Be strong

?'s POV:

I gathered my things and I breathed in and I breathed out. This was it there was no turning back now. I quickly grabbed my phone and started to write something in the notes. I put my phone down on the bed and I get up and walk out of my house. I took my sisters keys and I quickly turn on her car and drive away. Where am I going. The Sacramento Bridge of course. No one is going to stop me this time.

I reached the bridge and I quickly pull the car over. I get out of the car and I walk to the edge of the bridge. I was about to jump off when I heard someone call my name.

"DIALLY," they yelled and I turned to face whoever it was calling me.

I looked and smiled softly. It was Ghost.

"Hey Ghost~," I said as she was a couple of feet away from me.

"Dially what are you doing," she asked and I look back down.

"I'm about to complete my destiny," I said.

"What do you mean," she asked and I turned to her and I smiled at her.

"My destiny is to be gone from this world," I said and I laughed.

"Dially please step away from the ledge," she said softly and I laughed.

I just kept on laughing. She is trying to keep me from my destiny.

"Nah I'm ok," I said now swinging my legs.

I know heard more footsteps running my way and now when I turned there was four people away from me.

"Hello everybody," I said cheerfully.

"Uhh Dially are you okay," Kalyani asked me as I started to get up on the ledge and walk across from it.

"Haha never better I'm about to complete my destiny," I said cheerfully.

"What is your Destiny if I may ask," Tao said and I turned to smile at her.

"To jump off this bridge and to die," I said and all of their eyes widen.

"What that's absurd," Ghost said as I stopped walking.

"But that is what my family told me," I said tilting my head.

"Don't listen to them please," Kalyani said.

"Your family is just stupid," Ghost said.

"But aren't family supposed to tell you the truth. My tells me to die. That I'm just a failure. I can't accomplish anything," I said tears coming into my eyes.

Tao just smiles and walks to me. She open her arms and doesn't say anything. I just broke down and I cried. I hugged her and just stayed in her arms. How long has it been since I was hugged.

"It's okay Luv I'm here," she whispered in my ears and I just kept on crying.

Ghost and Kalyani soon came into the hug and I just stayed still. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before we broke apart.

"Stay strong Dially we know you can do it," Tao said and Kalyani and Ghost agreed.

"Okay," I said softly and went to sleep.

. . . . .
KalyaniAruna
Ssycho
TakeItOutOnMe

No regret