Love and I isn't something that works together

Wildcat's POV:

Me and Love is something that doesn't work together. We are like Garabage and Food. It's just something that never works together. I mean I have tried before but that ended in a disaster.

Me and Craig used to date. Our friends say we are the happiest couple around. I thought we were the happiest couple around until this one night. I came home from getting the groceries when I noticed a car outside in our driveway.

I know as hell Craig can't drive so does that mean he has company over. That's weird we don't really expect to have company over. I park the car next to the new one and I checked the car over.

It was new and fresh. It was a red mustang and boy did I want to take this bad boy around the block. I shook my head bringing myself back to this time. I need to see who's over.

I walk to the house and I check the knob to see if it's unlocked and to my shock it is. I open the door to not alarm Craig and whoever is here. I peek into the living room and Kitchen and I see that no one is there.

I put my keys on the table and I just sighed. I walk up the stairs to my and Mini's bedroom. Then I heard a distinct noise that caught my attention. It was a really low moan. As I get closer to the room the noise gets louder.

I'm literally outside my room and I can determine the noises that are coming from it. I open the door and I confirmed my suspicions. Craig and wait that couldn't be. Nope it was Brian. He and Craig were having sex on the bed I shared with Craig.

I closed the door silently and I walk out of the house. The man who I thought was the one for me turned out to be a cheating bastard. I drive around for a couple of hours before I drove back home. I see that Terroriser had left and I parked the car. I took out the groceries that I had and walked in.

When I walked in I see Craig in the kitchen humming and cooking something. He's doing things he usually does whenever I come home late. I put the groceries on the counter and the noise catches his attention. He turns to me and always give me this smile that I seem to love.

"Welcome home Tyler how was your day," he asked me and I looked at him.

He looks like that none of what happened earlier ever happened. Then again he doesn't know that I saw him do it. He thinks he can walk away Scott clean. He's been probably doing this the whole time we were dating. I mean Brian was his ex before he probably still have feelings for him.

"Good I got everything to last us for the week and I got promoted at my job," I said trying to ignore the fact the man in front of me cheated on me.

"That's great Tyler," he said and came to me.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and as an instinct I wrapped my arms around his waist. He kisses me but I barely return the kiss. Another man just moments before had kissed these lips and now I feel like I'm taking the sloppy seconds.

He smiles and walks back to the kitchen. I just stand there not knowing what to do. This man that looks so innocent could do something that only a sinner could do. I think I need a drink.

After Craig had finally finished dinner. We ate in quiet and peace. Well I really had nothing to talk about other than what I saw earlier. I think he had wanted to say something but decided against it. I put my plate in the sink and I wash it. Man do I really need a drink.

"Hey Craig I'm going to the bar," I said grabbing my coat.

"Okay don't be gone to long," he said as I left.