When I see you again H20Vanoss

Evan's POV:

I sighed as I start to pack my things. I look around the now almost empty house. I sit on the couch and I can't help but think about you.

"Evannnnnnnnnn," I heard Delirious whine and I chuckled.

I turned to him and he pouted.

"Yes Jonathan," I said.

"I need fooooooooood," he said and I chuckled once again.

"Okay where do you wanna go," I said not in the mood to make food.

"Let's go get cheeseburgers," he said and I nod.

That was two years ago. Two years just wow. We were just so happy then. And we are now. I get up from the couch and I walk to the bathroom. I stop in front of it and then I remember.

"Delirious stop it," I yelled as I took the razor away from him.

"I'm sorry," Delirious sobbed as he hugged his knees ignoring his bleeding arms.

I quickly grabbed the first aid kit and I cleaned his arms. It was quiet in the small bathroom and all I could hear was the sounds of my crying love. After they were properly cleaned, I pulled him to my arms.

He starts to sob louder and he clings onto my shirt. I run his back in comfort and I wait for him to stop crying. His quiets calm down and he looks up at me. I wipe away the last few years on his face and I smile.

"No more crying I'm here now," I said and he just pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Evan," he said and I hugged him back.

"Just promise you won't do it again," I said and he nods.

I sighed as I leave the bathroom. I walk closer to the room that we had shared. I walk in and I'm hit with another memory.

"EVAN," Jonathan screamed my name as he released between us.

"JONATHAN," I yelled and released inside of him.

We are both breathing heavily and I pull my self out of him. I lay down next to him and I pull him into my arms.

"I love you Evy Bear," he said sleepily and I smiled softly.

"I love you too Jon," I said and we both fell asleep.

I leave the room and I hear a car horn from outside. I quickly gather the last of my things and I head outside. I look at my friends and they all smile sadly at me. I put my things in the trunk and I get in the passenger seat.

"Let's go," Wildcat said and we drove off.

I look back and I remember one last memory.

"Evan I wanna watch a movie," Jonathan said.

"Okay how about you go and drive out and get a movie and I will make us dinner so we can watch it," I said and he nods excitedly.

"Okay I will see you when I come back I love you Evy Bear," he said giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you too Jon and please don't be to long," I said and he nods leaving the room.

The car suddenly stopped and I looked at the place we were at. Memorial Lane. I get out of the car and I buy some flowers at the shop they had. We all walk to a hill and we reached the top. At the top of this hill had one tombstone.

Here lies Jonathan Dennis a friend, family, and an amazing Lover May 2, 1992 - March 8, 2015.

"Hey Jon we came here to tell you happy birthday," I said placing the flowers on top of his grave.

"Yeah and we miss you fucker," Wildcat said.

"We hope your happy wherever you are," Moo said.

"Yeah may your evil laugh make others happy as they made us," Mini said and then went into Tyler's arms.

"Yeah and I hope Teddy is with you," Marcel said.

"And may there be potatoes where you are," Nogla said.

"And when we see each other again you still owe me my Cheerios," Lui said.

I just stay silent as our friends tell you their last words. I still remember that day.

I get a call from my phone and I quickly answer hoping it was Jonathan. He was running a little late.

"Hello," I answered but the person who answered me wasn't Jonathan.

"Is this Evan Fong."

"Yeah this is him," I said getting nervous.

"We are sorry to tell you but Jonathan had gotten into a car accident with a drink and he didn't make it."

I dropped my phone. Jonathan's dead. It couldn't be true.

"Sir? sir," I heard the man on the phone say.

The guys leave me alone so I can say my final last words.

"It's been a long time since I have see you. And I can't wait to tell you everything you have missed. We have came a long way and I love you. I really can't wait to see you again," I said and went down to his grave.

"You will always be in my heart and no other would ever replace you," I said.

"I love you Jon," I lastly said and I left.

Yeah sorry but Happy Late Birthday Delirious. This wasn't the oneshot I had plan on doing for his birthday but I was really inspired to write this. I listened to the song When I see you again. The Paul Walker tribute song.

If I made you cry I'm sorry

Anyways as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish

Also May the Fourth be with you ;)