You're not the only one who trolls

Hey guys my first Youtuber oneshot and hopefully many more and this one has been in my head for a long time and I wanted to do it. Enjoy 💛

Anthony POV:

"Hey guys what's up," I said joining in the Skype call.

"Nothing much just deciding what to play," Max said looking at his options.

"Ohh how about Prop Hunt. We haven't played that in a while," Adam, who is my loving and yet devious boyfriend, said.

"Yeah let's do it," Minx said agreeing with the plan.

"Why not," I said not knowing what I was getting myself into.

So we made a Prop Hunt session and of course the teams were Minx and Adam vs me and Max.

"God damn it all they are going to do is be tiny props and troll is for the rest of the game," Max said as our screens went black signifying that we were the hunters.

All they did was giggle and I knew we were in for a long game. And of course Max was right. They both became computer mouses and started to follow us around.

After a good four minutes, and the death of me of course, we finally killed the fucking trolling bastards.

"Okay Chilled don't follow me and don't get killed," Max said heading off into a direction.

"Got it Max," I said and went the opposite of him.

After fifteen seconds of looking I finally found the prop I was looking for. Earlier when we were looking for Adam and Minx, I found a remote control and decided I wanted to be that. But right when I picked it up, I fell through the map.

"What the fuck," I said as this is happening.

"Ohh~ Chilled fucked up," Minx said cheerfully.

"Don't worry babe I won't kill you immediately just got to find you first," Adam said and the hunters were released.

"Uhh were am I," I asked as I explored the bottom floor of the map.

"What are you talking about," Max asked.

"Uhm nothing," I said not saying anything.

"Hey guys Diction and Ohm wants to play should we invite them," Adam asked and we agreed.

"Hey guys," they both said as he joined our call.

"Come on guys join we are playing prop hunt," Minx said shooting at some barrels.

"Okay okay we're going sheesh," Ohm said as they joined the game.

Diction became a prop and Ohm became a hunter.

"Okay let's see how bad Chilled is doing," Diction said checking to see were I was.

"What the he Anthony," he exclaimed and the others looked confused.

"What's wrong," Max asked as he soon was spotted.

"Nothing it's just Anthony's spot is amazing how did you do that," he asked amazed.

Then Max does and he checks out where I was.

"Holy shit how on earth did you get there," Max asked as his eyes widen at where I was.

"I found a remote control on the floor and I picked that as my prop the next thing you know I'm here," I typed in team chat and they laughed.

"Haha that's the new big one," Diction said as the time ran out and I won the game.

"Yay I won," I said jumping around under the map.

Soon it was our turns to be hunters and I found a way as a hunter to get under there. Soon after that I found many spots where I trolled Ohm. Minx, and Adam.

This one spot in particular I loved the most. I found some snow globes I could be and the snow globes couldn't be picked up so I managed to be one and got myself into the shelf. The round started and Max was found very quickly and was killed.

"Now let's see what bullshit spot Chilled found," Max said and he checked on me.

"Wow really Chilled," he said before breaking out into laughing

"What can I say this map was made for me," I said as I saw a hunter run pass me.

"It is Chilled," Max said.

2 minutes later Diction was found and killed and Minx and Ohm died because the couldn't handle the pressure.

"Nah nah nah Nanners can't find me," I said taunting him.

"God damn it Chilled where are you," he asked stressed.

"No where and yet every where," I said and he groaned.

Another two painful minutes, at least for him and I won. I jumped off the shelf to show him were I was.

"Really you were there," he exclaimed and burst into laughter.

We soon ended the game and I went to check on Adam.

"Hey babe are you okay,"I asked him as I entered the room.

"Yeah but how did you find those spots," Adam asked kissing me on the cheek.

"Adam you are not the only one who can troll," I told him and he kissed me.

Boom and there is my first one shot please comment below to tell me what to write mostly the ones I said in the cover but I can do acceptions if I know who they are.

Anyways lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish