I love you

I love you

?'s POV:

I was with you since you were born. I watched you grow. When you were one we played together and I remember playing catch with you. You were so cute back then. So cute and innocent.

When you turned two we blew your candles out together. That was fun wasn't it. I stayed by your side threw thick or thin.

When you turned three we went on many adventures together. We went threw crazy jungles, hot deserts, and cold winters. I protected you from the monster in the closet. I would make sure it wouldn't hurt you.

When you turned four we went to preschool together. We saw many new people. We made friends with a guy name Arlan. He would sometimes have a tick and have a timid Mexican voice.

We all have been friends threw out elementary. We would go anywhere together. We also made friends with two others. A guy named Brock and another named Micheal.

But things changed once you entered middle school. You went one way and I went the other. We would always come home and you would tell me all about the new friends you have made.

There was a guy named Lui. He could change his voice at will. Another named Craig. He had a British accent and would make the best girliest accent. You were happy and all I could do was just smile.

Soon you went to high school, I was slowly being forgotten. I would see you come home and you wouldn't acknowledge me. You just walked right by me. I would look at you just wanting you to talk to me again.

As I just sit I could hear you talk to your parents about more new friends you have made. There was a guy named Tyler. He would make everything funny if he was with his friend Marcel. Then there was David who had a really funny Irish accent. There was another guy who was named Scotty who would just be as funny as Tyler.

I stopped paying attention after that. I was just angry and jealous. They took you away from me. I wasn't wanted anymore. You just stopped paying attention to me. You would be in your room playing with your friends and all I could do was watch.

But soon one day you came home crying. You went to your room were I was waiting for you. You saw me and smiled softly. You went to me and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry," you said and I felt like crying.

You finally came to me. You told me all about your problems that you were being bullied at school by this guy. I listened because I knew that was what you wanted.

You fell asleep with me and I smiled. I will keep you safe Jonathan. I will always be here for you. But this moment didn't last long.

After a while he asked you out and you said yes. You told me that you were very happy. That you think he's the one. I just listened. Then you moved out and took me with you.

We moved in with him. I hated him he keeps taking you away from me. We were just hanging out one day and then he comes in and picks you up from your feet. You giggle and kiss him. I was jealous why couldn't you give me that attention. You had abandoned me for him.

But I couldn't stay mad or jealous. You were happy. I should be happy. So I am. And I have seen you grow up. Soon it was your wedding day.

You saved a special spot for me and I watched. I saw you guys put the rings on each other's finger and then kiss. I'm so happy for you. After the kiss you turned to me and smiled. I know your happy.

A couple of years have passed and now you have a child. I played with your child, but then a dog came. He came at me and attacked me. Everything was happening at once. Your child screamed in horror. Hearing footsteps rush outside. Hearing you cry out in horror.

I stopped feeling the dog's teeth sink inside me, and I feel your warmth.

"I'm sorry teddy," you said.

I'm sorry too Jonathan.

"I love you so much," you said

I love you too Jonathan

Rip Teddy

Well that was random wasn't it lol. Okay who knew that it was Teddy's POV. Like who did lol

Well another one for you

And as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish