Pay and Stuff I need to say

?'s POV:

Drip drop drip drop drip drop drip drop

I watched as the life of his eyes slowly go out.

"Please don't leave me," I said as I got on my knees and went to his side.

He looks at me and smiles softly.

"Hehe didn't expect to be here," he said trying to make a joke out of this.

"Please just keep your energy the paramedics are coming now," I said trying to stop the blood flow.

He laughs and I look at him.

"I'm not going to make it," he said grabbing my hand.

"No you are you just gotta believe in yourself," I said in a panicked voice.

"I'm sorry but I know I'm not going to make it," he said still smiling at me.

"Don't say that please," I said and he put his hands on mine.

"Please stay strong for me," he said looking at me one last time.

"I...," I said afraid of my own voice.

"Please promise me," he said loudly and I jumped.

"I..... promise," I said tears falling down my eyes.

"Thank you I love you," he said wiping away the tears.

"I love you too," I said giving him a kiss.

He kissed back and I felt tears coming into my eyes. This is going to be the last I ever kissed these lips. Slowly but surely he was giving in less and less until he stopped moving.

I broke the kiss and looked down at him. I can see his chest stopped moving and I heard no more of his raspy breathe.

"I love you Evan," I said and police officer pulled me away from him.

"Give him space."

"Get the EMP."

"Get a nurse over here!"

Hearing these things and watch trying to bring his life back to him. Why didn't they get here sooner? He would have been alive then. He would be smiling at me. His 20,000 dollar grin he gives. That amazing laugh he has and his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

They let him die. They knew he was dying and yet they came late. They will pay they all will pay. And with that I left not saying a word to the paramedics who tried to talked to me.

Hey guys Dially here and I need to say some things. I know yesterday was April Fools and I was going to post something along the lines like I can't take it anymore I giving up on wattpad and shit but I was like Nahhh

Yesterday was my dogs birthday yup he turned 11 years old and I had fun. I also went to Six Flags and I got tricked by a vendor. He "accidentally" throw a prize over and I went to pick it up for him but he had tied a clear string around it and I was fooled.

This is what I get for trying to be helpful lol.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish