Friends Forever? Part 2

Friends Forever Part 2 Cartoonz

Cartoonz' POV:

I reached his house and I can see the light being shown in the window. I get out of my car and I walk up the steps. As I get closer to his house a feeling of dread is suddenly washed over me. I knocked on the door and no one answered. Delirious always opens the door whenever someone knocks.

I quickly check to see if the door is locked and I find to my surprise that it's not. He didn't lock it after I left. I open the door and I find everything quiet. The quiet is making me feel very uncomfortable but nonetheless I enter the very quiet house.

"Delirious," I called out hoping he would answer me back.

But I heard just the silence. It was only five minutes since he last called me. Where the hell could he be at this time. I looked over the living room and the kitchen and I see that he isn't there. I walk up the stairs and I check the room.

I mean that's were the light was showing from the outside of the house. It was really quiet but I could hear heavy breathing. Is that Delirious?

"Delirious," I said as I opened the door slowly entering his room.

Once I saw the body laying on the floor I slammed the door open.

"DELIRIOUS," I screamed as I saw his non moving body on the floor.

I can see him clutching a blade and I see his arm covered with blood. I quickly get a towel and I try to stop his bleeding arms.

"Please stay with me buddy," I said feeling my voice cracked as I tried my best.

I check his wrist for a pulse and I found a very faint one. I quickly grabbed my phone and I called 911.

"911 what's your emergency."

"Please come quickly my friend tried to kill himself," I said trying to keep my breathing even.

"Okay calm down sir help is on the way try to keep him alive."

"Okay," I said and I hung up.

I heard coughing and I looked at Delirious. I see him open his eyes. But his baby blue eyes are now a fading grey one.

"Luke," he said softly.

"Jonathan don't worry help is on their way," I said feeling tears start to rush down my face.

"No it's to late for that," he said and I let out a loud sob.

"No it can't be to late please hang in their your like my brother my partner in crime I need you," I said just pulling him into a hug.

I feel him softly hug me back and pat my back.

"I'm sorry Luke. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough for you. I'm sorry I made you worry and panicked and sometimes annoyed you. But you were with me til the end. You never left me, you stood up for me when no one else could," he said and I let out another sob.

"This can't be fucking goodbye you still have a life to live for," I said denying that this is happening.

"I'm sorry but I need you to write things for me," he said and I nod my head.

I grabbed a pen and paper and I started to write what he was telling me. I couldn't believe it I didn't want to I'm writing my best friend's last will, this couldn't be happening. But as he was talking I was writing. I'm writing his last words that he will ever speak. There's some hurtful words but there's happy words.

"Hey can I see the paper," he said and I handed him the paper and the pen.

He quickly was writing something and gave it back to me.