Late Halloweenie Specail Purge

Halloween Horror

Vanoss' POV:

It's the annual Purge and I'm a bit nervous. I never really like that the US government does this every year. I was even more worried when my boyfriend Delirious asked me to stay at home this year. We usually just stay with my parents in Canada.

But he insisted that we would be safe this year as he would protect me from anything and everything. I could see that he wasn't lying to me and I agreed. Now I'm sitting on the couch of our living looking at the time.

6:55 pm.....

I took a deep breathe as I just heard the time click back and forth. I jumped when I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I heard Delirious chuckle and I just pouted at him. He smiles softly and plants a kiss on my lips.

"You promise you would protect me," I whispered.

"Of course I won't let anything harm you. You are mine," he whispered in my ear and nibbled on it.

I giggled until the alarm went off. I tensed up a bit in his arms but he rubbed my back telling me that it was alright. The fated announcement that I never heard before came on the tv. This is my first official Purge and I'm so scared.

As the announcement was over we just sat in silence. I really don't want to be here right now but I'm doing this for Delirious. I know that his family had participated as this has been going on when he was born. I look into those innocent blue eyes and I can't help but wonder if he ever participated in them before we met.

"Well since its you're first time they won't be playing any tv shows, so we could just chill and watch YouTube or something," he said as he grabbed his ps4 controller.

"Yeah that would be nice wouldn't it," I said snuggling in his arms.

We watched many different movies but I was creeped out when he wanted to watch horror movies. I think every other movie we watched was a horror one. I could see the happiness in his eyes as he watches every single horror movie.

As I was picking the next movie we heard a crash coming from the kitchen. I look at the clock and I see that it's 6:40 am. Delirious looks towards the kitchen and he gets up. He goes to a picture and he takes off and it revealed a safe. He opened it and took out a pistol.

"Stay here Evan I'll be back in a second," he said and he started to sneak to the kitchen.

I sit silently waiting for him to come back when suddenly I felt and arm wrap around my neck and pull me from the couch. I yelped in surprise but then stopped struggle once I felt a gun being pointed at my head.

"You my friend Evan has caused me so many troubles," I heard the person say.

"What did I do who are you," I asked and I felt his hold get stronger.

"You took Jonathan away from me, my brother," he said and I realized who it was.

"Luke," I said surprised and he chuckles.

"I was wondering when you would stay for one so this wouldn't be so bad because you know it's legal," Luke said making me whimper.

"Please don't do this," I said softly making him laugh.

"Yeah because then you would still take Jonathan away from me, sooo Goodbye Evan," he said and I heard the safety click turn off.

I'm sorry Jonathan I couldn't be strong enough for you. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you how much I love you or even goodbye. I heard a bang and I waited for pain but I didn't feel any. I opened my eyes and I see Jonathan in front of me.

I look behind me and I see Luke on the ground eyes wide as there's a bullet hold on his forehead. I fell to my knees and I heard Jonathan rush towards me.

"Are you okay Evan," he said and I nod.

"Thanks for Saving me Jonathan," I said and I kissed him.

He kissed me back and I felt like nothing could ever go wrong. That's when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I gasped as I looked Jonathan in the eyes. He's just smiling me as he's laying me down on the ground. I looked down and I see a knife in me.

"Why Jonathan," I said softly making him smirk at me.

He place a kiss on my lips and I'm lost at words to say. He pulls out the gun and he clicks the safety off.

"Oh Evan, you're biggest mistake was letting me in you're life because in the end....," he said and got closer to my ear.

"I'm a little Delirious," he said as he pulls away. I look away to stare at the clock.

6:59 am.....

I look back at Delirious and I smiled. He smiles back and pulls the trigger.

End of POV:

The alarm goes off signaling the end of the Purge. Delirious looks at the corpses of his best friends and smiles. He drops the gun and he walks away from the house, excited for next year purge.

Well this and that happened and Crazy Delirious woop woop. Sorry for the late post as I haven't been updating in a while because one shots just meh

Surprise surprise is not over

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish

Word count: 939