Friends Forever? part 4

Evan's POV:

I uploaded the video. Man that was really fast. One of the fastest uploads I have ever done. I was thinking about including that I sabotaged his plane so I did. I didn't think that it would have an affect in the future.

I decided to go out and eat. After I came back from eating which took about an hour I look at my computer and saw that I was invited to a group message. It was created by Cartoonz.

"Hey," was all he said.

I quickly replied hey and so did the others. Cartoonz usually doesn't contact us, it's always Delirious asking something from us.

"So I want you all to come to North Carolina and I want to surprise Delirious by bringing you guys," he messaged and that got me thinking.

This could be the only shot I can get to tell him my feelings.

"Yeah sure I'm down for it," I replied and the others quickly agreed to it.

He said to come down in two days and we agreed to it. After that I've been trying to get in contact with Delirious for the past two days it shows that he's online on Skype but he isn't answering. I try one last time before I leave to see him but like the other times he doesn't answer.

The plane ride their was uneventful. I mean what should o expect from a plane ride for it to suddenly lose control and crash down. Nah that's stupid. I quickly grab my things and I call a cab. I give him the direction that Cartoonz had sent me.

Once I reached his house it was like a two story house. For someone who lives by themselves he sure has a big house. I knock on the door and Cartoonz had let me in. As k walk in I see that Lui, Nogla, Terrorizer, and Mini are already there. I decided to talk to them as we wait for the others to come.

After an hour finally everyone came. Cartoonz announced that Delirious wouldn't be here til later but he had left a video for us to see. On the tv it shows Delirious channel and a video uploaded there. At first I thought it wasn't going to be anything bad but as the video goes on things started to get worse.

He first did a face cam reveal and I just fell in love even more. I see that his black hair is like long but not to long like up to his shoulders. His baby blue eyes shine in the lighting that he has. I should stop reading out fanfiction because it's nothing like they describe him to be.

But then it took the turn for the worse. He pulled out a small blade that looks like it came from a razor and he started to cut his wrist. What made things worst was that each cut he described one of our friends. I was scared for what he would do with mine.

And the worst I could think of. He had cut himself and he hissed at himself. It looked like he had cut it in to deep.

"Now this last one is for you Evan. You may be wondering why I did this well you made me this. I just saw your last GTA V post and I know what you did. You knew that it was your fault everyone knew that it was your fucking fault that I had crashed the plane. And yet everyone got mad at me. What did you expect I would do I couldn't change direction because my wing was destroyed. When you stood up for me back after we finished recording you just felt guilty for me. You felt remorse what happened to earlier huh why didn't you say anything then well fuck you. You said we would be friends forever right" He said and made several more cuts.

I don't have words to say. I didn't expect this. No one expected this. We all expected to meet him in person and just talk. I thought I was going to get the chance to tell him my feelings. I didn't pay attention to what Cartoonz was saying. He said something about a last will of his. But he also said something that just kept replying in my mind.

"It was Yours."

It was mine wasn't it. It was all fucking me. I pushed him over the edge. I tipped his boat over and I just watch him sunk. What kind of best friend am I! He then started to read the will. Our friends had different reactions to each part that was said. I was afraid to hear mine.

"Evan."

The way he said it felt like he was going to murder me then. Like I had the biggest effect of this whole situation.

"I trusted you. I have you my heart and I gave you my soul. You were my best friend other than Cartoonz. I told you many things, I even stood up for you. But where were you when my account was taken from me. I had help from Seananners and he'll even Jacksepticeye. I barely even talk to Jack but he was with me. Where were you? God when I think back to when we first me you said we would be friends forever. Friends forever huh? Is this how you treat your friends. You say you'll have your back and then double cross them. Yeah thanks for being my friend Evan."

I trusted you, he trusted me he gave me everything and what did I do to it. I broke it in half and I stepped all over it. I could feel tears running down my cheek but I don't care if they see me cry.

I ruined all of my chances I had with Jonathan. I could of helped him with his channel. But I just sat and watch. I watched others help him. I should have told my feelings to him before. I should have said something.

I don't know what to do anymore. The man who I loved since the first time I met him just killed himself because of me. Why is life cruel. Why do I have to live through this. I just want to start over and make things right with him.

I want to hold him in my arms, and tell him I love him. I want to grow old with him and maybe adopt some kids. But I can't. Maybe sometime and some place we will find happiness but for now in this time I'll miss him, until the day I die.

Cartoonz' POV:

I finished reading all of the stuff he said when I finally noticed why he had took the pen and paper for me. He had written something for me.

"Cartoonz, my best friend, my brother, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I had left you. I'm sorry that I couldn't be strong enough for you. I wished I had been strong like you. I know you saw me as a little brother or maybe something more. I just wanted to let you know that I love you. I love you so much. I wish I had been alive to tell you this. I'm sorry things had to end this way. But I know you'll be strong and will go on in life. Please do this for me. Love Jonathan," it said.

I had finally let my tears roam free. I cried right then and there and I had dropped the will. I felt someone pat my back and I looked up to see 407.

"Dude he's happy now this was probably for the best for him," he said and I nod my head.

Delirious, my brother, I love you too.

Bam and that's he end of friends forever such a sad ending for something that went through for parts. Yeah I'm cruel, very very cruel.

I admit it but hey I think I made it up with my song shot Cheerleader don't you think ;) anyways I have another request but you'll have to wait and see XD

Anyways as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish