All I see is darkness Part 3

All I see is Darkness Part 3

Evan's POV:

I then jumped into the raging waters down below. But I was stopped. I looked behind me and I see Delirious there with tears coming down on his face.

"Please don't do this," he said pulling me up to the ledge.

My eyes widen at what I was about to do. I let him pull me to the bridge. I went to my knees and started crying. He pulled me into a hug and I just cried into my arms.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry," was all Delirious was saying as I was crying into his arms.

I stopped crying and I had one question linger in my mind.

"Why?"

When I said this I see Delirious just look down. He knew what he meant.

"When you first asked me out I was currently still dating Cartoonz. I didn't want to make you upset so I said yes. Cartoonz told me that I was treading a dangerous path and I didn't listen to him. As the years went by I was happy making you and him happy, but I knew that I was taking this a little to far. I knew I had to break it off, but I knew it was to late without hurting you. I'm so sorry Evan I should have just been honest since the beginning," he said and I could see the tears fall from his eyes.

I looked at him and I kissed him. He kissed back needily. I know I couldn't stay mad at him for to long. I heard another set of footsteps run closer to us. We broke the kiss and we see that Cartoonz was there.

"I knew this would have happened," he said smirking at us.

"I'm sorry Cartoonz but I realize that I actually do love Evan, but I still love you," Delirious said looking back down again.

"Well I always had a thing for Asian's anyways," he said and Delirious shot his head right up.

"What," I said still trying to process what he just said.

"I'm willing to make all of us happen," Cartoonz said.

Delirious looked at me hopefully. This was the choice I had to make.

"Okay but I'm not going to be the bottom bitch," I said smirking at Cartoonz.

"Ohh I'm not going to be it either between us two," he said making eye contact with me.

"Are you guys really going to have this conversation," Delirious said looking at the both of us.

"Of course," we said at the same time.

"You guys are both bitches," Delirious said laughing at us.

We both look at each other and we know what we're both thinking. We then went to Delirious and sandwiched him between us.

"Ahh guys," Delirious said surprised.

We then both kissed each of his cheek and we laughed as we saw his cheeks both turned red. As we decided it was time to go back home. I looked back at the bridge about the mistake I was going to make.

Maybe I won't see darkness for a long time.

Hey guys part three is an alternate ending if Delirious did stop Evan in time. Well I think I made justice for the three of them and they lived happily ever after.

Lol did you expect that probably not lol anyways I need ideas any ideas to write about because I'm slowly running out of my own. So comment down below what you want me to write about if you want either to be happy, sad, or some smut you want me to write about because well you know

Anyways as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish