I do

Delirious' POV:

Today was the big day no coming back from it. I'm in my room right now pacing back and fourth. I also check my white suit once in a while and then go back pacing. My friends in there look at me worried and annoyed. Worried for me and how annoying I am being by pacing the room.

"God damn Delirious calm down," my best man Cartoonz said and I turned to glare at him.

"How on earth am I going to calm down. In 10 minutes I'm going out there and gonna marry the love of my life," I said/yelled at him and he laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever Delirious you're gonna be fine," he said and patted my back.

"Yeah Delirious just go up there. Once you look at Evan it will be like no one else existed and it's only the you two," Lui said in his squeaker voice and I laughed.

"Hello Jonathan it's time," @Majestic_Unicorn-33 said and we all got up.

We get into formation and we let the flower girls go in. They are some cousins of Evan. Then Cartoonz' dad came to my side and he smiles really big at me. My mom and dad had left me once I turned five. They left me at Cartoonz house and I have lived with his family ever since. His dad is like a dad to me.

"You are handsome Jonathan," he said and I hugged him.

"I'm glad you're giving me away," I said almost coming into tears.

He pats my back and we let go. Soon it was time for me to walk and Cartoonz' dad let me down the aisle. Once I looked at Evan, my whole world stopped and it felt like it was only me and him. He smiled real big once he saw me. I reached his side and I gave my dad one last hug and he returned to his spot.

"Good morning everybody. We are gathered here today for the wedding of Evan Fong and Jonathan Denis," the Priest said.

"Jonathan Denis do you take Evan Fong to be your awfully wedded husband," the Priest said turning to me.

"I do," I said and Evan smiled.

The Priest smiled as well and he faced Evan.

"And do you Evan Fong take, Jonathan Denis, to be your awfully wedded husband," he said to Evan.

"I do," he said and this time I smiled.

"Okay now do we have any objections to why these two people should not marry today," The Priest said and then glared at the crowd to try him.

No one did and he smiled again.

"Okay now I pronounce you Husband and Husband, you may kiss the lady of this relationship," The Priest said.

Evan turned to me and smirked. I blushed and soon he kissed me. I could hear the crowd cheer us from behind. This was going to be the best day of my life.

End of POV:

What they don't see is a bright light outside of the church window. A figure stands there and smiles at everyone's happiness. But one person notice and he turned to the window. The figure smiles at the man and soon the figure disappears.

"I will never forget you Dially," Scotty said and you could see a tear fall from his eyes.

"Are you okay Scotty," Tyler asked him but all Scotty did was nod and looked outside of the window.

And there we have it I made the wedding and I had to say it came out beautiful. This one shot is the wedding of Evan and Jonathan in My Savior. I put it here because why not. I might post it up in My Savior but yeah.

So as promised @Majestic_Unicorn-33 you are at the wedding but you planned this wedding so lol.

Anyways I am still taking request don't be afraid to pm or comment the request

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish