Put on Your Big Boy Pants PewdieCry

Lol I was talking with KalyaniAruna about her PewdieCry story and I said Cry put on his big boy pants so this is were I got my inspiration from enjoy :D

Cry's POV:

Pewdie has been staying with me for a month now. Marzia had just broken up with him and kicked him out of the house and I offered him to stay with me. Of course he said yes and here we are now.

"Cryyyyyyyyyyyyy," Felix said from the living room.

"What Pewds," I said walking into the living room.

"I'm bored," he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then go do something," I told him.

"But I want to do something with you," Pewdie said.

"Sorry Pewd's I'm busy," I said walking to the kitchen.

"Fine then I can always ask Ken if he wants to hang he would always say yes to me," he said and left the living room with his phone.

I don't know why but I felt something burning in my chest and I couldn't tell what it was. I think I'm jealous of Ken. For a while now I have developed feelings for Pewds and I knew he wouldn't like me back. I sighed and decided to call Minx.

"Ello," she answered.

"Hey Minx can I ask you something," I said.

"Sure Cry, you can ask me anything," she said.

"Well Pewdie just told me that he was going to hang out with Ken and for some reason I didn't like it," I told her and I could here her snickering in the background.

"Bebe why are you laughing," I heard Krism say from the other side.

"Ohh I'm laughing at Cry because he's jelly of Ken," she said and I could here them both laughing.

"It's not funny," I said/yelled at them.

"Cry just tell Pewdie you love him," Minx said and my eyes widen at that.

"No I can't," I said and I heard Pewds coming down from upstairs.

"Cry go out on your big boy pants and tell Pewdie you love him or I will call him right now and do it myself," Minx threatened.

"Okay okay I will tell Pewds okay," I said.

"Tell me what," I heard Pewds say from behind.

"Call you later Minx," I said.

"Bye Cry tell me the details later," she said and she hung up.

"Tell me what Cry," Pewdie insisted and I turn to face him.

"Can you please stay here with me instead of going with Ken," I said.

"Why," he asked confused.

"Because I love you," I said while lifting up my mask and pulling him to a kiss.

I felt Pewds tense and then I get him kiss back passionately. We pull away and we face each other.

"Cry I have been waiting for you to say that to me," he said and I smiled at that.

"I love you Pewds," I said.

"I love you too Cry," he said and I pulled him closer to me.

I heard knocking at the door and we open it and we see that it was Ken.

"Hey guys so are we going to Disney Land or what," he said and we both laughed at him.

We grabbed our stuff and had a fun day at Disney World. I couldn't be happier.

It was short and fluffy and I like it I am still accepting requests from y list so if you want me to write a oneshot about a certain Youtuber couple I would be happy to write it

Lol there is a little Krinx in there so yeah

Anyways lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish