang to fall. Sell ​​the hands to the old poisonous ghosts, and use the money they earn to buy real drugs."