I Wont Give Up

I won't give up

Chilled's POV:

It's the last day of E3 and I'm so excited. Me, Ze, Hutch, and Chimney are so going to rock that Rockband contest. I'm not the singer even though I want to be I decided on just playing the guitar. And I have to say I'm pretty awesome at it.

I know it's a toy guitar but hey I still can play the real one. I have one back home. It's pretty sick of you ask me. I've been practicing a song that I wrote for someone very special.

"Hey Chilled are you ready to beat these suckers in this Rockband competition," Ze said as he came to my side.

I was about to answer him before I finally took a very good look at the outfit he's wearing. He's wearing a red shirt that has a maple leaf on it. He has this ridiculously big hat that is supposed to represent Canada and a tie to go with it.

"I want to say yeah but I have to ask you about the outfit your wearing," I said trying not to laugh at it.

He looks down at his outfit and then looks back up at me. He stares down at me so seriously that I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his chest. He then scoffs and crosses his arms.

"I could say the same thing about you," he said and I looked at what I was wearing.

I had a very nice plaid shirt that doesn't make me look that bad and jeans. I then realized what he was talking about. I look up at what I'm wearing on my head. I'm wearing this long black haired wig and a black hat that's almost the same size as his.

"Touché," I said and he broke out into laughter.

I had to join him because we both do look very ridiculous. I heard other laughter too as Hutch and Chimney had finally joined us.

"Hi should have been the first thing I say but I can't help but say both of your outfits are ridiculous," Hutch said trying to keep his laughter in control.

"Instead of a Rockband contest you both look like you were trying to see who could dress the funniest," Chimney said and I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

I hear Ze chuckle as it does look like we're trying to do that. That's why me and him are best friends. I mean people say that me and Adam are really close but I honestly can say that Ze will always be my best friend.

I know Ze had wanted to tell everyone about our relationship. But I didn't want too. We had a huge argument before we came to the Rockband contest. But that moment when we talked about what we were wearing it felt like we hadn't argued earlier today.

Sadly we didn't win the Rockband competition. The judges were probably just afraid of us and our awesome outfits. But that did give me sometime to think about the song that I'm writing.

I want it to be perfect and I need the right moment to play it. But my guitar is at home. I can't play it now. Me and Ze had decided to explore more of E3 and I managed to buy a guitar for a cheep price.

"I can't believe you actually bought that," Ze said as I took it out of its casing.

"What it was cheep and it looks good," I said checking to see if it's okay.

"Whatever dude," he said and I laughed at him.

Ze then invited me to go out and eat dinner with Diction, Gassy, and Renee but I denied on his offer. This caused another argument about how I didn't want to let anyone about our relationship. But the real reason is that I needed to finish that song and I won't stop until it's done. This song had to be perfect like that perfect someone that keeps popping in my head.