Love hurts

Max's POV:

We reached a mansion that a SOS came from. Apparently, someone was kidnapped by a Serial Killer and needs to be rescued before they are killed by them. His name is Anthony Garcia. He has been missing for almost 2 years. When we recieved his signal from him, we were overjoyed. So we packed up our gear and everything we needed to save him. So now here we are.

The people who joined me on this mission is Scott, but we like to call him Sark, Ohm, Dlive, Galm, Smarty, Tom, and Steven, but he likes to be called as Ze. We enter the mansion quietly. We turned on our flashlights and looked around. The mansion was like a modern day mansion.

"Okay here is what we will do. We will split up into two teams. Me, Sark, Dlive, and Ohm will check the left side of the mansion while Ze, Galm, Smart, and Tom check the right side of the mansion. If you find Anthony radio back in and we will report to your side as fast as we can. And make sure you don't get killed the Serial Killer might still be here. If we find nothing we will all report back here and see the back. Ok," I whispered to everyone and they agreed.

We split of in said teams and we started to search the mansion. As we were searching I was remembering the last time I ever saw Anthony.

Flashback 2 years ago

I had called Chilled over because I had some news to tell him. I was going to break up with him and go back with my exe Renee. I see his car pull up to the drive way. I see him getting out of his care and start to head to the front door. I open the front door and let him inside

"Chilled i need to tell you something," I told him as he sat on the couch.

"And I need to tell you something too Max. It is very important," he replied.

"But you need to hear mine first Anthony," I said using his real name.

Anthony goes quiet and nods his head in response telling me to keep going.

I took a deep breath and said, "Anthony, I'm breaking up with you."

Anthony looked at me and he whispered, "Why?"

I sighed and replied, "Because I realized that I really loved Renee than you."

He looks at me shocked. He stands up and turns away from me clutching his fists.

"Anthony, are you alright," I asked him and got closer.

He then spun around and looked at me straight in the eyes. His eyes had fresh tears in them and he looked furious.

"Am I okay, you are asking if I'm okay!!!!! No I'm not okay my boyfriend, who I have dated for three years, decided that he loved his fucking cheating ex before me," he yelled at me.

"No she changed, he promised me that she changed," I told him trying to calm him down.

"Change. You think that bitch can change. Ha your more desperate than I thought. As they always say once a whore, always a whore," he seethed at me.

"You take that back," I said angrily.

"No and you know what I'm going to leave and never come back. Enjoy your new life with that whore," Anthony said.

He got up and started to walk to the door. He stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Here you can have this stupid thing. It means nothing to me now," Anthony said in a monotone as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box and a letter. He threw me the two things and slammed the door behind me.