H2oVanoss Where is Delirious? Pt 1

Vanoss' POV:

I can't believe it. I really could not believe he actually did it. It all started two days ago. . .

Flashback

"Vanoss are you listening to me," Delirious said getting angry at me for some reason.

"Of course I am babe but can you go away I am playing GTA 5 with the gang and we are trying to get into this glitches spot," I said trying to shoo him off.

"See this is what I am talking about. You are doing things without me and I'm getting really sick and tired of it," he complained.

"Uhh huh," I said ignoring him.

"That's it I'm leaving Vanoss," he said angrily and left the room.

"Sure Delirious whatever," I said and continued off with the others since I muted them.

Flashback End

Now it has been two days since that argument and he still hasn't returned.

I soon get a phone call and I answer it.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey Vanoss have you heard of Delirious, he was supposed to play Gmod with Me, Nogla, and Marcel but he hasn't showed. I tried to call him but he didn't answer," Lui answered.

"No dude I haven't seen him since two days," I told him.

"Wait you haven't seen him for two days and didn't say anything about it," Lui asked surprised.

"Yeah I have been very busy. I have been planning something very special and I was doing very busy work with YouTube as well," I said.

"Well dude he won't answer his phone you better check on him dude," Lui said and ended the call.

I sighed and got my keys and went to drive to Delirious house since he would always go there when he was mad at me. I got out of my car and I noticed the front door was open. I was worried and I ran into the house.

"Delirious are you here," I said as I entered his house.

My eyes widen at what I saw. His house was destroyed. It look like two people were struggling. I walked into the living room and saw a note there.

The note said:

Hello Vanoss lookie lookie it looks like we took your precious Delirious. We have noticed that you stopped paying attention to him and it was the best opportunity to take him. Don't expect him to be okay so don't even try to find him. But you can try if you want so we will give you a clue. Think back to the first place you met and you will find the next clue. Better Hope Delirious is

~ B.I.D.W

Who the hell is B.I.D.W whoever he is I swear he will pay for taking Delirious and the first place we met. Ohhhh I know we're that is.

"Don't worry Delirious I am coming," I thought as I got into my car and went to Maple Park. It is after all the first place we met when we were kids.

Hey guys here is my H2oVanoss one-shot it is going to be a 5 part series so they are going to be spaced out.

Haha I hope you enjoyed and I hope Delirious is safe :o

Also there is only one person on wattpad who knows my name XD

I am also taking requests from the list and I will try to write for you 💛

Anyways with lots of Love 💛

Dially

Brofish